Expert Vastu Tips For The Correct Position of Septic Tank
To construct any structure, it is important to understand that many other factors play a role in energizing a particular place or a house. Not just this, but there is also a specific way in which you can construct a place for it to emit positive vibes. This is called Vastu Shastra which literally translates to the “science of architecture”.
In this case too, there is a certain manner in which you can build your Septic tank so that its placement is fruitful and devoid of any negative energy that can hamper your progress in life. We shall discuss some of the septic tank vastu tips that can assist you in placing the septic tank in the best way possible.
What is a Septic Tank?
With the evolution of modern architecture, new design models using space technology has changed the face of how a house is built. Right from re-designing the anatomy to implementing new technology, architecture has made a great difference in how we look at structures. Septic tank is one of the added components in recent times.
A septic tank/Cesspool/Cesspit is underground storage of wastage. It is a place that holds all your waste from the household, be it from the washroom or the kitchen. So, before all this waste is disposed of from the house, it stays for a certain period before leaving the house area. This is the same reason why it is said to have a pessimistic impact on the people living inside the house. Therefore, it is advised to place and build the septic tank in such a way that it does not affect the house in any negative manner.The waste accumulated does contain negative energy because the waste ranges from human excreta to pale food from the kitchen. Thus, it is very important to build the septic tank as per Vastu to rid oneself of the negative vibes and gain as many positive ones with the help of Vastu Shastra.
Septic Tank Location As Per Vastu
Below are the essential points to be taken into consideration while constructing a septic tank as per Vastu Shastra:
- It is highly recommended that you built your septic tank in the North-West direction of the house to avail maximum benefits.
- Another crucial aspect is to make sure that the tank is not above the plinth level.
- There should be a distance of about 1-2 feet between the compound wall and the tank.
- Additionally, also see to it that the tank is placed in such a way that the length of the tank lies in the East West axis whereas the breadth lies in the North-South.
- Design the tank in such a way that the water section leaves from the East side and the solid waste (excretion) exits from the West side.
Similarly, there are significant points that should be avoided while constructing a septic tank as well. These are:
- According to Vastu Shastra, it is best to avoid building a septic tank in the North-East direction.
- You should also never build a septic tank in the South-West direction as it can have a negative impact on the house and the people living inside.
- The tank should also not touch the compound wall at any cost.
- The outlet of the septic tank should never be from the South direction.
Apart from the tank itself, it is also consequential to apprehend how the pipeline is built and how it plays a pivotal role in the construction of the tank. Here are some substantial points to be highlighted:
- All the pipelines from the bathroom as well as the kitchen should have an outlet from the North or East direction.
- The outlet of the pipelines from the toilet should be from the West or the North-West direction.
- Furthermore, it is important to repair or replace any damaged pipeline for it may have a pessimistic influence on the house and its members.
- Also, make sure that there are no pipelines that have an outlet from the South direction. If there is, then try to reconsider it and shift the outlet towards the North, East, North-West or West direction.
- The drainage pipes should not be from the South-West direction if they are coming from the upper floors of the house.
Now, we know the do’s and don’ts while making a septic tank, but how does the direction of the tank affect the house and the energy. Here is a list of things that aids in knowing the bad influence that a septic tank can have if placed in the wrong direction.
- North – If the septic tank is placed in the North direction then there are high chances of suffering from financial losses.
- North-East – If the tank is built in the NE direction then, as per Vastu, you will go through losses in your business area.
- East – With the septic tank built on the east side, there is a probability that you may lose all your fame that you may have gathered or gain no fame at all.
- South-East – Loss of wealth is foreseen, as per septic tank vastu, if it is located on the SE direction.
- South – There is a good possibility that you may lose your wife if the tank is placed on the south side.
- South-West – There are chances that you may lose your life, if you construct your septic tank in the SW direction.
- West – Mental peace is of utmost importance, and if you place your septic tank on the west side, you may hamper that aspect of your life.
Septic Tank Vastu Remedies
However, if you have already built your septic tank and facing problems, then one can change its direction with immediate effect. But, for that, you may have to close the one operating and built a new one in the correct location as per the septic tank Vastu.
But it is crucial to conduct a Hanuman Pooja before you close the one currently operating. Also, make sure that the pooja is done by a Brahmin under the guidance of an expert in the field of Vastu.
If you are still confused, you can contact our online Vastu experts and take their advice. Wherever the location of the house is, be it about constructing a septic tank for a south-facing house, east facing, north-facing or west facing. Our experts have a solution to all your problems.