Ever since the Pyramids in Egypt were discovered, it has triggered the inquisitive nature of the human race. Man has been constantly trying to understand the significance of these Pyramids and in his trials, he found that these triangular structures are instrumental in harnessing cosmic energies.
The imbalance of energies always invites negativity and discontentment. It becomes inevitable to find a solution to this imbalance. Symbolising health and optimism, a Pyramid is the most effective tool to negate and rectify the effects of incorrect Vastu. The word pyramid consists of two words, Pyra and mid. Pyra means fire and energy and Mid means the centre point or the core. The peak of the pyramid attracts the positive waves from the surroundings and cosmos and stores it inside, which are gradually absorbed by the place where it is planted.
Effects of Pyramids in Vastu
In India, Vastu Shastra is implemented while constructing a house or any building, which helps in attracting positive energy from cosmos. After deciphering the power of pyramids, it is now combined with the ancient Indian science of Vastu Shastra, and together they form the Pyramid Vastu.
This works on the various principles of Vastu Shastra. The Vastu Pyramid channelizes the cosmic energies for constructive purpose and enhances abundance and peace at the place where it is installed.
Benefits of Vastu Pyramids
Vastu pyramids are available for each corner of the house. There are Vastu pyramids for kitchen, office and also for bedroom and sitting room. Apart from its use for Vastu corrections, there are several other benefits:
- It helps in enhancing wealth and property
- It improves the relationship and builds harmonious relations
- It helps in improving concentration in students
- Children also get health benefits from pyramid Vastu
- It nullifies the negative effects of incorrect Vastu
- It ensures sound sleep and hence helps in staying fresh and energetic
- It works as a shield against black magic
- The effectiveness of medicines in accelerated when they are kept under the Vastu pyramids
- When water is placed under the Vastu pyramid, it gets energised and helps in relieving skin diseases.
How to Use Vastu Pyramids?
The correct placement of the Vastu pyramid is essential to ensure the best result and removal of Vastu dosh. Given below are some tips:
- It should be placed in the North-East corner for the wellbeing of the family members.
- For sound sleep and a fresh mind, it should be placed in the South West corner of the bedroom.
- Vastu pyramids for the kitchen should be placed in the South-East corner as it ensures higher energy levels of the women in the house.
- It should be placed in the South-West corner in the office for smooth functioning.
- Placing it in all the four corners of the house protects from effects of black magic.
- When placed in the North-East corner of the bedroom, it enables couples to bear their offsprings.
- Burying a pyramid in the North-West corner of the house helps in resolving litigation issues.
- For marital bliss, place it in the North-West and South-East corner of the bedroom.
- Place the pyramid on the study table to improve the concentration and score good marks.
Types of Vastu Pyramids
According to its utility, there are different types of Vastu pyramids available. But it is advisable to consult an expert before purchasing and installing any Vastu pyramid. Some of the pyramids are enlisted below.
- Vastu pyramid for wealth
- Vastu pyramid for house
- Vastu pyramid for office
- Vastu pyramid for kitchen
- Vastu pyramid for bedroom
- Promax pyramids
- Flat max pyramid
- Multier 9×9 pyramid
- Bemor 9×9 pyramid
- Supermax pyramid
- Agro pyramid
- Education pyramid
- Vastu cap
Power of Vastu Pyramid
It is important to neutralize the negative energies before moving into a new house or office. The Vastu pyramid acts as a saviour in such a case where it acts as a remedy to nullify all the negativity surrounding the place. Based on its utility, the correct pyramid should be chosen and installed by the chanting of Vastu pyramid mantras. These pyramids have healing effect too. They also boost concentration and help in meditating better. But never forget to consult an expert before installing any pyramid.
- Vastu For Lighting
- Vastu For Pillars Beams and Columns
- Vastu For Swimming Pool
- Vastu For Furniture
- Vastu For Exteriors