Vastu Shastra has laid down some effective guidelines to be followed in case of flats and apartments. In this world where people are more and the land is less, owning a bungalow can be a far chase. However, everyone goes some extra miles and earn to own that place which can be called a Home. the house one purchase may be big or small, but it gives a sense of satisfaction to the owner. Let this feeling of content and pride, of owning flat, not be shelved off because of any negativity wrapped around the space. It becomes inevitable to follow simple Vastu tips for flat to keep negativity at bay and attract positivity from every corner. It might come to one’s mind that are these flats auspicious or positively energised to reside and lead a happy peaceful life? And if not then is Vastu applicable on flats?
The answer is YES!!! Vastu Shastra for flats is very effective and removes all the negativity of the area. Vastu for flats recommends certain directions, colours, plants and other objects that are needed to nullify the malefic or the evil effects of the Vastu dosha. Let’s find out more about the Vastu tips for flats and apartments.
Basic Vastu for Flats
Every corner of your flat has some cosmic energy. It may be positive or negative. But one needs to follow the Vastu Shastra for flats in apartments, if he wishes to achieve success in personal relations and grow as well. A few Vastu tips for flats are given below.
- Make sure to purchase a flat with the main entrance facing the North, East or North-west direction only.
- The North-east corner of the flat should be chosen for enshrining the deities in the pooja room.
- The over-head tanks should be constructed in the South-West direction.
- The under-water tanks should be constructed in the North-East direction.
- The drainage pipes should lead to West, North or North-West directions only.
- The master bedroom should be in the South-West corner.
- The children’s room should be in the North-West corner.
- Choose the South or the West direction to construct bathrooms.
- The direction of the drawing-room should be South, West or North-West.
- The kitchen should be in the South-West direction.
- The rooms in the North, East, West, North-East and North-West corner are best to be chosen as a study room.
- Study room and the pooja room should be adjacent for better concentration and education of children.
- The guest room should be in the North-West direction.
- All the windows should open towards the North or East direction. Also, the windows should be approximately 3 feet above the ground level.
- The total number of doors and windows should be an even number and they should open inwards.
- Always have the storeroom in the Southern corner.
- Dustbins should be placed in the South-West corners and they should be properly covered.
- It is best to have balconies in North, East or North-East directions.
Apart from these basic Vastu tips, there are some for the main door, bedroom, kitchen, pooja room and even Vastu tips for south facing and east facing flats. Let’s get into the details of all such Vastu Shastra tips for flats.
Vastu Tips for Rooms in Flat
Vastu Tips for Entrance:
The entrance to the flat should always be from the North, East or North-East direction. Elevators or lifts should not be present in front of the main door. It is advisable to have a window in front of the entrance gate. Never remove your shoes at the entrance. The height of the main door should be more than that of the doors of other rooms. This area should be well-lit. Never keep dustbins at the entrance of the flat.
Vastu Tips for Kitchen:
Choose the South-East or North-West direction for the kitchen. The gas stove should be placed in the South-East direction in the kitchen. It should not be placed near any water storage or sinks. Refrigerators should be placed in the North, South, West or South-East corner in the kitchen. There should window in the east direction. Kitchen cabinets should be built on southern or western walls. The sink should be in the North-East direction.
Vastu Tips for Pooja room:
The North-east corner is the Ishan Cone and most auspicious space for worshipping. So pooja room should be in the North-East corner. The worshipper should face the North or East while praying. Idols of the deities should be placed either in the East or West direction. Walls should be light blue, white or yellow in colour. It is advisable to make the mandir of wood or marble only.
Vastu As Per The Direction of The House
Vastu for East or West Facing Flats:
There should be a lot of empty space towards the east and north side. The slope of the balcony should be towards North-East direction. The entrance should not face any road with a dead end.
Vastu for South Facing Flats:
One should avoid purchasing a flat in South direction as it is not considered auspicious. But in case there is no choice left, then proper Vastu Shastra remedies and Vastu correction for flats should be implemented without any delay.
Vastu Shastra Remedies
It is difficult to find a flat that absolutely complies by the Vastu Shastra. Hence, it is essential to know a few Vastu Shastra remedies for flats to ward off negative energies. To name a few yantra or remedies, we have:
- Vastu space harmoniser
- Vastu square cubes
- Vastu pyramids
- Copper helix, zinc helix, lead helix
- Vastu fire grid
- Shri yantra
- Marble Kalash
- Copper Swastik
There are many other Vastu Shastra remedy yantras available for Vastu correction of flats.
Everyone looks forward to reaching home after a long day at work. And if your flat is not free of Vastu Dosha, then you might not feel the peace that you are looking for. So, before you get trapped in negativity, depression and health issues connect with an online Vastu consultant and get the correction for the flat done. Even if you are planning to purchase a small flat, remember that it is not going to come ready with all the positivity. Use the Vastu remedies and keep problems and pain at bay.