Company ProfileInitiated in the year 2003 with a definitive vision, our parent brand GaneshaSpeaks.com is a pioneer in more than one ways. Back then, E-commerce space was yet in its infancy, and the examples to follow were far and few. The aim and vision of the company, however, was set from the…
Our company has gone from strength to strength in ‘over a decade of its existence’ its drive, ambition and passion for success and innovation. The cornerstones of fortitude and experimentation have allowed the organisation to expand not only vertically but also horizontally. And today, the organisation boasts of its very own IT, Marketing, Content and Publication divisions. With a strong team of dedicated, well qualified professionals and erudite astrologers, the organisation provides its employees with a powerful learning environment and innumerable growth opportunities.
The core values of the organisation rest on the firm belief that each human being is gifted with some unique qualities, which can come to fore given a conducive, fostering culture. That is why, each employee at GaneshaSpeaks is respected for his/ her personal as well as professional qualities. The dynamic organisation also provides ample opportunities for cross-functional growth and expansion, as employees are constantly encouraged and required to brainstorm, put forth their suggestions, bring practical changes and work in tandem with various functions.
The company firmly believes in the adage that ‘all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy’. And, that is why the Organisation Culture Committee at GS ensures that there’s never a dull moment. The entire organisation works as one big family, and celebrates various festivals together. Annual picnics, events, myriad celebrations, team activities, competitions and a flexible, friendly working environment together create endless opportunities for personal growth and work-place satisfaction for our human resource pool.
Position Vacant : English Editorial ( Content Writer )
No of Vacancies:5
1.Responsible for managing website content on our various web-properties
2.Regular research and reading for updating the content and features
3.Creating new articles, blogs, reports, features for our web-properties, including GaneshaSpeaks.com
4.Proofreading and editing content
5.Creating/ Rewriting original content, reformatting content for various delivery platforms
6.Interacting with other departments for maintenance and development of content as well as quality
7.Liaisoning with external agencies for various requirements, including press releases, content integration, explanation of services etc, if needed
8.Research, convert and maintain content and data records, as per the project requirements
9.Posting of content in a timely and quality assured manner OR work in tandem with the responsible team/s for the same
10.Assuring the quality of links and accessibility of content posted on the site
11.Updating, maintaining and managing the Social Media presence of our web-properties
Content Writers, Content Developers, Website Content Developers, Website Developers, Sub editor, Publishing, Editorial news, Translation
Graduates/ Post Graduates (preferably – English Language/ Literature OR Communications/ Journalism) with excellent command over writing, editing and creative expression
Excellent written and spoken communication skills – in English as well as (preferably) Hindi
Prior experience in development and content writing for websites
Positive, confident, flexible and eloquent
Exposure to Print and Advertisement industry will be preferred. MBA/ Journalism Background would be an added advantage
Ability to lead and manage a team, if required
Knowledgeable and Well-read
Willingness to learn and integrate content practices with new-age web-practices and content management systems, including ERP-based working environment, use of Analytics tools and flair for Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Practices
Minimum Exp :
Maximum Exp :
: As per the industry standards
Position Vacant :
No of Vacancies:
1.Create new articles, blogs, reports, features, etc. that enhance the quality of content on GaneshaSpeaks.com in Hindi language
2.Proofread, rewrite original content, reformat content for various delivery platforms, for e.g. for Website, IVR, SMS, Mobile Site, Voice Portal, etc.
3.Interact with other departments and staff members for maintenance and development of content materials for the portal and content partners.
Keywords: Content Writers, Content Developers, Website Content Developers, Website Developers, Sub editor, Publishing, Editorial news, Translation
Must – A true Hindi writer at heart and hand – excellent writing skills, profound expression and a fierce drive to understand digital platform and its special content needs, and upgrade accordingly.
Fluent, expressive, driven and willing to work around multiple content writing styles/ areas.
Ability to type Hindi script in Unicode and other formats.
Higher than basic understanding of English language and ability to translate content from English to Hindi.
Some bit of previous work experience in content writing and digital media.
Desirable – Hindi Honours Graduate/ Post Graduate with excellent command over spoken and written Hindi.
Excellent written and spoken communication/ expression skills.
Knowledge of Gujarati or a third Indian/ International language.
Prior experience into development and content writing for websites/ digital platform.
Exposure to Print and Advertisement industry will be preferred.
Confident and dedicated
Minimum Exp :
Maximum Exp :
As per the industry standards
Position Vacant :
Manager PR & Syndication
Roles & Responsibilities
PRThe key responsibility is to manage the reputation of all the astrology brands created by the company. A PR strategy needs to be created and implemented. Effect of dissemination of these messages needs to be monitored continuously. Research may need to be done as a part of this feedback mechanism. The job and its responsibilities will develop and evolve to meet the demands of the department’s targets and objectives.
Day to day responsibilities PR
1.Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
2.Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople.
3.Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email.
4.Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
5.Collating and analysing media coverage.
6.Writing and editing inhouse magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports as and when required.
7.Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes.
8.Devising and coordinating photo opportunities.
9.Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
10.Maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website.
11.Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
12.Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
13.Commissioning market research.
14.Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives.
15.Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Role & Responsibilities
SyndicationThe key responsibility is to increase syndication partners across India and worldwide on all media platforms i.e. print, electronic and online. The idea is also to create a revenue stream via content licensing and syndication. The job and its responsibilities will develop and evolve to meet the demands of the department’s targets and objectives.
Day to Day Responsibilities Syndication
1.Lead the initiative to forge tieups with leading print media entities across India in the least possible time.
2.Deal with syndication enquiries within 24 hours of contact from prospects.
3.Create a content syndication business to create a new revenue stream for the company.
4.Manage the content syndication sales order process, ensuring invoices are raised and paid in a timely fashion.
5.Supply forecasts and budgets for syndication revenues.
6.Negotiate, draft and have syndication contracts signed for monthly / long term agreements.
7.Attend meetings and events as required and approved.
8.Travel: visit companies on an as required and approved basis.
9.Manage the database and email systems to track our client relationship activity as necessary.
10.Renew existing syndication contracts, negotiating revised terms where necessary.
11.Contribute to credit control activities on a daily basis. Monitor credit control reports and provide monthly action plans. Agree and manage client payment plans.
12.Organisation of comprehensive induction programmes and incoming partner visits in conjunction with editorial, publishing and advertising teams. This includes hosting partners at award ceremonies & other events.
13.Circulate content plans to partners. Check content delivery operates smoothly.
Position Vacant : Executive/Sr. Executive – Data (Web) Marketing (Engineering with MBA – with similar profile in other company is a must) (2-5 years exp)
No of Vacancies: 1
1. Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
2. Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
3. Good Understanding of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC, Social media marketing etc.
4. Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
5. Managing the redesign of the company website.
6. Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
7. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
8. Proven experience of traffic generation and monetization
1. Engineer with MBA, same profile in other company a must
2. 2-5 years of Digital Marketing Experience
3. Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
4. Experience in ecommerce, SEO, Email marketing, and social media is added advantage
5. Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
6. Experience with website reporting analytic tools like Google Analytics is must;
7. Good knowledge of SEO keyword research and analysis;
8. Ability to analyze reports and make recommendations;
9. Knowledge of site architecture and site mapping;
10. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
11. Strong analysis & presentation skills;
Best in Industry
Position Vacant : Executive/Sr. Executive – Telecom Marketing
(Banking/Insurance Corp Direct Sales persons willing to move to Telecom is preferred/Telecom Marketing) (2 to 5 years)
No of Vacancies:
1. Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department for the allocated accounts
2. Responsible for planning & execution of strategies and target achievement plans for the allocated accounts
3. Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
4. Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
5. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
6. Proven account Management experience. Responsible for Account Management of allocated Telecom accounts, acquisition of new business within the same accounts, payment collection etc.
7. New Product/Service development & enhancement in existing Product/Service offering
8. Ability to analyze reports and make recommendations;
1. Graduate with MBA (Marketing)
2. Strong Marketing, Corporate Sales & account management experience – in Banking/Insurance /Telecom /VAS field
3. Proven account management experience
4. Good know-how of telecom campaigns, up selling etc.
5. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
6. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously;
7. Quick learner
8. Strong analysis & presentation skills;
9. Knowledge of Telecom VAS, Apps Market place, e commerce, Call-Center scenario, Content based services etc. is added advantage.
Best in Industry
Position Vacant : Content Head
Profile Objective :-
•Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, including the real- time implementation of content strategies.
•Establishing work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content to implement appropriate CMS (Content Management System).
Ensure that the content is of highest quality. – Complete understanding of the website needs and writing the content accordingly
1. Understanding the business and target audience, so as to keep the content in tune with the organizational vision and mission2. Creating/ conceptualizing fresh content and content ideas3. Writing interesting and original articles on various aspects related to Astrology4. Understanding website’s technical front-end for uploading content, and interacting with it, as and when required5.
– for English and Hindi content.
•Maintaining track of content published on website, feeds etc.
•Measuring and tracking digital media performance of the published content
•Ensuring quality and updating of general-flow and teaser content on website; creating this content, when needed
•Editing copy – English and Hindi
6. Translation of content from Hindi and Gujarati to English7. Annual Book/ Other Books’ related process – planning, writing, editing, liaising with freelancers and other departments,
promo-content, managing8. Liaising with external agencies, including partner websites and PR firm/s for press releases, content integration,9. Intra-organizational Liaising – with other key departments for creating, conceptualizing and finalising processes, interface, design. 10. Collaborating in team members’ hiring/ appraisal process, when required11. Active involvement in any/ all content generation/ curating process in the organization – may or may not be directly related to the website.12. Generating emails/ mailers/ promotional content, as specified.13. Creating or updating SEO content for all new articles and pages.14. Keeping oneself updated of the new trends related to the subject as well as the digital media.
15. Regular research and reading for updating the content and features.
16. Creating new articles, blogs, reports, features for our web-properties.
17. Interact with other departments and staff members for maintenance and development of content materials and its Quality for the portal and content partners.
18. Proofread, rewrite original content, reformat content for various delivery platforms, for e.g. for
Website, IVR, SMS, Mobile Site, Voice Portal, etc.
19. Posting of content in a timely and quality assured manner OR work in tandem with the responsible team/s for the same.
20. Updating, maintaining and managing the Social Media presence of our web-properties ,Create new articles, blogs, reports, features, etc. that enhance the quality of content on Web site.
21. Supervising writers, editors, be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
22. Developing marketing content for collateral, website, blogs, article, & promotional material such as brochures, newsletters, display advertisements, banners etc.
1. Should have experience of writing content in IT/ITES/BPO/KPO Industries.
2. Writing skills: Experience of writing and editing with an ability to work across different genres of writing. The candidate should have excellent command over grammar & punctuation ,Creative writing skills and the ability to play with words.
3. Communication skills: Excellent command over the English language, both written and verbal.
4. Client Relations: Exceptional listening skills. Should be able to interact with the Client base and translate their ideas into effective design.
5. The ability to lead and inspire large teams of creative personnel and content creators to achieve
company’s stated goals.
6. Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics.
7. Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and
8. Knowledge of Keywords insertion & placement, sequencing, keyword density etc.
9. Ability to research the internet and gather reliable data and information to use in content writing. 10. Ability to research, conceptualize and writing unique content. Should ensure quality, consistency and accuracy of content & strong vocabulary
11. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, press releases, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
Qualifications & Experience :-
-Graduates/ Post Graduates (preferably – English Language/ Literature OR Communications/ Journalism) with excellent command over writing, editing and creative expression.
– 5 to 7years experience in writing and editing. Candidates with a similar role profile will be preferred.
– Good Knowledge of MS Office suite
Contact info :
0091-79-4900-7777 e-mail :