Every direction has both the positive and the negative cosmic energy that is responsible for happiness or hurdles in the life of people who reside in that particular zone. But of all the directions, people have believed the south to be the most unsuitable direction to construct a house. But what if there is no choice and you have to live in a south-facing house?
The answer to the above question is hidden in the depth of Vastu Shastra. If one follows the south-facing house vastu, he will lead a contented life, and negativity will rest at bay. So, let’s see what is in store.
South Facing Home Vastu
Vastu shastra helps in designing the house in such a way that it has maximum room for positive energy to flow all around. It also helps in obstructing negative energy from entering the house. In case your house is south facing, then you need to go through the simple vastu tips for the south facing house.
Vastu Tips for South Facing Home
Vastu shastra for south facing houses can be instrumental in rectifying the bad vastu. It helps in negating the negative impact of the cosmic energies that flow in the area and hamper the growth and create disturbance in life. Let’s take a sneak peek.
- Make sure that the south-facing house is designed under the expert guidance of a vastu consultant.
- As per vastu for south facing home, there should be less space in the south or west. It gives extra room to negativity to move swiftly. Greater space should be left in the north or east of the house area and enhance the movement of positive cosmic energy.
- There should be no slope towards the south. This will lead to failure in career and personal life too.
- Septic tanks, underground water tanks, rivers, or lakes should also not be in the south. It drains away wealth from the house.
- There should be higher compound walls in the south and west. This will help in obstructing negativity getting inside the premises. And the walls on the north and east should be low to promote the positive vibes enter the premise.
- All the major windows and balconies should be in the north or east direction. With this, you will make way for positivity to enter your house.
- Avoid having cuts or extensions. Any reduction or extension may lead to an extended period of trial and tribulation in life. It may lead to sickness and poverty too.
- Out of the 32 padas, the main entrance of the house should be in the auspicious pada, of grihaskat as suggested by the south facing door vastu.
- Vastu for south facing home entrance also suggests having two doors, one for entry and the other for exit.
- The kitchen should not be in the south. It is considered as a significant vastu dosha and needs immediate rectification.
- There should not be a T-junction or veedhishoola in the south direction. This will lead to confusion and problems which will seem unending.
Vastu Remedies for South Facing House
As there is no lock without a key, similarly, there is no vastu dosha without a vastu remedy. Enlisted below are the vastu remedies for a south-facing home.
- Install Bahubali Hanuman Yantra or Dakshin Mukhay Yantra with Bhaum Yantra above the door that is facing south.
- The vastu defect that rises due to septic tank in the wrong direction can be rectified by installing vastu pyramid strips around the tank.
- When the kitchen is in the wrong direction, it is advisable to install a red jasper pyramid and vastu shift arrows to stay away from diseases.
- To rectify the vastu dosha due to slope towards south and missing south zone, install red metal helix with lead spiral blocks.
- If there is an extension in the south, its negative effect can be cut off by installing vastu copper partition strips under the ceilings.
- To lift up the energy level in the master bedroom as per vastu, install the earth crystal. This will help in marital bliss.
- Apart from all the above-mentioned vastu remedies, there are many other options available. A few of them are Vastu Lead Energy Helix, Vastu Copper Energy Helix, Vastu Pyramids made in Brass, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Vastu Energy Crystals.
- All the above-mentioned vastu remedies are easy to follow and install. But it should all be done under the guidance of expert vastu consultant.
Like any other direction, the south also carries both positive and negative vibes. By following the vastu for south facing house, we can enhance and strengthen the positive energies and weaken the negative energies. In the end, what matters is that the family should live together in harmony and have a healthy mind, body, and soul. If we are able to achieve this, then a house in any direction will not be an issue.