Basic Principles & Elements Of Vastu Shastra
Vastu Principle For Home
Our natural world is replete with energy-producing powerhouses such as the sun, wind, moon, water, earth, and fire. The sun’s rays, the wind’s flow, the earth’s magnetic fields’ tug, and all such cosmic forces all have an unfathomable impact on our lives.
We can maximise nature’s gifts and live a prosperous, healthy, and successful life by learning to balance its five elements (earth, water, fire, air, and space) around us. Vastu Shastra, an ancient science, proposes such hypotheses based on directions, architecture, astronomy, and even astrology! Continue with us as we introduce you to some of the fundamental concepts.
In layman’s terms, Vastu refers to the land on which one lives, while Shastra refers to the peaceful coexistence between man and nature. This study teaches us how to build our homes using some simple Vastu concepts in such a way that we as humans receive the full value from the natural forces poured off by nature. On a fundamental level, the scheme is concerned with the five elements of Indian mythology: air, water, earth, fire, and sky, all of which are assumed to be sources of natural force.
Still doubtful about the Vastu Knowledge?, then Talk to our astrologers.
Aim & Objective Of Vastu shastra Ideology
Now that we are all aware that by adhering to Vastu shastra principles while designing and creating, we can maximise the benefits of the natural imbalance.
The following are some primary goals for applying these fundamental Vastu rules in order to prevent problems and maximise the advantages of Vastu shastra. Here are some strategies and techniques that are fundamental to the Vastu ideology:
Dharma or Religion: Using natural powers, the primary goal is to bring spiritual satisfaction to the occupants of the building. Not only that, but the religion’s teachings also come into play while speaking with families, acquaintances, companies, and members of society. Thus, religious maturity propels us forward toward a more peaceful future.
Arth or Wealth: The objective is to amass wealth and provide the citizen with comfort and luxury.
Kama or Desire: The primary objective of this is to ensure that the house and all family members fulfil their heart’s desires that are not monetary in nature. Real and intangible desires can manifest only when the rooms of the Vastu house are filled with peace, harmony, and contentment.
Moksha or Salvation:
Today’s souls yearn for salvation or redemption as a means of purification. Positive energies envelop us in such a way that they guide us to choose between the good and the better.
Significance Of Direction
We have four cardinal directions (North, South, East, and West) and four intercardinal directions (North-west, North-east, South-west, and South-east). Each path represents a different aspect of life and is ruled by a different god.
Bring fulfilment, luck, and harmony to those around you with a free direction report!
While the north is associated with money, the south is associated with dharma. The western and eastern hemispheres are conducive to stability and overall success.
Vastu Principle For House
A Few Basic Principle Of Vastu Shastra
Your home’s rooms should ideally be square or rectangular.
Room Basic principles: Rooms should be well-ventilated, well-lit, bright, and clean. This law also applies to each room’s corners.
The Home’s Center: The home’s centre should be an empty room.
Stairs and Furniture: Heavy furniture (almirahs, for example) should be kept facing southwest. If you’re planning to build a duplex, it’s a smart idea to build stairs in this direction. Avoid holding plants and water features in the bedroom, such as a water fountain, aquarium, or painting depicting water.
Dining Table: Place your dining area close to the kitchen, not the main door.
Mirror Placement: It is a strict no-no to place a mirror in the bedroom that represents the sleeping couple. If you must have a mirror in the bedroom, ensure that it does not reflect the bed.
Auspicious Directions As Per Vastu Shastra
Entrance Of The House:
Here are some creative tips for harnessing positive energies at your doorstep:
- A large and sturdy oak door should be at the entrance of the building.
- Do not seal off your exterior doors, no matter what the weather conditions. Doing something every day that has never been done before is pretty rare and getting away with it is nearly impossible.
- Bins, trash bags, and footwear should be kept out of the way of the entrance to the building. Before they reach your house, we don’t want them to cringe.
- You must make sure the main door opens into the room. Also, It should be constantly oiled to keep the hinges lubricated to prevent squeaky door noises.
Principle Of Vastu Shastra: Drawing Room
For space where the family spends the majority of its time together, the drawing-room should include the following:
- For prosperity, a fish tank on the north or east wall
- A vibrant sunrise image should adorn the southern wall.
- Yellow, green, beige, or blue hues on the walls add vitality and vibrancy.
Principle Of Vastu Shastra: Kitchen
- To improve the Vastu of your kitchen and ensure the health of your family, follow these steps:
- Maintain a safe distance between the water sink and the gas stove.
- Place the refrigerator in the kitchen’s southwest corner.
- Never face your kitchen directly toward the washroom or share a wall with it.
Principle Of Vastu Shastra: Bedroom
Bedrooms should be a place of rest and relaxation, with soothing wall colours to create a peaceful atmosphere. Bear in mind to:
- South-west is the best direction for the master bedroom.
- Never, ever sleep with your head in the direction of the north.
- To maintain good health, avoid rooms with overhanging beams.
- Strong wood beds are preferable to hollow wrought-iron beds.
Vastu Shastra Principle: Study Room
A position where your child’s undivided attention is needed! Even if you do not have a dedicated study room, the following basic rules must be followed:
- For the study table, choose a square or rectangular shape.
- Arrange the table in such a way that no one is forced to face a blank wall or window.
- Maintain a north-east, east-east, or west-west orientation for the table.
- It is safer to stop hanging bookcases.
It is possible that your home is not entirely Vastu compliant. However, you can begin by eradicating negative energies and rectifying Vastu Doshas (architectural and lifestyle flaws).
Align your home with the directions and natural elements. Then observe for yourself the difference!