Vastu Tips To Keep In Mind Before Buying Plot Or Land
As according to the vastu shastra tips for buying new house, A house should be constructed on a land that is considered pious in Vastu terms. Therefore, care and proper selection at the time of choosing the property becomes ultra-necessary. We need to better understand the fact that different cosmic energy fields reach our place of existence here on earth, and the benefits we derive from them totally depend on the paths where these solar and magnetic energy meet at certain points on the Earth’s surface. Hence the focus point shifts to the positioning of our lands/homes while these different types of energies emit their life giving powers on Earth.
The sunrays of the morning are bearers of profuse and positive energy that are very beneficial for the body while the afternoon beams easily tire the human body and aren’t of much use. That is why energies from different directions are treated differently. Energy received from Northeast direction to Southwest direction is to be stored in the body. So, remember these vastu tips for buying new house that house has to be in northeast direction and so on.
Since the Northeast is a positive pole and the Southwest, the negative one. Hence, while constructing homes make sure that according to the vastu for buying new flat, Northeast side should have wider openings as compared to the Southwest. This is an easy way out to get the maximum positive energy that can benefit growth and development. Therefore, as a result it all starts with the choice of land we opt to build our energy receptacle or house.
Vastu Shastra for Buying a House
Mentioned below are some helpful learning guides when acquiring lots or lands for your buildings:
Geographic Qualities of the Vastu Land
1. Shapes of the Plot/Land
Vastu Shastra strongly recommends square/rectangular shapes of lands. However, as a matter of fact, perfectly shaped lands are hard to come by and as an alternative, according to the vastu for land, a Sherdah is suggested or one where the land is wider in front and coming out narrower at the rear. Another favourable Vastu position is Gaumukhi that indicates a narrower front part compared to the rear part where the plot is wider.
2. Vastu Directions : Vastu for land and Vastu for plots
- As per vastu shastra direction plot facing Northeast is a good site for homes, factories, and offices.
- According to the vastu shastra disha, plot facing Northwest is ideal for trading, business, and industrial sites.
- As per vastu for commercial places, plot facing Southeast is good for chemical, petro-chemical, and electricity-related industries.
- According to the vastu shastra home direction, Southwest can bring good business for night time activities.
- As per vastu shastra direction, Plots facing a road in more than one direction can also be significant in vastu principles.
- Land facing the West road brings fame and popularity.
- Land facing a South road is ideal for business ventures.
- As per vastu directions, plots facing two-side roads:
- Plots facing North and East roads are good for overall prosperity.
- Plots facing East and South roads foretell prosperity for female residents.
- Plots facing South and West roads as well as those facing North and South roads will provide moderate fortune.
- Plots facing West and North roads are considered as prosperous lands.
- As per vastu directions for house Plots facing roads on three sides, one side of which leads to a road end or facing a T-junction are considered as not ideal or weak plots.
- According to the best vastu directions for home is The best Plot of all is the Plot facing roads on all sides.
3. Vastu Shastra Direction: Vastu Defects and Effects
- North – Happiness and Calm
- East – Abundance of wealth
- South – Shortage of female members or tragedies
- West – Stomach and sexual troubles to occur among male members
- North West – Unhealthy rivalry that can cause trouble
- South West – Brings conflict with the son
- South East – Death will be dreaded
- Centre of the House – Suffer from heavy monetary losses
Vastu Shastra takes up its vastu principles from the concept of Sun that reaches man’s existence on earth. Sun’s slightest amount of heat is enough to sustain the life and continuous existence of living things in a place as distant as the Earth. Therefore, placing of a structured habitat to gain maximum energy from the elemental forces is important.
The Quality of Soil
The land that has good quality soil will see a blooming agricultural production ahead. However, land with too many rocks, worms, humus, and thorny trees are not promising sites. Not only this, black and clay-like soil is hardly suitable for building sites which is also true for soil with crumbly rock composition. The yellowish soil in colour is considered to be the best when it comes to construction.
Vastu Shastra also throws light on the different debris materials found in the soil during excavation processes of construction that becomes an essential element in the study. Vastu guiding principles make use of them as indicators as to how the land fared during the past.
Listed below are the equivalent interpretations for each material dug out of the soil during excavation proceedings:
- Stone – Abundance of wealth
- Bricks – All types of riches and possessions in the future
- Copper or metals – Affluence in life
- Coal – Illnesses and loss of health and wealth
- Bones of animals – Hindrance to future developments
- Snake or Scorpion – Stumbling blocks to progress in construction
- Anthill or Termites – Damage to wealth and lessening the longevity of life
- Straw or Eggs – Death leading to pointless expenses
- Cotton – Grief
- Pieces of wood – Need to vacate the place
- Skull – Intense quarrels and litigation procedures
- Horns of cow – Wealth and abundant possessions
- Gold or silver coins – All kinds of comforts and luxuries
- Zinc or brass – Wealth and comforts
- Rugs or torn clothes – Conflict, quarrels, and strife
- Iron or steel pipes – Death or Extinction
Effects of Roads near the Plot
According to the vaastu shastra lets find how various road positions effect the plot;
North / Northeast:
Ideal for women and for business activities as this will ensure wealth
East / Northeast:
Promotes upward trend in life especially among men; useful for newspaper offices / presses / photo studios / media industries, and residences in finance
East / Southeast:
Tends to make the residents greedy but brings more expenses
North / Northwest:
Instability and lack of discipline and may lead to unlawful deals
West / Northwest:
Good for businessmen with its quality to improve attitude and behaviour
South / Southwest:
Indicates accidents and bad habits for women and can lead to trouble
West / Southwest:
Indicates frequent feuds, strife, and financial instability
Magnetic Fields and Influences
Every land we find ourselves possesses hidden magnetic forces that attract elemental emissions. The strength of it however depends on the way we have positioned ourselves, possibly right in the path where these unseen forces meet or about a meter away or even just remotely so.
As per the Vastu tradition, square plots are considered ideal for house constructions because there is concentration of energy in these types of lots. Unseen by us are several round rotational lines revolving within the house, vibrations that we do not see but we can at least slightly feel. This is a weird feeling that comes across sometimes we enter certain rooms or buildings as per the best house facing direction vastu.
Therefore a basic understanding about the shapes, purposes, and where openings are located whether North, East, South, or West helps us receive some magnetic influences, advised indian vastu shastra home direction. This is the time to consult a vastu expert as they can identify geographical shapes in a bit and determine the source of these magnetic forces. The reason behind this is that, the vastness of the land disturbs the shape and we hardly get to recognize the same. Our professional vastu expert help can fulfil the objective of finding the best land based on the directional intuition.
Some Other Tips For Buying House, Flat or Plot
- Vastu for buying a plot suggest that triangular, diamond, and L-shaped are unpromising and hence should not be purchased.
- Vastu tips to buy a plot that plots that are cut in the corner or takes the shape of a headless body should also be avoided.
- As per the vastu for buying a house extensions on the Northwest side of the land in some portions are not considered good. They can be the reason behind losing fortune or money. On the contrary, extensions on the Northeast side are also said to be bearers of wealth, happiness, and fame.
- According to vastu for home or vastu tips for buying home try avoiding plots that are humped at the center as they tend to slope on all sides. A good recommendation is to choose a land where the north east half or the solar half is lower than the south west half or the lunar half. This geographical situation.
Ensures the natural flow of light, solar energy, and polar energy. Vastu principles on the whole truly believe that these types of land bring happiness, good children and all kinds of successes to the residents of the home.
- According to the vastu tips for buying new flat, Land obstructed on the North, Northeast, or East side by hills, tall buildings, or towers blocks the Sun and will be prevented from beaming down on your property. That is the reason why these kind of lands become unpopular. On the other hand, if the obstructions are found on the west or south side of the property, they can help you refrain from the harmful heat of the sun, which makes the property a favorable choice and brings health, wealth, and happiness.
- As per vastu shastra for buying a house Land located near electrical power stations or large electric poles on the Northeast side of the plot also brings along negative vibrations, not good for the family.
If you are planning to buy a property near a temple, hospital, factory, or other public places then do consider this vastu tips for buying new home that there should be a distance of at least 80 feet away from the public places. This also ensures that the shadow of the temple or public building will not loom over your house.