It has been observed since ages that people refrain from purchasing a house that faces west. This direction is believed to be dominated by negativity. It is ruled by Saturn and hence requires special attention. But if one complies by the vastu for a west facing house, the belief can turn false. A west facing house can also be a good option in case the west facing vastu is followed religiously.
West Facing Home Vastu
As we all know and believe, God is omnipresent, and so is positivity. Negative vibes may be stronger in the west, but with the right remedies and vastu tips, one can suppress this negativity and enhance positivity. And to make it possible, vastu shastra has simple guidelines to be followed for west facing house plans.
Vastu for west facing house suggests that all the negativity can be combated if the entrance is in the right direction. The west facing house planned as per vastu should have the entrance door or gate in the auspicious pada, which are third, fourth, fifth, or sixth pada. It is advised to avoid the seventh, eighth, and ninth pada altogether. Other than the entrance, the other rooms and elements of the west facing house are equally important and should be planned as per vastu guidelines. Let’s see a few essential vastu tips for a west facing house.
Vastu Tips for West Facing House
Once the vastu tips are used to filter the negative vibes from the place, it will become a paradise for the family members.
- Never have a bore well dug in the South West, else there will be a severe vastu dosha, resulting in poverty and disease.
- Having a kitchen in South West will invite negativity and instability.
- Vastu for west facing duplex suggests having a master bedroom on the top floor in the southwest direction.
- A guest room should be in the North East on the ground floor of the duplex facing west.
- Avoid having an extension in the west or south. This will give room to negative energy to flow.
- The slope should be towards the north. This will invite riches.
- The compound wall should be thick and large at the west and south to obstruct the path of negativity.
- Plant tall and heavy trees in the west to be protected against evil.
- Avoid purchasing a west facing house with a T junction and veedhishoola at the west. This is a major vastu dosha.
- There should not be any balconies or terrace in the west.
Vastu Remedies for West Facing House
With the above-mentioned vastu doshas and its adverse effects, it becomes difficult to accept and own a house facing west. But vastu shastra comes as a tool to effectively get rid of these vastu doshas. Below given are the vastu remedies for west facing home.
- Install vastu pyramid at the south west corner to keep negativity at bay.
- Brass pyramids should be placed in the northwest zone to attract positivity.
- All the rooms, especially the master bedroom and the kitchen, should be constructed as per vastu for west facing house plan. This will ensure progress in career and harmonious relationships among family members.
- Have maximum windows towards the north and east to attract divine energy and wealth.
- If there is any pillar in the house, it should be covered beautifully with a positive vastu painting.
- Place a right- hand conch filled with water in the northeast of the house to enhance the flow of positivity at home.
- If there is a T-junction in the west, install a brass pyramid with brass helix facing towards the junction to rectify the vastu dosha.
- Install vastu partition strips to rectify defects due to extension in the west.
- You can place a vastu copper arrow under the roof, in reverse direction. This will help in nullifying the dosha created by a roof in the west.
- If there is a slope towards the south, you should hang a wind chime in the window in the west.
Having a west facing house can be challenging as it is ruled by Saturn and seems to bring bad luck, affect the health, and also makes you poverty-stricken. But with vastu shastra and the vastu tips for west-facing houses, it is not difficult to rectify these issues. Vastu for west-facing homes will come to rescue the family with enhanced positivity. This will make their life better, resulting in prosperity, abundance, love, and success. But never forget to consult an expert in vastu shastra.