Kaal Sarpa Yoga is formed when the seven planets namely, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn are trapped between Rahu and Ketu. Basically, it is the containment of these planets in the Rahu Ketu axis.
Kaal Sarpa Yoga can affect you in four different ways:
1. Struggle in life leading to failure in achievements of goals, subsequently leading to frustration and pessimism.
2. Physical and mental weakness.
3. Delayed or unhappy marriage.
4. Difficulties in having children or a lack of happiness from them.
The Kaal Sarpa Yoga results in:
1. A person usually puts in more efforts to become successful, financially, and this is mainly due to the struggle in life.
2. The effect of this Yoga is said to be life long.
3. It is considered to be strong till the age of forty-two.
4. Kaal Sarpa Yoga is known to show its effects mainly in the dashas of Rahu and Ketu.
To explore the effects of Kaal Sarpa Yoga, following points need to be investigated from the horoscope:
1. If a person is affected by Kaal Sarpa Yoga, will he be deprived of good effects even from other Yogas?
2. Has there been a lot of struggle in the early stages of life?
3. Is the result of his/her hard work, lesser than expected?
4. Is the person mentally disturbed?
5. Does he dream about snakes?
6. Does he get nightmares? In case of a child, is he frightened while sleeping and wets the bed in his sleep?
7. Is he prone to ill-health and sickness?
8. In case of a professional, does he face problems in his profession at times leading to major crisis?
9. Is his marriage being delayed or is his marriage unhappy?
10. Have there been abortions or miscarriages in the case of a pregnant woman?
11. Is there a lot of unhappiness from children?
12. Does he face constant financial difficulties?
13. Have these results been more pronounced in the dashas of Rahu and Ketu?
14. Is there no other factor in the horoscope to produce such results?
15. Has there been a perceptible and clearly explainable difference after performing shanti for Kaal Sarpa Yoga?
16. Does wearing stones prescribed for Rahu and Ketu make a difference which is clearly explainable?
17. Does the transit of Rahu and Ketu aggravate the misfortunes associated with Kaal Sarpa Yoga?
18. If Kaal Sarpa Yoga is repeated in navmansha and other vargas, are these results more pronounced?
19. Has there been any improvement in the lives of those suffering from Kaal Sarpa Yoga after the age of forty two?
20. Can life be said to have become more peaceful and a full of achievements after the age of forty two?
21. If many members in the same family have Kaal Sarpa Yoga in their horoscopes, do they face similar problems and difficulties as are attributed to Kaal Sarpa Yoga?
If anyone wants predictions on the basis of Kaal Sarpa Yoga than he himself must seek answers to these questions.
If any person has a Kaal Sarpa Yoga in his horoscope than he should consult a good astrologer to reduce its effects and make life happier.
Click here to ask a question to our astrologer.
Know More About Yogas in Astrology: