Houses In Kundli
What does Houses In Kundali Mean?
The houses in Kundali are also known as Bhava, which represents different facets of life, based on the time and location of birth, and show the rewards or obstacles you will face in this lifetime.
A house in Kundali is coincidentally akin to a clock, and it is divided into twelve individual segments or houses. Each house is ruled by a different sign.
When you take the first glimpse of the chart for the first time, you get confused about exactly where to direct the focus. Certain areas are filled with symbols, while others are empty. Which way is up? Which is down? And what do these symbols reveal?
- The zodiac sign begins with the first house, which is represented by the sign Aries. It goes clockwise around. Like this, there are twelve houses defined in Vedic Astrology.
- In Kundali, the Sun revelation, the Ascendant reveals our landscape. For instance, communication will be a central concern in the life of Gemini Ascendant, whereas innovation, progress, and nonconformity will define an Aquarius Ascendant’s experience.
- Not only this, but the Ascendant also reveals the chart’s ruling planets. For instance, the Sagittarius Ascendant is ruled by Jupiter, and Neptune is a ruler of the Pisces world.
- Ascendant is not only used for gauging the individual terrain but also how you present yourself to the world and how others perceive you.
First House In Kundli
The Birth Chart is the celestial canvas of the sky since the inception... Read More
Second House In Kundli
The second house is the house that is related to the possession... Read More
Third House In Astrology
The third house is the house of mind, and it displays our surroundings... Read More
Fourth House In Astrology
As per the Vedic Astrology, the fourth house is a representative... Read More
Fifth House In Astrology
As per Vedic Astrology, the fifth house is the house of creation... Read More
Six House In Astrology
According to the Vedic Astrology, the 6th house is the house that relates... Read More
Seventh House In Astrology
Seventh house is related to the partnership and represents the relationship... Read More
Eighth House In Astrology
Eight houses in Vedic Astrology deal with the things that are considered... Read More
Ninth House In Astrology
Ninth house is the house of learning and teaching. The house... Read More
Tenth House In Astrology
The Tenth House is also known as the House of Social Status. It is about... Read More
Eleventh House In Astrology
The Birth Chart is the celestial canvas of the sky at the moment... Read More
Twelfth House In Astrology
The Birth Chart is the celestial canvas of the sky at the moment... Read More
Types of House:
Kendra Houses: These are the best houses in Vedic Astrology and are also known as Lakshmi Sthana. The 1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th houses are considered to be auspicious houses, and they also deal with the crucial part of our life. These houses are extremely robust, especially the tenth house, which represents the career or profession, including image into the outer world or society. The ascending order for the strongness of these houses is the 10th, 7th, 4th, and 1st. If you have a strong Kendra, then you would have the potential to accomplish all your goals in your current house.
Trine Houses: Trine is the second house in Vedic Astrology, which is also known as Dharma Houses. The 1st, 5th, and 9th houses are its representatives. It can be marked as 1st-Personal, 5th- Creative, and 9th- Collective. They brace the birth chart and bestow the beneficial points in life. Trine houses are not as effective as Kendra house, but you can say it is an encouraging house. These houses belong to spirituality in the form of the 5th and 9th houses.
Upachaya Houses: These houses are 3rd, 6th, 10th, and 11th. They are increasing houses. Any planet, placed in these houses, gives more over time. Any malefic planet like Mars, Saturn, Rahu, Sun do very well in these houses as they will try to reduce the negative influence of these houses.
Moksha Houses: 4th-8th-12th houses are known as Moksha Houses. These houses are related to spirituality. These are the houses that play a significant role while attaining enlightenment or salvation in one’s life.
Significance of Houses in Kundli
- All the proceedings regarding living and non-living things are represented by the 12 houses. The astrologer has to analyse a particular house or a few houses for predicting any area of life or resolving specific matters. For instance, for marriage, the 7th house is the primary house to be analyzed. But the 2nd and 11th houses are also taken into consideration. It is because the 2nd house denotes family and the 11th house denotes gain, the fulfilment of desires, and happy social occasions.
- Each house works according to an individual will, but the same house can be used to derive various information regarding his or her relatives and even friends. This process of extending the affairs of any given house is known as the derivative house.
- A house may be fortunate to the individual, but at the same time, it may be disastrous to a relative or friend.
- For example, the Lagna or the first house indicates the advantages gained, and profit to younger brother as younger brother or sister is signified by the third house. And the first house is the eleventh house counted from the third house.
- The first house also indicates the fame and reputation of the mother as it is the tenth house counted from the fourth house, higher studies, long journey, for the person’s children especially the first child is judged from the Ascendant.
- Mundane Astrology is one of the oldest branches of astrology that generally deals with predictions related to world affairs and events.
Which planet is responsible for buying houses as per Kundali Houses?
Mars: Mars is the karaka planet for immovable assets. It is the planet whose positive or strong influence helps you to buy a good house.
Saturn: Saturn is the planet that gives lands, old houses, i.e. repurchased houses.
Venus: Venus is another planet that gives a lavish house.
Along with planets, Vedic Astrology houses too play a role for owning a house or property.
As per Vedic Astrology houses which are responsible for owning houses.
- 1, 2, 4, and 11 houses, these are the houses that are accountable for buying houses.
- The Ascendant: It is the house that shows the physical disposition of self.
- The second house is responsible for your bank balance. It reflects that if you have a bank balance then you will be able to buy a house.
- Fourth house: This house represents your assets, happiness, and vehicle. Thus, the condition of this house should be judged properly to assess the state of landed properties in the life of the native.
- Eleventh house: This is the main house of gains and fulfillment of desires. This is the house which will decide whether you will be having the happiness of your own house or not.
Which Kundali houses are for wealth?
In Vedic Astrology, the second house is responsible for wealth. It is one of the significant houses in Astrology, and Jupiter is the significator of this house.
The second house is the house of possession, and it reflects the things that we owe ranging, from material goods to relation. The 2nd house mostly reflects one’s ability to earn or acquire money. Money here doesn’t need to be a result of one’s effort or earnings. It could be in the form of funds, stocks, property, cash, jewellery, inheritance, etc.
In which Kundali houses Rahu is Bad?
Rahu is known as shadowy planets. It represents mleccha or anything that is against social norms. Rahu is a great manipulator, and it represents Maya as an illusion. It is a highly money-oriented planet, and thus, in the period of Kaliyuga, it is highly crucial for materialistic success and growth. In Astrology, Rahu is considered as the dragon head and is also known as the north node of the Moon, the place where the Moon’s orbit crosses the ecliptics.
Effect of Rahu in 8th house
The Placement of Rahu in the 8th house is not redeemed Auspicious. It is a difficult position. Since the 8th is the house of Hidden energy, it is extremely arduous to conjecture what kind of outcome Rahu will bestow in the 8th house. Being a Chaya Graha nature of Rahu and Ketu, it gives the result as per the planets they are conjunct with or aspected by or in the Nakshatra. But overall, for the 8th house, Rahu has not been considered auspicious in any way. It might cause many physical problems and troubles. You can engage with many enmities, quarrels, and may face some humiliation. Sometimes it also provides defamation and humiliation.