Saraswati Yoga – the yoga of knowledge and wisdom
Planets and their positions have always been the center for captivating the curiosity of many. And their study by the astrologers has revealed that when a planet acquires a position in the Vedic astrology chart, it creates a Yoga. There are hundreds of yoga in Vedic astrology. Presence or absence of these Yogas in the horoscope can have significant effects on the native. One such important yoga is the Saraswati Yoga.
Saraswati Yoga – A brief
Goddess Saraswati is the benefactress of knowledge and wisdom. If a native is blessed with planetary positions favorable for Saraswati yoga, then he will have bright chances to become very knowledgeable and also rich.
The individual with Saraswati Yoga will expertise in the skill of composing drama, prose, and poetry. He might also be an excellent Mathematician. The native with Saraswati Yoga shall possess all that Goddess Saraswati is known for. Get your 2023 yearly report to know how fruitful the upcoming year would be.
Favorable Planetary Position for Saraswati Yoga
When Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus are in the Kendra, second or trikone house from the ascendant, it forms the Saraswati yoga in the horoscope of the native. The strength of Jupiter in the Kundli is also an important factor leading to Saraswati Yoga. So, the three benefic planets – Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus, should be placed either in Lagna or in second, fourth, fifth, seventh, ninth or tenth house from Ascendant. Jupiter must be strong in its house or by exaltation.
The Kendra is the first, fourth, seventh and tenth houses. These kendras are also known as Vishnu sthana. The Trikona is the fifth house while the ninth house is Laxmi Sthana. When all the natural benefics occupy either the Kendra or the Trikona house, it automatically increases the strength of the Horoscope to a great extent. Moreover, if you notice carefully, fourth house is the house of education, fifth is the house of intellect, seventh is also a secondary house of education and career, ninth is the house of wisdom and higher learning, tenth is the house of career. So the emphasis is on education, learning and career. When the most beneficial planets of the Zodiac will influence these houses strongly, the person will get the blessing of goddess Saraswati and Laxmi both. Call our expert astrologers to know the status of Saraswati Yoga in your Kundli.
Benefits of Saraswati Yoga
The effect of yoga depends on several factors. Sometimes, the effects are benefic while at other times it will be malefic because all planets own two houses. Saraswati Yoga has many positive effects on the native. The benefits of Saraswati yoga are:
- The native has supreme wisdom and knowledge.
- He is intelligent and quite fortunate in other aspects also.
- The individual with Saraswati yoga in Kundli, are likely to gain name and fame.
- If interested, they can be creative artists and musicians.
- They will definitely possess the skill to compose prose, poem, and drama.
- The native shall have immense knowledge of mathematics.
- The individual shall have beautiful handwriting and melodious voice.
- The native with Saraswati yoga will surely be rich and prosperous and will enjoy the marital bliss too.
Other than the Saraswati yoga, there are yogas in Vedic astrology like Brahma Yoga, Shanga Yoga, Kalanithi Yoga and Budh Adhithya yoga which are also known to influence the education, knowledge, and wisdom of the native.
Best Yogas in Vedic Astrology
As mentioned above, there are hundreds of yoga in Vedic astrology. Some of the best yogas are:
- Vishkumbh Yoga: The native shall be very beautiful, intelligent with financial security.
- Preeti Yoga: The natives will be lively, inquisitive and high spirited.
- Ayushman Yoga: The native will have a long life.
- Saubhagya Yoga: The native will be blessed with an amazing fortune.
- Shobhan Yoga: The native will be prudent but aggressive.
- Sukarma Yoga: The natives lead a simple life but have a magnificent fortune.
- Dhriti Yoga: The natives are very patient and healthy.
- Shool yoga: The natives are inclined towards religious work.
- Harshan Yoga: The natives are meritorious and scholarly in various subjects. They are expert in the Shastras.
- Vajra Yoga: The native has great stamina and strength.
- Shiva Yoga: The native is very intelligent and works for the welfare of people.
- Sadhya Yoga: The native is determined and confident.
- Shubh Yoga: The native is beautiful, intelligent and talented. He shall possess abundant wealth and never face any financial problem throughout life.
- Vaidhriti Yoga: The native is cheerful and optimistic.
There are many other yogas in Vedic astrology which have positive and negative effects on the native.
May Maa Sarawati Bless Us All!
Vedic Astrology believes that a person’s life, education, and character can be anticipated with the help of knowledge of Yogas. These yogas are a tool of astrology. Similarly, the presence or absence of the Saraswati Yoga in horoscope shall give an insight into the native’s depth of knowledge and wisdom. Whether this yoga is present or absent in your Kundli, you should always pray to Goddess Saraswati to bless you for a better education that will help you build a better life.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,