A factory or industry with a vastu infrastructure fails to produce a desirable result if it is not in compliance with vastu. Industrial plots or factories that are built following the principles of Vastu Shastra enjoy a good business with higher sales. Such factories and industries also have loyal employees, and hence there are no issues of labor. So, here is a complete guide to vastu tips for industries, industrial plots, and factories. Let us discuss each one at a time.
Vastu for Industrial Plot
Before laying the foundation of the industry, choosing the correct and positive industrial plot is very important. All the infrastructure is of no use if the industrial land is not fruitful. To make it productive, one should follow the vastu tips for industrial estate.
- Vastu for industrial plot says that for growth and prosperity, the slope in the industrial land should be from the south to north and west to east.
- The ideal shape as per vastu in an industrial plot as per vastu is square, but the rectangle is also good with the sides in 1:2 proportion. Irregular shapes are not advisable.
- The east or north-facing plots are more suitable for industries.
- If there are roads running on all the four sides, then it is considered auspicious. Having roads in the north and east is considered the most promising.
- Vastu shastra for industrial plot suggests not to purchase a land that is near any graveyard. This will have a negative effect on the business and the employees.
- Always choose land that has fertile green land around it. It is a mark of growth and prosperity.
- Avoid a land piece where rainwater comes down from the roof of neighbors.
- It is not advisable to purchase a plot that has a tall building in its north-east as it will invite stress and disturbances. However, if there are tall buildings in the south-west of the plot, it can be purchased.
- Ensure that there is no river flowing in the south or west of the plot. This will drain out all the finances.
After choosing the industrial land as per the guidelines of vastu shastra, one has to follow the vastu for the industry for the smooth functioning of each unit. Let’s read the brief.
Vastu for Industry
An industry is a unit that produces goods and services. It involves a massive amount of money and human resource too. But in spite of investing colossal capital and employing expensive labor, there are specific industries that are unable to produce the expected result and generate no profit. This may be due to some severe vastu dosha at the location of the industry. Hence, following the vastu tips for the industry is very significant. There are certain vastu considerations before planning to set up an industry. These are :
- Location of the plot with regards to roads.
- Shape and size of the plot.
- The direction of the entrance gate and other units within the industry
- Beam, basement, warehouse, and placement of electrical equipment.
- Vacant space around the industrial area.
Keeping all the above points in mind, an expert vastu consultant will help one to implement the vastu tips for the industry for maximum results.
Vastu Tips for Industry
There are different types of industries, but the basic principles of industrial vastu remain the same for all. So, given below are some common vastu tips for industry.
- There should be greater open space in the north and east of the industry to absorb maximum positivity from the cosmos. Less space should be left in the south and west.
- There should be a slope from south to north and west to east. This will enhance the chances of success in the industry.
- Walls in the south and west should be thicker than that of the north and east side. This will obstruct negativity and make space for positivity.
- South-west is the most favorable direction for staircases.
- The overhead water tanks should be placed in the south-west, whereas the underground water tank should be in the north-east direction.
- Toilets should be in the northwest or west only.
- The north and east are the most suitable for the administrative units of the industry as per the industrial vastu.
- Northwest corners of the industry are suitable for outhouse and staff quarters.
- South, west, and south-west zone should be used to store heavy machinery. As per the industrial vastu consultant, nothing heavy should be placed in the north, east or northeast of the industry.
- No sort of industrial waste should be dumped in the north-east. This is inauspicious and may lead to failure and poverty.
- According to the industrial vastu, there should be an even number of beams and pillars in the industry. The beams should not be directly over the machines or production unit. This will affect the smooth functioning of the machines.
- All the final products or the finished goods should be placed in the north-west of the industry.
- Always consult an industrial vastu consultant for a better result.
Vastu for Factory
Just like industries, factories should also be built following the principles of vastu shastra. The factory is the place where major work of production takes place. If vastu for factories is not followed, it may result in accidents at the place and also lead to severe financial losses. On the contrary, if the factory complies with factory vastu, it will yield a better production rate and greater success ratio. This will also help in minimizing the accidents at the factory and higher employees’ satisfaction. Vastu shastra for the factory has many simple guidelines that help in deciding the position of raw material, finished products, electrical equipment, machines, rooms of the chairman, and other employees. So here a few vastu tips for factories that will help the owner of the business to extract the maximum potential of the labor and help in avoiding losses and any outward tragedy.
Vastu Tips for Factory
- The main entrance of the factory should be in the north or east or north-east direction. The main gate should also be larger than any other door in the factory.
- During meetings and dealings, the owner of the business should be facing north or east to get maximum benefit.
- The final product should always be dispatched through the north-west of the factory. This ensures that there is no delay in the delivery of the product to the customers.
- To avoid accidents in the factory, the equipment that works on heat energy should be installed in the south-east direction.
- Workshops should be in the south or south-west. It should never be in the north-east or center of the factory.
- Heavy material should be kept in the south or west while the lighter material should be placed in the north or east of the factory.
- Factory waste should not be dumped in the north-east direction. This will have an adverse effect on the financial growth of the owner.
Apart from the above-mentioned vastu tips for factory and industry, one should make sure that the factory or industry is well lit and well ventilated. Always keep the area neat and clean. vastu shastra not only helps large factories or industries to grow, it has vastu tips for small factories also. It has many guidelines for factory sheds and also tips for factories facing north or west. One should follow the vastu tips and make the factory and the industry a non-accident zone that works only to produce profit and manufacture happiness for all, the owner and the employees and, of course, the ultimate customers who will be using these vastu products.