Vastu Tips To Fill Your Home With Positive Energy
Vastu Shastra is also referred to as the science of architecture, often used to balance all the natural elements and energies of the place. While constructing a house in accordance with the Vastu Shastra, it is important to do so in a way that it takes away the negative energies from the place and replaces it with the positive ones. This is the sole purpose of Vastu!
With so much competition, stress, anxiety and the race to be successful, building a house in compliance with Vastu becomes a compulsion. Furthermore, to fight such complications it becomes all the more crucial to retain all the optimistic vibrations in the house and keep away from the negative ones. Hence, by following the required Vastu principles, the inhabitants can live a positive life with sound health, wealth, peace and prosperity.
Vastu Tips For Positive Energy In Home
To experience a life filled with positivity and enthusiasm, various parameters associated with Vastu need to be taken care of. Everything from the direction of the house, to the placement of items and color of the walls, have to be taken into account while establishing a house in terms of Vastu.
Here are a few noteworthy points that can help in sustaining a good positive vibe across the house as per the Vastu tips for positive energy:
- The entrance of the house is the most important place as it lets the exchange of energies take place. Thus, keeping the space near the entrance door clean, neat and clutter-free lets in a lot of positivity in the house. Besides, it also brings good health and happiness as well.
- Light colors on the walls of the house give a soothing effect to the eyes. Other colors that are associated with nature like blue can also set a positive vibe in the house, say our experts.
- Salt is considered to be a symbol of purity and hence is often used in houses to maintain balanced energy in the surrounding. Therefore, placing a bowl of salt in the North-East or the South-West direction can bring positivity and zest in the house. It will help in purifying the negative energies and get in a lot of positivity.
- Make sure that the house is not cluttered with items all over the place. Empty space works wonders in setting a peaceful aura in the house as it conducts the flow of energy. So, ensure that the house is neat and not kept untidy and messy.
- The color green is also a symbol of peace and tranquility which is why growing plants and being close to nature invites a lot of positive energy in the house. Not only does it make us connect with nature more, but it also supplies oxygen which is good for the body. One can keep money plants, bamboo plants, flowering plants, stones, pebbles, etc to get some fresh energy.
- Wind chimes are quite popular recently, especially, because they have a soothing effect on the human brain. They drive away the negative energies and create a beautiful positive aura needed in the house too.
- Another important element here is the placement of the mirrors that plays a major role in balancing the energy in the house. Mirrors reflect both positive and negative energy and thus, placing them in the right position becomes very significant. While keeping them in the wrong places can harm the dwellers, the correct positioning of the mirrors can shower the inhabitants with a lot of positivity.
- The Brahmasthan is the most sacred place and is located in the center of the house. It is important to note that there are not many structures built in this space as there is a lot of exchange of cosmic energy taking place here. The flow of energy here should not be disrupted by placing any structures or making it cluttered with items surrounding it.
- Moreover, make sure that you keep the doors and windows open during the early hours of sunshine as it lets in fresh energy and, in turn, positive energy across the house.
- It becomes mandatory to conduct an everyday puja in the house if an idol is placed in your pooja room.
- Ensure that the house is kept clean all the time. Do not let dirt or spider’s web stay for a long period for it may spread negativity in the house.
- One can also put a swastika symbol on the right side of the main entrance door for good luck.
- Keep some food for the cow while cooking as it brings in good fortune for the people living in the house.
If You Want to Know About the Various Areas of Your Life in 2024 Read the 2024 Detailed Report
Vastu Tips For Positive Energy: Don’ts
Some things are better if avoided while establishing a house as per Vastu Shastra. These can invite negative energy in the house which is why they should be totally abstained from. These are:
- Do not place a mirror in the bedroom as this can attract negativity.
- Also, avoid eating food on your bed as it can give you sleeping disorders and health issues.
- Refrain from keeping your medicines in the kitchen.
- If you do end up hanging photos and wall paintings in your house, make sure they depict positive vibes. Therefore, avoid paintings that spread violence, solitude, and poverty.
- Do avoid growing a tree or building a wall that acts as an obstacle in the front door. This can block the flow of energies in the house.
- Make sure that the furniture you use in the house does not have sharp edges. Also, abstain from using red, black and grey color in the house, says Ganesha.
- Always keep the bathroom door closed and ensure that you use room fresheners everywhere in the house as well.
To know more in detail, connect with our Online Vastu Experts now!
- Vastu Tips for Study Room
- Vastu Tips for Dining Room
- Vastu Tips for Pooja Room
- Vastu Tips for Guest Room
- Vastu Tips for Kitchen