Vastu Tips For Garage Car Parking
Vastu for Car Parking
Although one would argue with the concept of car parking Vastu as ancient times did not have the same facility, it is crucial to comprehend that this came about with the invention of wheels. Different modes of transportation blossomed with the invention of wheels, which is why it became an essential part of Vastu Shastra.
Now, cars and scooters (i.e., both two-wheelers and four-wheelers) play an important role in commutation purposes, to an extent that we perform pujas as soon as we buy a vehicle. Not just this, but we also allot parking spaces for the same according to Vaastu Shastra. This form of Vaastu is called Car Parking Vastu! Not only does it provide security for our vehicle but it also provides safety for us while driving/riding it. Hence, we now know how significant this process is in the realm of Vastu.
Vastu For Car Parking: Tips
It is very consequential to discern that after buying a new vehicle, we use all the safety measures for our protection. We often hear about car accidents, bike accidents and mishaps taking place after getting a new vehicle for ourselves. Besides, we also witness problems in the engine, early repairs in the service centers, complaints of thefts and numerous parking issues as well. To be rid of all such difficulties and complications, car parking as per Vastu comes into the picture!
Depending on various criteria, numerous key points are emphasized based on car parking Vastu. Here are some of the salient features taken into account while dealing with Vastu for car parking:
- The first and foremost thing that one should do after buying a new vehicle is to perform a car puja (Vaahan Puja) for its safety and longevity. It is also a sign of showing respect and gratitude in the world of Vaastu.
- As per what is stated in the car parking Vastu, it is advised to set up the car garage in the Northwest direction of the plot of the building. Moreover, park your vehicles in the East or the North direction as they are considered to have a more positive influence on the safety aspects.
- It is also observed that business people should park their vehicles in the North direction for then the chances to improve their business deals increases.
- Construct the shed and the floor in such a manner that its slope is towards the East or North direction.
- In spite of the North-West direction being the most favorable one, the second-best option is to go for the South-East direction, say our experts.
- According to the Vastu for car garage, the gate of the parking area must be in the North or the East direction and its height should be less than that of the main gate.
- One can paint the garage walls with colors like white, cream and yellow, or something on a lighter shade.
- Another epoch-making decision is to avoid using the support of the compound wall while fabricating the garage walls.
- One can also make sure that the garage has at least a space of about two to three feet, to walk and keep it at a safe distance from the walls around. This is because keeping space also helps in flowing the positive energies around the area while also keeping away the negative ones.
- If there is no space available as such to build a garage, you can always set up a porch in the North or the North-West direction which can prove to be very beneficial for the owners of the vehicle.
- Additionally, one should also keep the pathway for the vehicle clean, smooth and properly maintained as that assists in generating buoyant and sanguine vibrations. Read more Vastu tips.
If You Want to Know About the Various Areas of Your Life in 2024 Read the 2024 Detailed Report
Things To Avoid As Per Car Parking Vastu
Vastu Shastra is also referred to as the science of architecture and there surely are things that you need to keep away from, for the better. Our experts have listed down a set of points that you need to refrain while constructing your car parking as per Vastu. They are the following:
- Try to refrain from parking your vehicle facing the South or the West side as it increases the chances of your car being damaged due to fire.
- Preferably, desist from parking your car or motorbike towards the South-West direction because it can impact the longevity of the vehicle. This means, that it may need more repairs for it may often not function properly.
- To add further, also abstain from parking your vehicle in the South direction as it may outspread pessimistic vibes.
- However, if you do find any negative issues or events in your experiences, then you can always try installing our Golden Plated Vastu Yantra on the dashboard of your car that may purify the negative energy and any Vastu Dosh that may persist.
- Do avoid keeping any inflammable items in the garage as well, says Ganesha!
Vastu for Car and Bike Parking has always been a crucial aspect that has caught the attention of Vastu Experts since the old times. Since the invention of wheels, mankind has evolved tremendously, which is why we now apprehend the prominence of this element in the world of Vaastu Shastra!
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
- Vastu For Residence
- Vastu For Kitchen
- Vastu For Directions
- Vastu For Pooja Room
- Vastu For Study Room
EXPLORE MORE ABOUT VASTU
Planets and Constellations Have Influence on the Major Events of Ramayana, Read Special Things Here...