A mirror not only shows you the reality, but it also acts as a magnet that attracts prosperity and happiness. When a mirror is placed as per Vastu, it acts as a remedy to remove Vastu dosha. At the same time, if the placement of the mirror violates the principles of mirror Vastu, it is likely to yield some unexpected loss and discord in the family. Let us find out more about the significance of the mirror in house Vastu.
Mirror and Vastu
Mirror has great importance in Vastu Shastra as it is one of the simplest Vastu tools. The mirror according to Vastu has the below-given advantages.
- It absorbs the negative energies present in and around the area.
- It helps in doubling up the wealth and invites abundance.
- When mirror placement abides by Vastu Shastra, it ensures good health of the family members. Get a few other interesting Vastu tips for good health.
Mirror Position As Per Vastu
Almost all of us know the benefits of a mirror as per Vastu Shastra, but not all know that we need to follow Vastu tips for mirror placement. One should understand and decide mirror position as per the Vastu. A few mirror placement Vastu tips are given below.
- North or East walls are best for mirror placement as per Vastu. Lord Kuber bestows his special blessings on ones who place a mirror in the North direction.
- To remove the Vastu dosha due to cut in the corner of house, place the mirror in that same direction.
- Never place a mirror in a South-East direction. It is the fire corner and it may aggravate the discord in the family. Know everything about Vastu directions.
Vastu For Mirror Placement
Mirror direction as per Vastu is a very crucial factor that reaps the seeds of happiness in the house or drains out all the positivity from there. It becomes essential to understand a few basic mirror Vastu tips to avoid any negativity around.
- According to mirror Vastu Shastra, it is best to choose a mirror in rectangular or square shape. These regular shapes attract positive energies from cosmos.
- As per Vastu, mirrors in the bathroom should be in the North or East wall as these directions absorb positivity and energy and help in improving health conditions. It should never reflect the toilet seat.
- There should be a large square or rectangular mirror in the dressing room and one should look into it early morning. This is considered auspicious.
- Mirrors in a bedroom, according to Vastu Shastra should be avoided. It disturbs the sleep of the family members and creates circumstances for quarrel. However, if it has to be placed then as per Vastu, the mirror should not face the bed. Know more about bedroom Vastu.
- For the bedroom, Vastu suggests keeping a three-inch mirror between the bed and the mattress to get rid of sleeplessness and headache.
- Since the mirrors reflect light, as per the front door Vastu, it should not be placed on the entrance gate. Mirrors should not reflect the entrance of the place as it may reflect away all the positive energies that try to enter the place.
- As per mirror Vastu, one should avoid mirrors on the south wall. According to Vastu for a mirror on the south wall, this position makes the children stubborn and restless.
- Placement of mirror as per Vastu in the children’s room should be done with extra care. Avoid hanging mirrors on the West wall, as it distracts them and reduces their concentration level. It also makes them get involved in unnecessary flattery with the opposite gender.
- Always place the mirror at least four to five feet above the ground.
- In the dining room place the mirror in such a way that it reflects the dining table. This ensures more than enough food supply at home all the time.
- Avoid having two mirrors opposite to each other as this promotes instability and impatience.
- Place a mirror opposite your cash locker to increase the wealth kept inside.
- Avoid hanging or keeping mirrors near staircases.
- The mirror should never reflect dirty things or places as it will replicate negativity. Instead, always place the mirror in such a position that it reflects beautiful scenes to invite positivity. Vastu for mirror in the living area strongly recommends having a mirror reflecting nature.
- Unframed mirrors should be avoided.
- As per Vastu, almirah with mirror should be placed in the West direction.
- Make sure that all mirrors and reflective surfaces are kept clean.
- Throw away all the broken mirrors or glasses.
Replicating the positivity!
The mirror Vastu is quite significant as it has powers to double up almost everything that it reflects, be it happiness, wealth, health or grievances. It is a Vastu tool to deal with negativity and Vastu dosh. Hence, it becomes important to consult a Vastu expert before placing a mirror in the house or office. Make sure that the mirror complies to Vastu Shastra if you wish to replicate the goodness around. When the mirror is placed as per Vastu Shastra, it helps in the circulation of positive energies and elimination of negativity.