Mantras In Vastu Shastra & Their Benefits
Since time immemorial, Mantras have played a significant role in balancing sattvic energies and gain positive vibrations. Some may feel that Mantras are just some Sanskrit words recited in a particular way but there is a lot more to it than just speaking out the mantras.
Mantras have known to be powerful tools to get rid of negative energies and gain positive ones, acting as a protective shield against all that is pessimistic in nature. There is a science associated with mantras where the proper recitation of mantras assists in creating optimistic sound waves that come to the aid of individuals suffering from some complication or the other.
This science behind the sound waves created by the chanting of different mantras is very powerful and hefty. The infinite space around us cannot be seen, similarly, the energies that space create or contain is also not very perceivable as it requires the development of a sixth sense to do so. Thus, mantras are chanted to fight the negativity and obtain the optimistic ones that totally alter the aura of the place and the person. This is why it is very crucial to use this tool!
Mantras in Vastu Shastra and the Benefits
Vastu Mantras are mantras that specifically target the complications created with the ill-placement of a particular portion of the house. These are of different kinds and impact distinct locations in the house. Here are a few mantras that can be of great benefit and advantage for the inhabitants of the house:
Usually, to chant Vastu Mantras a rosary of Tulsi Mala is used along with flowers like Peet Pusp, Peet aasan and Peet vastra to gain maximum benefits of reciting the mantras. The total number of japas (chanting) ranges from 540000 to 1250000. Moreover, the Vastu Shanti Muhurat is considered to be the best time to recite these mantras.
Several benefits can be gained by chanting these mantras as they assist in removing the negative effects of the malefic planets and enhance the positivity of the benefic planets. Not only this but reciting these mantras also helps in fighting black magic, evil spirits and any pessimistic forces that may hamper you or the members of your family!
Vastu Gayatri Mantra:
- Aum Vaasthu Purushaaya Vidmahe
Bhoomi Putraaya Dhimahee
Thanno Vaasthu Prachodayath
Vastu Purusha Mantra
- नमस्ते वास्तु पुरुषाय भूशय्या भिरत प्रभो | मद्गृहं धन धान्यादि समृद्धं कुरु सर्वदा ||
- Namaste Vaastu Purushaay Bhooshayyaa Bhirat Prabho, Madgriham Dhan Dhaanyaadi Samriddham Kuru Sarvada
Vastu Dosh Nivaran Mantra
- ॐ वास्तोष्पते प्रति जानीद्यस्मान स्वावेशो अनमी वो भवान यत्वे महे प्रतितन्नो जुषस्व शन्नो भव द्विपदे शं चतुष्प्दे स्वाहा |
- Om Vaastoshpate Prati Jaanidyasmaan Swaawesho Anamee Vo Bhavaan Yatve Mahe Pratitanno Jushasva Sahnno Bhav Dvipade Sham Chatushpade Swaahaa
Vastu Dosh Nivaran Mantra – 2
- ॐ वास्तोष्पते प्रतरणो न एधि गयस्फानो गोभि रश्वे भिरिदो अजरासस्ते सख्ये स्याम पितेव पुत्रान्प्रतिन्नो जुषस्य शन्नो भव द्विपदे शं चतुष्प्दे स्वाहा |
- Om Vaastoshpate Pratarano Na Edhi Gayasphaano Gobhi Rashve Bhirido Ajaraasaste Sakhye Syaam Pitev Putraanpratinno Jushashya Shanno Bhav Dvipade Sham Chatushpade Swaahaa
Vastu Dosh Nivaran Mantra – 3
- ॐ वास्तोष्पते शग्मया स र्ठ(ग्वग्) सदाते सक्षीम हिरण्यया गातु मन्धा । चहिक्षेम उतयोगे वरन्नो यूयं पातस्वस्तिभिः सदानः स्वाहा । अमि वहा वास्तोष्पते विश्वारूपाशया विशन् सखा सुशेव एधिन स्वाहा ।
- Om Vaastoshpate Shagmayaa Sa Gvag Sadaate Saksheem Hiranyayaa Gaatu Mandhaa.
Chahikshem Utayoge Varanno Yooyam Paatasvastibhiha Sadaanah Swaahaa.
Vastu Dosh Nivaran Mantra – 4
- ॐ वास्तोष्पते ध्रुवास्थूणां सनं सौभ्या नां द्रप्सो भेत्ता पुरां शाश्वती ना मिन्क्षे मुनीनां सखा स्वाहा |
- Om Vaastoshpate Dhruvaasthoonaam Sanam Saubhyaa Naam Drapso Bhettaa Puraam
Shashvatee Naa Minkshe Muninaam Sakhaa Swaahaa
One can also buy the Golden-Plated Vastu Yantra that helps in energizing the place, which in turn, affects the vibrations in a positive manner! Additionally, it also assists in combating the negative energies that may reside in your house, say our experts!