For years, people have been taking keen interest in building homes as per Vastu Shastra. This is not just followed in India but all over the World. More so, they have also started constructing their office spaces in alignment with Vastu principles. Everyone wants their business to grow and take a leap of profitable abundance. Vastu is a great way to start an office that even fits with the modern-day looks and hugely accepted by many companies.
Benefits of an Office Design as per Vastu
There are so many benefits right from making the environment positive to work till gaining immense abundance. Let’s read some more benefits of applying Vastu for offices.
- It ensures a peaceful working environment that gives support to everyone in your office.
- It builds a balanced and natural atmosphere around you.
- You can have favorable business negotiations with other parties or office members.
- The employees in your company can have skyrocketed productivity.
- This can magically improve the performance of employees in your office.
- Vastu enhances and increases creativity level as well.
- People will have a decreased amount of stress and enjoy their work much more.
- One of the major issues i.e. the ‘work-life balance’ can be tackled with the help of Vastu in the workspace.
- It is likely to make the visitors in your office feel positive.
Now that you know the benefits of designing your office according to Vastu, here are some tips for you.
Vastu Tips For Office Construction
- Building an Eastside facing office is considered to bring abundance.
- The floors should incline towards the North-East direction. The Slope should be proportional to the size of the office.
- You should leave more open space in the East, North or the North-East direction. The open space should be calculated based on the size of the office premises.
- The height of the building can be equal from all sides. Or, the South and West sides of the building should be taller than the sides of East and North.
- You should avoid going for an irregular shape of the plot. On the other hand, a square or rectangular plot is the best suited for office structure.
- Any resource of water must be situated in the North-East direction of the office.
- Restrooms should be constructed in the West or North-Westside.
- You should build the pantry in the South-East.
- Staircases are the best when built in the South, South-West or West. You should avoid the placement of stairs in the center of the office.
- You can make a waiting room in North-West or North-East.
Vastu for Sitting Arrangements in the Office
Business heads should have a cabin situated in the Western area of the office. They should sit facing the North-Eastside. Managers and other superiors in the office should have a sitting in South or West. This way, they should face towards North or East. North or East directions are favorable for the executives and other staff members. Reception should be designed in the North-East. The temple in your office should be in the North-East. The reception counter should be in the North-East part of the office. The receptionist should sit facing towards the entrance door.
Some More Vastu Tips for Your Office
You should choose pleasant and bright colors in your office so as to prevent gloom. You should hang positive images and paintings on the walls. Hanging wind chimes in the main entrance and placing a statue of Lord Ganesha encourages positive vibrations, reduces work-related stress, and inclines the previous customers to visit again.
You can place an aquarium or a fountain in a manner that will have a comforting effect on the guests and customers. In general sense, placing a fish aquarium at the entrances is a good notion. But you need to check whether it is feasible according to Vastu Shastra.
You should strictly avoid creaking doors and windows in the office. You should refrain from keeping noisy doors as they are considered to be inauspicious in the premises. When you see such doors, you should immediately grease them.
Light vehicles like cars and motorcycles can be parked in an allotted area towards the North-West of building. You should keep the North-East free from parking areas. You can make lawns and have big avenue trees in the West and South. You can grow small plants and develop small lawns with fountains in the North, East and the North-East.
You can place the staff cafeteria in the fire quadrant of the South-East. You should avoid North-East direction to place a security room or cabin. Weighing machines can be kept in the North-West or Central-East. In the end, other stuff like servers, photocopying machines, panels as well as camera monitors can be kept in the fire quadrant of South-East area.
In a nutshell, building an office with the help of Vastu will make the employees feel motivated to come and work. This will also help retain them and improve the performance graph for your company. Thus, the management will be able to make the maximum use of employee’s talents. With the help of a Vastu expert, you can build your office space that will keep reaping good fruits.