Sleeping Direction As Per Vastu – Sleeping Position Vastu
Sleep is a precise and exact state of rest in which our bodies meet comfort, according to Vastu for Sleeping. However, a little bit of noise near your bed-room, as well as tension or depression, can ruin your sweet dream. The other unseen and unknown causes of your dream’s demise are left to vastu to deal with.
Except for North, any of the seven Vastu Directions is recommended for sleeping. Each direction has a different impact on the sleeping person. Since Vastu is based on the concepts of cosmic energy derived from planetary motions, the energy flow from each direction varies, as does the direct effect.
Which side is best for sleeping?
The sleeping direction as per Vastu, with the head pointing north, is forbidden by vastu experts since it could result in serious illnesses and restless nights for the person sleeping in this direction.
The South Vastu Shastra sleeping direction suggests sleeping with your head to the south. This is thought to promote restful sleep as well as lead to an increase in wealth and happiness in the home.
In the East, sleeping with your head resting on your pillow improves memory, wellbeing, and spiritual inclination. Vastu Shastra Consultants generally recommend that the children’s room be designed so that their Vastu for sleeping direction is east. As a result, you’ll have more concentration and retention capacity.
Sleeping in the west, according to vastu, is also a good idea. Sleeping with your head in the west grants you name, fame, prestige, and wealth.
Tips On The Best Vastu Bed Direction
- In the master bedroom, the headboard of your bed should face south or west. This will ensure that your toes are pointing north or east as you sleep.
- While sleeping, the best way to position your head is south. As a result, you can adjust the location of your bed as required. This location is associated with wealth, satisfaction, and, most importantly, the best quality of sleep, according to Vastu.
- The headboard in a children’s bedroom should preferably face east. As a result, health and attention are improved, and children profit from the arrangement.
- If you want to be wealthy and famous, sleep with your head in the west and your feet in the east.
- It’s a smart idea to design the guest bedroom or children’s bedroom in the north-west direction.
- Place the bed in the room’s centre. Place the bed away from sharp wall corners or directly underneath a beam.
- Mirrors and doors must not be placed in front of the bed.
- Avoid placing windows behind the bed, as this is not considered good Vastu architecture.
- The headboard should not be placed against the frame. Although windows allow for natural light and air, they can disrupt sleep. Putting up thick curtains is one solution.
Need more answers? Consult an Expert Today!
Best direction to sleep scientifically
The earth is a massive (if weak) magnet, and it might have a statistically significant effect on humans. Hence, the best sleeping direction as per vastu science is the direction of sleep that helps avoid geomagnetic interference.
The positive pole of the earth’s magnetic field is to the north, and the negative pole is to the south. The positive side of a magnet is the head, and the negative side is the feet. Positive poles repel each other, so if we lie with our heads to the north, we would be exhausted by the repelling forces.
Can we sleep with our heads facing south?
According to magnet theory, a mutual attraction between the negative South and positive head induces sleep harmony. South is the direction of Lord Yama, according to mythology. Therefore, it encourages intense, deep sleep, similar to the restorative sleep of death. According to Vastu practitioners, it proves to be the best form of sleep for well-being because it lowers blood pressure and fosters positive energy, wealth, prosperity, and peace.
Experiments were carried out to see whether sleeping with the head in a particular direction had any effect on heart rate, blood pressure, or serum cortisol during supine rest. It was discovered that those who were told to sleep with their heads in the south had the lowest SBP (systolic blood pressure), DBP (diastolic blood pressure), HR (heart rate), and SC (systolic blood pressure) (serum cortisol).
The Best Vastu Sleeping Position For Couples
Vastu For Couple’s Bedroom
- Bedroom Vastu for couples should be built in such a way that the atmosphere strengthens the relationship.
- If the couple is the owners of the home, the master bedroom should face southwest.
- The bedroom should be in the northwest if the pair is newlywed and lives with an older brother or working parents.
- The northeast bedroom should be avoided by married couples because it has a negative impact on their well-being.
- Couples expecting a baby can choose a southeast space but for a short period of time.
Sleeping Direction As Per Vastu For Couples
One should not sleep in the corner of the room. It does not allow energy circulation. Try to place the bed with some space on both sides. The husband should be on the right side of the bed, and the wife should be on the left. If you get up multiple times every night, then you should improve the sleeping environment.
Sleeping Position Vastu – Things Couples Should Avoid
Sleeping under a beam, which bears the entire weight of the frame, is not a good idea. It has the potential to bring bad luck to the family. Do not stow your belongings under the bunk. A metal bed should be avoided because it can cause illness. Finally, do not place a kitchen directly under the bedroom on the lower floor.
Sleeping Direction As Per Vastu – Additional Suggestions
- Avoid aligning your bed with the room’s sharp corners.
- Sleeping under some of the house’s beams is not a good idea.
- When sleeping, try to keep your electronic device out of your bed (never put it on the bed). Avoid putting your legs up against the bedroom door, as this can trigger nightmares.
- To block light from the outside, choose a dark coloured curtain for the bedroom.
- To relax your mind, use light-coloured paint on the walls.
- Avoid stuffing underneath the bed; this will aid in the transmission of positive vibrations.
- Plants should not be held in the bedroom because they, too, emit carbon dioxide at night.
- Make sure the bedroom isn’t directly above the kitchen, as this may interfere with getting a good night’s sleep.
- To help channel positive vibration, consider putting a wind chime, a dream catcher, or other Vastu items.
To summarise, the position of your head while sleeping has a direct effect on your health and mind, and it can affect your overall sleep quality and other factors. Therefore, it is very important to consider the sleeping direction as per vastu.
The best direction for sleeping, according to vastu experts, is the south, followed by the east. If the third alternative is found to be suitable, it can be considered. When it comes to bed, though, never consider the north.