Vastu Shastra Tips For The Basement AT Home Or House
The concept of the basement is not very popular in India, to an extent, that Vastu emphasizes avoiding building such space under the house as it is not seen auspiciously. However, if there is a compulsion of sorts to construct one, it should be done with the help of Vaastu Shastra and its principles.
Primarily, a basement is built for storage or parking purposes. However, there are times when such a place is also used by the family to play indoor games or to spend some quality time with each other with the likes of watching a movie together through a projector.
Generally, basements are empty and should not be used for sleeping or living objectives. So says the Vastu experts, who believe that a basement or an empty space under the house should not be used as a living or staying area. Thus, if this place is built as per Basement Vastu, its negative impacts will be nullified and the inhabitants may not feel the adverse effects of the same.
If You Want to Know About the Various Areas of Your Life in 2024 Read the 2024 Detailed Report
Basement Vastu: Valuable Tips To Follow
As mentioned above, building a basement under the house is avoidable as per Vastu. This place is usually quite dank as sunlight may not be able to reach the place. Furthermore, there is a good chance that there may be water seepage issues from the surrounding soil which can further give rise to more problems.
However, if one does happen to construct a basement, then it becomes essential to do so in terms of the Vastu science, applied for the better. Here are a few tips that may add value to your establishment of a basement:
- It is best to engineer your basement in the North, North-East or the East direction as these sides are very advantageous as per the basement for Vastu.
- This way, there are chances that some sunlight may enter the basement and light up the energy levels.
- One can also use bright colors to paint the walls of the basement which may also assist in emitting good vibrations in this area.
- It is also recommended that one-fourth part of the basement should be above the ground so that enough light enters to brighten up the place. This also helps in keeping the place dry and a little warm which, in turn, keeps the walls solid and intact.
- Placing all the heavy objects in the South and West parts of the basement can be very favorable. By the same token, if the South-West corner is kept above the ground it will filter out the hot evening sun rays. Moreover, designing the structure in a way that the South-West corner takes more load can help in building a great foundation for the basement too.
- As this place is below the ground level, make sure that the height of the basement is not compromised. The height of this place should be nine feet and above for a more comfortable experience.
- The whole footprint of the basement should be in the square or rectangle shape as this aids to spread harmony and peaceful vibes.
- Negativity comes into the picture when the place is untidy. Try to keep the area in the basement very clean and tidy for the humidity levels may already be a lot more than usual (as this place is a little dark and damp). Not cleaning the basement regularly may lead to the growth of fungus (like mold) as well! Know the importance of each direction in Vastu.
Basement for Vastu: The Don’ts
Constructing the basement under Basement Vastu is of great consequence. Vastu Shastra anyhow rejects the idea of building a basement in the first place. But, if you do, it is pivotal to know what are the things that need to be avoided while doing so as this helps in curbing the negativity in the house.
The construction of a basement with respect to the basement for Vastu is of the utmost importance as this leads to spreading more optimistic energy in the house. Here are a few things to avoid:
- The basement should not be located in the South, South-East and the West direction because it is unpropitious to do so, says Ganesha.
- Do not place heavy objects in the North or the East direction. Try keeping that space free for light to enter and lighten up the place, and for ventilation purpose.
- The staircase that leads to the basement should be well built and not broken. Avoid building the stairs in the North-East side, rather it will be profitable to build it in the South-West corner.
- Constructing a basement can be tricky at times, and because it is considered to be an important part of the house, one can consult our Vaastu Experts and seek more guidance in detail.
- Using dark colors to paint the walls may produce a pessimistic aura around the place, so abstain from using such colors.
Good positioning of the basement as mentioned in the Vastu for Basement can help the inhabitants of the family to live a comfortable life. It also helps in generating more business for the family, and in turn, assists in gaining more wealth and opportunities in life.
Therefore, applying such knowledge and wisdom in building a basement is quite fruit-bearing as well as very essential to obtain the maximum benefits provided by the science of Vaastu!
- Vastu Tips for House and Flats Plan
- Read The Benefits of Vastu Yantra
- Vastu For Borewell
- Vastu For Temple
- Vastu For Residential
EXPLORE MORE ABOUT VASTU
Planets and Constellations Have Influence on the Major Events of Ramayana, Read Special Things Here...