From being practically a non-entity in 2000, the Indian mobile handset manufacturer Micromax has today become the 10th largest smartphone seller in the world, giving the likes of Samsung a run for their money. The company is head-quartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. It was established as an IT software company in 2000, and entered the mobile business later in the decade to produce quality low-cost handsets at a time when the international biggies like Samsung, Sony and HTC dominated the global Android smartphone market. With its Canvas series of phones, Micromax became a brand to reckon with internationally. It soon spread its wings into the tablet market, and now has also started manufacturing TVs.
Micromax: Mobile phone manufacturer
Foundation Place: Delhi, India
Time: Not Known
- Considering the influence of transiting Jupiter through the Solar foundation chart of Micromax, Ganesha feels that the company will be on a path of tremendous all-round growth till 11th August, 2016. Jupiter will be aspecting Mercury and Venus in the 12th House from the Sun in its Solar chart and also the planets (mooltrikona) Mars, Jupiter and debilitated Saturn in the 2nd House of finance from the Sun.
- Micromax will be able to increase its volume of exports to the countries to which it is already exporting mobile phones, and will also add new countries to the list.
- It will be able to compete with rival companies both in terms of quality and quantity. It will also garb more share in the local Indian market.
- With its upward trajectory being so steep, Micromax could even break sales records in the near future. It will also introduce new products.
- The company will be recruiting more employees and also increase the number of its dealers and distributors.
- Micromax will be able to make new investments and its financial position will become stronger, feels Ganesha.
- The company will be able to win the confidence of the public for its endeavours in bringing out top-line products at extremely competitive prices.
- Of course, the transit of Ketu over the Sun in its foundation chart till 30th January, 2016 may create management problems – there may be employee discontent, indiscipline, and the company will face severe competition from other leading brands in the mobile sector. Post this period, it will be transiting over Mercury and Venus, which may lead to commercial problems, affecting the quality of products. Cut-throat competition will also continue.
- The transit of Saturn through its 9th House will lead to adversity which may unfortunately result in a fall in exports. It will have to focus on development of public relations to guard against the loss of benefits due to weakness in this segment. This transit may also affect its professional relations with other business organizations, which may impact its overall business till January 2017, feels Ganesha.
- However, the coming year will be very good and successful, and Micromax may make record breaking sales in the Indian market as well as overseas.
Ganesha wishes good luck to Micromax.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team.