In the case of benefic Saturn, a person becomes a great scholar with a good command over the language. Saturn is capable of turning gold into ashes, but when it is benevolent it gives immense profit. The people whom Saturn favors have high possibilities of engaging in the trade of machinery, furnace, leather, cement, wood, iron, oil, transport, astrology, rubber, etc.
However, if Saturn is malefic, the person has to face many struggles in life. He may suffer from diseases related to stomach too. There are high chances that he may also lose wealth or fall prey to imprisonment. Additionally, the Saturn Transit is going to have an impact on all the 12 moon signs. Find out more interesting facts in the article pertaining to the Effects of Saturn Transit on 12 Moon Signs.
Saturn And Its Major Influences
Taking into account of all the possible impacts that Saturn can have, here are some effects of this planet in different yogas and combinations:-
- As Saturn is the Lord of the 8th House, it shall adversely affect any other House, regardless of where it is placed.
- Drinking, gambling, telling lies or indulging into frivolities suppress the positive effects of Saturn.
- If Saturn is placed with Rahu and Ketu, it becomes insignificant.
- If Saturn comes under the aspect of Sun, it brings harm to Venus.
- If Saturn is under the effect of Venus, then the native may experience financial loss. But, on the contrary, if Venus is under the aspect of Saturn, it may prove beneficial.
- If Saturn is debilitated at the time of birth and comes in the debilitated Houses in the annual horoscope, then it causes great loss in 9th, 18th, 27th and 36th year of life.
- The beneficial effects of Saturn normally begin after the 36th year of birth as per our experts.
- Saturn gives an evil impact when it is alone, or placed with Moon, or when it is placed with Rahu in the 12th House of Horoscope. Moreover, if there is a friendly planet in 2nd House and Mars, the planet of Venus is established. In such a situation, a person may overcome a prolonged illness and live a healthy life thereafter.
- Saturn never gives debilitated effects in the Houses of Saturn viz. 2nd, 9th, 12th, but when it is placed in the 3rd or the 8th House, the person becomes Manglik. It hurts the Moon in the 4th House and causes accident in 8th House.
- Saturn gives very beneficial effects when placed in the 9th House provided there is a friendly planet in the 2nd House as well.
- A person may have to go for an eye surgery when Saturn and Moon clash with each other.
- When Sun and Venus are in each others' aspect, it indicates loss of wealth. Additionally, there are chances where the wife may also have to suffer during such circumstances.
Remedies To Saturn’s Malefic Effects
As discussed earlier, the influence of Saturn is such that it has both optimistic and pessimistic elements to it. However, there are various remedies, which if followed, may nullify the negative effects of the planet of Saturn.
Here are some remedies for the adverse effects of Saturn in all the Houses as per the Red Book/Lal Kitab. Also, know more about the ill-effects of the Saturn Transit in detail with our Saturn Transit Report, that will help in battling problems affiliated with your business, finance, career, health, education, and matters of love and relationships.
If Saturn is in the first house, then the below remedies will work wonders to negate the ill-effects of this planet, in your life:
(a) Abstinence from consuming alcohol and non-vegetarian food.
(b) Burying Surma in the ground will be beneficial for promotion at work.
(c) Feeding monkeys may also lead to prosperity.
(d) Offering sweet milk to the roots of a banyan tree will yield good results in the education and health aspects.
If the planet of Saturn is the second house, then:
(a) Going barefoot to a temple for forty-three days every day may also turn out to be very fruitful.
(b) Putting a tilak of curd or milk on the forehead.
(c) Offering milk to snake.
If the planet of Saturn is in the third house, then:
(a) Feeding three dogs may assist you in getting through the bad phase of Saturn.
(b) Donating medicines for eyes or distributing free medications for eyes.
(c) Keeping a darkroom in the house may prove beneficial as well.
To remove the adverse effects of Saturn when it is in the fourth house, then:
(a) Offering milk to snakes and offering milk or rice to crows or buffalos may aid you in fighting the bad influence of Saturn.
(b) Pouring milk in the well and
(c) Pouring rum in running water may also help.
With the planet of Saturn in the fifth house:
(a) Distributing salty things while celebrating son's birthday may also help in overcoming the negative effects of Saturn.
(b) Offering almonds in a temple and keeping half of it in the house will be useful.
Follow the below procedures, if the planet of Saturn is in the sixth house:
(a) Offering food to a black dog.
(b) Putting coconut and almonds in flowing water.
(c) Feeding snakes will prove advantageous for the welfare of children.
For someone who has Saturn in the seventh house, then:
(a) Bury a flute filled with sugar in a deserted place.
(b) Feeding a black cow may also help in combating the pessimistic aspects of Saturn.
If Saturn is in the eighth house, then:
(a) Keeping a square piece of silver will help.
(b) Putting milk in bathing water; sitting on a stone or wooden plank while taking a bath is also proven beneficial.
For someone who has Saturn in the ninth house, then:
(a) Putting rice or almonds in flowing water will help.
(b) Furthermore, donating gold and Kesar for work associated with Jupiter, and donating silver and clothes for work associated with Moon will be fruit-bearing as well.
If the planet of Saturn is in the tenth house, then:
(a) Going to a temple will be helpful.
(b) Abstinence from meat, wine, and eggs will be effective too.
(c) Offering food to ten visually-impaired people may turn out to be very useful to you.
If Saturn is in the eleventh house, then following the below-given points will be constructive:
(a) Before going for important work, place a vessel filled with water on the ground and pour a few drops of oil or wine for forty-three days.
(b) Abstinence from consuming alcohol and trying to maintain good moral character shall be worthwhile.
And finally, if Saturn is in the twelfth house, then:
(a) Tying twelve almonds in a black cloth and placing it in an iron pot, and keeping it in a dark room will give good results, informs Ganesha.
Hence, following these remedies/solutions according to the house the Saturn dwells in, will definitely help you in combating the negative impacts of Saturn.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team
Find out more engrossing and gripping articles on Saturn Transit below which impacts your health, wealth, career and relationships:
- Effects of Saturn Transit on Sagittarius Moon sign.
- Effects of Saturn Transit on Aquarius Moon sign.
- Effects of Saturn Transit on Aries Moon sign.
- Effects of Saturn Transit on Capricorn Moon sign.