The purpose, benefits, and use of all the varieties of Rudrakshas are stated below:
It is known as the king of all Rudrakshas and is the rarest of them all. Considered to be one the greatest gifts to mankind, the one who puts on this gets both the material benefits and spiritual attainments apart from making him free from the cycle of Birth and Death. It is mainly found in Java (Indonesia) and Nepal. This Rudraksha is very powerful and is specially worn by people who want to take the path of spiritual enlightenment in their lives. To buy this unique Rudraksha, visit Buy 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Online.
• Provides peace and power
• It helps in spiritual growth and development, not just of the body but also the mind.
• Gives you zest and enthusiasm
• Will help to gain spiritual powers
This Rudraksha is a combined form of Lord Shiva and Goddess Shakti, which is why it is also referred to as Ardhnareeshwara. It depicts the unification of the mind and the soul which, in turn, provides wealth, well being and inner bliss. It is also known to remove the malefic influence of the Moon, says Ganesha. To buy this unique Rudraksha, visit Buy 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Online.
• This Rudraksha blesses people with harmonious relationships with others.
• It assists in drawing positive energy from the cosmos and helps in removing any confusion and obstacles in life.
• Furthermore, it not only makes one more expressive and creative but also plays a major role in keeping your anger as well as aggression under check.
The three Mukhi Rudraksha symbolises the Tridev which is Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh. The beads represent Agnidev or the God of Fire which helps in burning/curbing bad karma and leads a person on the path of prosperity and affluence.
• It invokes self-confidence and makes you experience true happiness from the inside.
• The three Mukhi symbolises the highest possible energy, providing people with quite some optimistic energy along with a lot of zest as well.
• Wearing this bead may also be helpful in removing stress, anxiety, and boosting self-esteem.
• It is also believed that the bead may aid in attaining Moksha, and end the cycle of birth and rebirth.
The four Mukhi Rudraksha stands for Brihaspati, the Guru of Devas. It also symbolises creativity, which is why it is used to remove any intellectual barriers and make people more logical, organised and systematic. This rudraksha especially helps students, teachers, scholars, journalists, researchers, and writers. To add further, this four Mukhi Rudraksha represents the four Vedas in the Hindu scriptures. Know more interesting facts about Rudraksha in the article 11 Amazing Aspects Of Rudraksha.
• Wearing this bead will help people realize their self-worth and be more self-reliant as well. It also helps in gaining a lot of knowledge and wisdom.
• It removes the communication barriers, if any, and also makes people more curious, assisting people to dig deeper into the realms of pure wisdom.
• This bead also calms the mind and helps in attaining peace within.
The five Mukhi Rudraksha stands for Lord Rudra, which symbolises the five forms of Lord Shiva, Saddyojat, Tatvapurush, Aghor, Vamdev and Ishaan. It is believed that this has been worn by sages, disciples, and students since ancient times.
• The bead helps in drawing positive energy from the surroundings and attain success in different areas of life.
• As this is associated with the planet of Jupiter, it will help people learn better, develop more skills and be more unique in their essence by being more individualistic.
• This bead provides a lot of strength, courage, practicality, purpose, good health and abundance of joy.
The six Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by the six headed son of Lord Shiva, Kartikeya, as mentioned in the first part (Read About Ruling God, Planet and Beej Mantra of Each Rudraksha) of this article which states the types of Rudrakshas, their ruling planets and the beej mantras associated with it. It symbolises the six senses through which we perceive the outer world. It is said that wearing this gives a person the qualities of Kartikeya who was a fearless warrior.
• This six Mukhi Rudraksha helps in gaining focus and perfectionism, providing a lot of balance as well as tolerance in life.
• It is well known for exhibiting a lot of energy and activeness.
• The bead lets you dwell in the materialistic world and, in turn, also gives a lot of materialistic benefits.
The ruling god of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha is Mahalakshmi, who is the goddess of purity and wealth. Besides, the planet affiliated with this Rudraksha is Venus, which is all about taste, pleasure and artistic inclinations. It makes people content and can be of great help to business people, those in service and Public transportation.
• This Rudraksha strengthens the career prospects and brightens the future with health and wealth.
• It may open a lot of golden opportunities in life, giving you blessed experiences.
• It is said, that with hard work, it can make one quite diligent to accomplish strenuous tasks and fulfill his/her dreams.
The ruling god of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha is Ganesha, who is also called the Vigneshwara. We know that Ganesha is known as the remover of obstacles and this is precisely what the eight Mukhi Rudraksha does. Ganesha also symbolises supreme devotion to the parents and a deeper connection with the roots to achieve strength and stability.
• This eight Mukhi Rudraksha showers inner peace, prosperity and destroys all the sufferings.
• Wearing this bead can give a lot of power as well as enthusiasm. It also builds perseverance, eventually leading a path towards much success.
• Removes depression, sorrow and makes one tough to fight life situations. To add further, it also helps in building a lot of confidence and perform one’s task with ease and comfort.
This nine Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by Goddess Durga and it holds the power of Nava Durga or the nine Devis. The nine Mukhi gives both worldly pleasures and moksha (salvation) to the one who wears it, showering a different life experience altogether.
• The nine Mukhi invites strength, energy and good luck, apart from making one more courageous and brave to face life situations.
• It is said to repel negative energy, evil spirits, and ghosts with the power of Goddess Durga.
• It may also improve your health quality and transform you into good shape by making you mentally healthy.
The ten Mukhi Rudraksha is quite unique as it is affiliated with all the planets in the solar system and symbolises Lord Krishna who is the 8th avatar of Lord Narayana (Vishnu). It is considered to be an all-round protection cover from sufferings in all the ten directions of space.
• Not only does it counter the ill-effects of all the planets, but it also eradicates all the fears that dwell outside and within oneself.
• It gives the power of creativity and makes one explore his/her inner self in a more profound manner.
• It provides peace of mind and a sense of tranquility as well as it contains the influence of ten incarnations and the ten directions in space.
The eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by the eleven Rudras and the ruling god is Hanuman for the same, as discussed earlier in part one of this article. It is believed to awaken the inner guru that all imbibe within. And, it also removes the ill-effects of all the planets present in the Akash Ganga.
• The eleven Mukhi is is very powerful and quite rare as well. The one who puts on this is blessed with wisdom, right judgment and a powerful vocabulary, making communication easy.
• It can boost confidence and make one more successful in his/her endeavours.
• It is also a boon of good health as it helps ward off many diseases, especially related to the stomach, liver, and lungs.
The twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by the Sun or Lord Surya which reflects our conscious mind. On wearing this bead, one can shine his/her way through life with intelligence, and vitality. It also makes people feel more powerful and fearless.
• This bead reflects the 12 Jyotirlingas and the 12 forms of Sun God, which, in turn, gives more power and authority. Thus, it is especially good for business people, politicians, and administrators.
• The wearer may imbibe the qualities of the Sun – to rule and move continuously with much radiance and strength.
• Furthermore, it also makes you throw more importance to the self in a better way and make you feel motivated.
The thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha stands for Lord Kamdev, the god of love and intimacy. The one who wears it is blessed with some magnetism that makes him/her have an attractive personality with a peculiar charm. It is an ideal Rudraksha for the ones who have faced more misses and fewer hits in life.
• This Rudraksha removes the negative effects of both the Venus and the Moon.
• It may boost one’s fame and popularity along with some peace of mind.
• It symbolises Raja Indra, which may help increase one’s wealth and make him more prosperous. Also, it is beneficial for meditation and spiritual accomplishments.
The fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by the god Hanuman and it pacifies the negative influence of Mars as well as Saturn. This bead is also linked to the third eye of Lord Shiva. This fourteen faced Rudraksha is also known as Devmani. It is also believed to invoke the sixth sense in a person.
• As it is ruled by Lord Hanuman, it provides immense courage, strength, and excellence. It also increases one’s strong will, honesty and makes one take better decisions in life.
• Putting on this bead can make one feel self-assured, focused and outspoken as well.
• This Rudraksha also helps people attain salvation or Moksha as it symbolises Lord Shiva.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Benefits And Uses
As the name suggests, the Gauri-Shankar Rudraksha denotes the holy union of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, who represents the soul and the mind respectively. This bead is very rare and in the spiritual evolution of a human being. It is also known to be a mode of worship that brings about a union of the internal with the external.
• Wearing this Rudraksha brings about more trust in a relationship as it signifies both Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
• Although this bead is unique, it is very useful for a happy family as it can sweeten and beautify the relationship with others around.
• The Gauri-Shankar Rudraksha ruled by the powerful Moon, which makes people more self-aware and conscious.
Even though humans are powerful enough to counter all the negativities and live a joyful and peaceful life on their own, the Rudraksha is a great source of energy for anyone and everyone who wants to evolve in life, gain a different perspective towards it and enter a new dimension of life which can make the experiences more profound.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team
To Get Your Personalised Solutions! Talk To Astrologer Now.