Bring Prosperity By Wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha
Published on November 15, 2019
Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the most beautiful creations. It is believed that Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the rarest Rudrakshas and is the instance of Lord Shiva. One who wears One Mukhi Rudraksha has all the blessings of Lord Shiva. Rudraksha 1 Mukhi has a great mythological history, and thus, worshipping it brings happiness and peace to the family. Also, it is said that where Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is worshipped, there, people aren’t scared of death. Ek Mukhi Rudraksha effects have been noticed by many people who have opted to wear it. It is a sign of peace and happiness in one’s life.
Let’s know more about Ek Mukhi Rudraksha and its effects. It is strongly believed that Eka Mukhi Rudraksha makes us rid of sins in the past. Many people struggle in life and face a lot of obstacles in their business too. Ek Mukhi Rudraksha helps one to get rid of all the obstacles. One who wears this Rudraksha attains “Brahma Gyan”. One attains Moksha and has full control of his/her senses when one wears Ek Mukhi Rudraksha.
Rudraksha is a simple word with great meaning. Rudraksha is a blend of the words “Rudra”, which means Lord Shiva and “Aksha”, which means Aansu or tears. It is strongly believed in Indian mythology that Rudraksha is obtained from the tears of Lord Shiva. Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is obtained from 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Tree. It is the only fruit that is only meant to wear. In English, “Rudraksha” is well known as “Utrasum Bead”, and in Latin, it is popularly known as “Elaeocarpus Ganitrus Roxb”.
Rudraksha is worn for both Spiritual as well as Medicinal purposes. It gives both benefits to the wearer. One gets rid of all the negative energies if one wears Rudraksha. Many Munis used to wear Rudraksha in ancient times to concentrate their spiritual path. It helped them to focus on meditation and kept them away from all the negative energies around them. Rudraksha is the identity of Lord Shiva. Rudraksha is a great stress reliever, helps solve heart-related problems, eliminates diseases like anxiety, depression, hypertension etc.
One Mukhi Rudraksha has only one cleft in itself, which is why it is popularly known as one face or mukh. With its power of positivity, a single face Rudraksha benefits the wearer. One who wears it is filled with enlightenment and has the blessings of Lord Shiva. The wearer or one who worships One Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Shiva and is very fortunate to have everything in life. Rudraksha is the best medicine for all the problems, according to astrology. Rudraksha helps to increase concentration power. One who wears One Mukhi Rudraksha attains all the wealth and prosperity in life. Also, the wearer is filled with positivity and has a positive approach to life.
Interesting Facts Behind Real Ek Mukhi Rudraksha
Many historical books have mentioned about 1 Mukhi Rudraksha benefit. Here are some interesting facts about Ek Mukhi Rudraksha mentioned in different books:
- According to Srimad Devi Bhagvat, one can seek the blessings of Lord Shiva only by wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha.
- In Chapter 7 of Shrimad Devi Bhagvat, it is mentioned that Rudraksha, which is solicited with Bia Manta, is very beneficial for human life. One who wears Ek Mukhi Rudraksha original is blessed with the power to envisage the Partattva.
- Interestingly, according to Padma Purana’s Chapter 57, Ek Mukhi Rudraksha mala frees one from all the sins with the blessings of Lord Shiva. If one struggles with life due to his/her sins, astrologers usually recommend them to wear Ek Mukhi Rudraksha to destroy all the sins. People who opt to wear Ek Mukhi Rudraksha find a place in Lord Shiva’s heaven. It is also mentioned that one who wears 1 Mukhi Rudraksha obtains Kailasha too.
- There are about 123 different types of Rudraksha worldwide, and out of them, only 25 types of Rudraksha are available in India.
- Shiva Purana states Rudraksha is the identity of Lord Shiva. The cleft depicts the faces of Rudraksha in it.
- One Mukhi Rudraksha is found both in India as well as in Nepal. Rudraksha that originates in Nepal have powerful effects and are also very expensive. One who desires a positive change in life should always worship it for good health and life.
One should know these important things about 1 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Symbol: Eka Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to be a symbol of Lord Shiva.
- Ruling God: Omkar is said to be the ruling God of Ek Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Planet: Sun
- Suitable day to wear Ek Mukhi Rudraksha: Monday is believed to be the day of Lord Shiva, and many astrologers suggest people wear Ek Mukhi Rudraksha on Monday.
- Diseases cured by Ek Mukhi Rudraksha: Ek Mukhi Rudraksha affects the Pituitary, Pineal, and Hypothalamus organs, and people with diseases in these organs prefer to wear them.
Variations Of One Mukhi Rudraksha
- White One Mukhi Rudraksha: People wear white Mukhi Rudraksha to gain physical well-being. One who wears this Rudraksha is free from all the troubles in life.
- Red One Mukhi Rudraksha: It is believed that this Rudraksha helps one to get rid of all the sins. Red Mukhi Rudraksha helps to bring positive vibrations and is worn to bring good luck in life.
- Yellow One Mukhi Rudraksha: Many Business people wear yellow Eka Mukhi Rudraksha. It is a sign of prosperity. It helps one to gain luxurious life as well as redemption. Astrologers suggest yellow one Mukhi Rudraksha to people who desire wealth in their life.
- Black One Mukhi Rudraksha:This coloured Rudraksha has many health benefits. People wear Black Mukhi Rudraksha to be free from all the health issues. Black One Mukhi Rudraksha is also a sign of prosperity, people struggling in their business, stress, hypertension etc. This One Mukhi Rudraksha solves all the problems in one’s life. Astrologers suggest Black One Mukhi Rudraksha if one majorly wants to cure some other kind of disease.
1 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Here are some of the Mantras one should recite while wearing One Mukhi Rudraksha:
- ” Om Om Drisham Namah” Mantra is according to Padampurana.
- ” Om Em Namah” is written in SkandaPurana for wearing One Mukhi Rudraksha.
- “Om Hreem Namah” is the Mantra which is written in Shivpurana.
- “Om Om Brasham ” is the Mantra for one Mukhi Rudraksha mentioned in Yogsara.
One Mukhi Rudraksha Rules To Follow
One Mukhi Rudraksha reflects the sign of Lord Shiva and is worn to attain his blessings. The best day to wear One Mukhi Rudraksha is Monday as this day is considered as the day of Lord Shiva. One should take a shower early in the morning and wear clean clothes. One should keep Gangajal in a copper vessel and wash One Mukhi Rudraksha carefully by gently sprinkling Gangajal on Rudraksha. The wearer should worship Lord Shiva and chant any of the Mantras. After this procedure, one can wear it in white silk or wool thread.
Also, before wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha, one should make sure that it is capped with gold/silver. One should worship One Mukhi Rudraksha every day by chanting the Beej Mantra because this is the one that will help you to prosper in life. One should have complete devotion and patience towards Ek Mukhi Rudraksha as it helps the wearer eliminate the malefic effects of the Sun in one’s life.
We have listed some rules one should follow if one has worn One Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Before wearing it, one should wash the bead with Gangajal or Cow’s milk.
- Keep trust in what you are wearing and keep a positive attitude. Pray Lord Shiva every day in the morning after taking a bath to attain maximum One Mukhi Rudraksha benefits.
- One should leave non-vegetarian food after wearing One Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearer should avoid any funeral place or should remove it before going to any funeral place. Remember to remove and keep it in the temple.
- Say strictly no to alcohol once you wear One Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This bead is to protect you and give you all that you desire. Don’t flaunt it!
- Take care of not wearing the broken bead.
- Remove it before going to bed, and remember to keep it in the temple. The next morning, wear it after taking a bath.
There is no hard and fast rule on who should wear One Mukhi Rudraksha and who should not. One needs to show commitment towards the bead. The wearer must trust this bead because it is the identity of Lord Shiva. God always tests patience before rewarding something great. Thus, one should never disrespect Ek Mukhi Rudraksha. There are no Ek Mukhi Rudraksha side effects, and people who have opted to wear this bead have always been blessed with happiness.
Why Wear One Mukhi Rudraksha?
As there is no hard and fast rule on who should wear it or who should not, one should know the reason behind wearing this powerful bead. What the Ek Mukhi Rudraksha benefits, and why should one wear it?
- It is a Godlike object and not just a normal bead. It has the actual powers of Lord Shiva.
- One Mukhi Rudraksha binds the connection between Heaven and the Earth.
- One can attain Material as well as Spiritual benefits after wearing it.
- It is the best way to fulfil one’s desire. As One Mukhi Rudraksha is the most powerful bead, one can use it for meditation purposes.
- It controls the mind and body, thus preventing one from taking the wrong step.
- After wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha, one becomes more mindful and benevolent.
- This bead is very powerful and protects one from all the negative vibrations.
- It helps one attain prosperity, solves all the health problems, and is profitable inf career growth and promotion.
- The fortune of the wearer for sure changes, and one is blessed with luxury and wealth.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,