Bhadra Yoga in Astrology: Auspicious Yoga formed by the placement of Mercury
Bhadra Yoga is one of the yoga of Panchamahapurusha Yogas and is formed by the placement of Mercury in specific houses and that too in specific signs. The other yogas in the class of Panchamahapurusha Yogas are Ruchaka Yoga, Malavya Yoga, Hamsa Yoga, and Sasa Yoga. According to Vedic astrology, Mercury is associated with intelligence, a quick mind, logical thinking, good reflexes, good health, business, youthful appearance, and attractive personality. The planet Mercury obtains special capabilities to give special results to the natives having Bhadra Yoga in their birth-chart but there is a need to understand Bhadra Yoga and how it is formed. Let’s explore the meaning of Bhadra yoga in astrology.
What is Bhadra Yoga in astrology?
When the planet Mercury is placed in Virgo or Gemini and in one of the Kendra houses that is 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house from ascendant then Bhadra Yoga is formed. Mercury is the lord of Gemini and Virgo zodiac signs and is exalted in the Virgo zodiac sign.
The strength of yoga will depend upon the strength of Mercury and the influences of other planets over Mercury. Yoga has a very strong impact on the life of the natives if Mercury is between 5 and 25 degrees and not aspected or in conjunction with the malefic planets like Mars, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu. The planet should not be afflicted by the lord of the 6th, 8th, or 12th house and should not be debilitated in Navamsa. Also, the planet should not be in retrograde motion.
Yoga shows more favorable results to reporters, journalists, lawyers, advisors and consultants, businessmen, astrologers, politicians, teachers, speakers and many other kinds of professionals who are associated or deals with the significance of Mercury. Get insights into your favorable career fields to achieve your career goals from personalized Janampatri.
Get The Personalised Report For Free Remedy Suggestion
Effects of Bhadra Yoga in Kundli
- The natives having Bhadra Yoga in a horoscope will be strong, will have a lion-like face, well-developed chest, well-proportioned limbs, will be taciturn, will help relatives and will live up to a good old age. They will have marks of a conch, lotus, or fish in their hands and feet.
- The natives will be tall, pleasing, intelligent, skilled, intellectual, prosperous, excellent speaker, quick-witted, kind, gentle, imperial, and very renowned with a fortunate career at an early age.
- Bhadra yoga blesses the native with great success in business, fame as a great speaker or orator, youthful appearance, and many other things which come under the significance of Mercury.
- Yoga gets highly activated in the major and the sub-period of Mercury.
- Yoga bestows natives with intelligence, rational thinking, good speech, good education and skills in business.
- The natives can achieve great professional success as well as name and fame on the national or international levels depending on the strength of the yoga in the horoscopes.
- Yoga blesses the natives with good health and longevity.
- They will be broad-minded, flexible, and easy-going nature and will live a luxurious and extensive life.
- They will be a good and intelligent speaker having eloquence in speech, retentive memory, and well educated. Also, they will be efficient in solving problems and will find out better working methods.
- They will get chances to travel frequently and may enjoy benefits and gains from travel.
- They will have a good relationship with siblings throughout their life.
- The natives having Bhadra yoga can excel in careers related to finance, media, business, sales, marketing, and writing. They can outperform as, politicians, diplomats, and some of these natives can achieve national or international fame through these professions.
- They can also excel as a chartered accountant, clerk, article-analyzer, editor, publisher, hobby class teacher, professional speaker, investment manager, cash manager, retail shop or general store manager, account executive, writer, skincare specialist, TV news anchor, composer, bank personnel, mathematician, and organizer of fairs and exhibition.
Get Your Hand-Written Janampatri By Our Experts Astrologer.
M.S. Dhoni, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bill Gates, Manmohan Singh, Abhinav Bindra, and Sean Connery are few eminent personalities having Bhadra yoga in their Kundli.
To know more benefits of Yoga, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
Effects of Mercury in Different Houses
|Mercury in 1st House||Mercury in 7th House|
|Mercury in 2nd House||Mercury in 8th House|
|Mercury in 3rd House||Mercury in 9th House|
|Mercury in 4th House||Mercury in 10th House|
|Mercury in 5th House||Mercury in 11th House|
|Mercury in 6th House||Mercury in 12th House|
Importance of Houses in Astrology
1st House | 2nd House | 3rd House | 4th House | 5th House | 6th House | 7th House | 8th House | 9th House | 10th House | 11th House | 12th House
Importance of Planets in Astrology
Sun Planet | Moon Planet | Mars Planet | Mercury Planet | Venus Planet | Jupiter Planet | Saturn Planet | Nodes (Rahu and Ketu)
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team