Yuvraj Singh’s comeback chances bleak, feels Ganesha…
Yuvi may not be tying the knot before August 2016…
Though Yuvraj Singh, along with Virender Sehwag, was undoubtedly one of the most exciting cricketers of recent times, he will be remembered more for his fighting spirit, not against the likes of Brett Lee or Shane Warne, which need no mentioning, but against a life-threatening disease like cancer to stage stage a comeback to the national side when his fans and critics had both given up hope on him. However, now it does appear that he may have passed his prime, and Ganesha feels that his chances of staging another comeback to the Indian side are rather bleak.
Date of Birth: 12th December, 1981
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Chandigarh, Punjab, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
1) Will he be able to return to the national side soon?
2) How will his health be? Any problems indicated?
No health problems foreseen…
- He will have to be alert about health issues till January, 2016. However, no major problems are foreseen as per his Chart.
3) Even if he is not playing in the national side, will he be able to play good cricket in the domestic circuit?
Performance will not be up to par…
- Ganesha predicts that Yuvraj Singh would not be able to show his prowess and skill in the game even if he gets a chance to play in domestic cricket.
4) When will he get married?
Marriage unlikely before August, 2016…
- Ganesha feels that the chances of his marriage being finalized are bright post 11th August, 2016. However, there may be hindrances and problems, or postponement may take place due to the adverse effect of transit of Saturn in his Chart .
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Yuvraj Singh.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team