Transiting Venus and Jupiter shall work wonders for Azim Premji, says Ganesha
IT czar Azim Premji has given away almost half of his stakeholding in Wipro, India’s third largest exporter of software services, to philanthrophy. The Wipro’s billionaire founder has given away an additional 18 percent of his stake in the IT company for charity, thus earmarking 39 percent of stake (worth Rs 53,284 crore) for a charitable trust. At this point, Ganesha takes a look at his stars and predicts the way ahead for the IT Genius and also the company that he has been helmed by him for so many decades and also explains what are the astrological factors present in his horoscope that make such a wonderful philanthropist. Let’s take a look…
Azim Premji – Chairman of Wipro
Date of Birth: 24th July, 1945
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Get Your Hand-Written Janampatri By Our Experts.
Owing to the absence of credible birth-time, the analysis and predictions have been made on the basis of Solar Chart/Kundli, with the help of the birth time and birth place.
1) What do the stars indicate about the IT Magnet? How will the coming year be for him?
- Ganesha feels that Currently Venus, transiting over Mercury who is posited in the 2nd House of his Solar Chart indicates that whatever he decides and implement will be commercially successful and beneficial and will result in the growth of his Company. The transit of Jupiter over Mercury, and its aspect on Ketu of his Chart, post 14th July, 2015, will be very positive, which will give the proper direction and boost to his activities and in return he will also be blessed with great results for exemplary progress. He has a very favourable period in store in the year ahead, which will make him more prosperous and bless him to have more fame than ever as a leading businessman of India.
- However, there may be some sort of complications and obstacles in the path to progress to his desired level due to the adverse transit of Rahu over Jupiter through the 3rd House of his Solar Chart.
- Besides this, the transit of Saturn through the 5th House, which will be aspecting Mars, Venus and Mercury of his Chart, will also give an adverse effect and will result in having unexpected expenses and in a few instances his policies and plans may not get implemented as per the plans and in turn create an embarrassment for him or for his management.
2) What are the Planetary combinations that indicate such great gestures of Generosity and Philanthropy in Mr. Premji’s Chart?
Does he have a great Jupiter or Ketu influence in his horoscope- as these are the Planets that represent magnanimity and renunciation?
- It is very true that the combinations and placements of Planets and their inter relationship in the Solar Char of Azim Premji is the fundamental reason of such great gesture of his Generosity and Philanthropy. Venus, the lord of the 11th House of gains is swagruhi in its own Taurus sign. The lord of the 9th House of fortune, Jupiter gives its positive aspect to Venus and makes the House of gains more powerful. Jupiter also aspects its own sign Pisces, which happened to be the 9th House. Saturn, Lord of the 7th House posited in the friendly sign of Gemini with Rahu, enables him to win over his competitors very easily and tactfully. Besides this, Rahu- Ketu, the shadow Planets are posited in their Moolatrikona Sign, in the Chart which results in protecting him from the major professional or commercial set back or problems in his profession. Mars also gives the 7th aspect to its own sign Scorpio, at the 5th House of performance of his Chart.
3) Will his company- Wipro gain more prowess and expansion in the near future?
Foundation Chart of WIPRO
Date of Foundation: 24th December, 1945
Place: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
SOLAR CHART OF WIPRO
- The transiting Jupiter in the sign of Leo, the 9th House of Fortune will be aspecting Sun, Venus and Ketu posited in the 1st House, post 14th July, 2015, till one year ahead of the Solar Chart of Wipro . This will be highly positive and favourable for Wipro. The company will be fortunate to have tremendous financial growth through its remarkable performance which will result in giving rise in fame and developing relations at large and in other counties as well. The adverse effect of transit of Rahu-Ketu and Saturn may disturbing its progress at the lower level which will not affect the broader prospects much till one year ahead, Ganesha feels.
- Wipro will be able to make the existing business relations stronger and also develop new relations for the group. The company’s fortune also will play an important part to make the position of Wipro among the contemporary companies stronger, Ganesha feels.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Azim Premji and hopes that he is able to take Wipro to more sublime heights.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team