Know How To Predict Property Yoga With The Help Of Astrology
Property Prospects in a Horoscope - Astrological Viewpoint
Everyone dreams of owning property. However, is it possible that everyone can own and earn good returns in property deals? Know it by reading about the real estate astrology. Vedic astrology can help us know house prediction by date of birth on the basis of planetary positions in one's Horoscope. It also indicates the probable period of owning or purchasing a house. This can be done by the use of methods of timing i.e., the dasha system.
You may wish to know house construction astrology. Read about Vastu.
In the ‘brihat parashara hora shastra’, Maharishi Parashara has signified the role of the 4th house in a horoscope in judging property-related matters. Some relevant quotes translated in English are as follows:
- The native will enjoy full happiness of owning a house should the Lord of his fourth house be in the 4th house and the ascendant Lord also be there and receive aspects by a beneficial planet.
- If the Lord of the 4th house is placed in its own sign or in its own ‘navamsa’ and in its own sign of exaltation, the native gets the comforts of having land, conveyance, house and musical instruments.
- In the event of the Lord of the 10th house together with the Lord of the 4th house being placed in kendra (quadrant) or a trikona (trine), the native's house should be decorated with a boundary and the house will be worthy of a king.
If we examine the prospects on the basis of ‘sanket nidhi’, then the observations will be the following.
"If Mercury is in the 4th house, the house would be artistic. Moon gives a new house. Jupiter gives a strong and durable house. Sun and Ketu give flimsy houses, Saturn and Rahu tends to offer an old house, Venus gives a lovely house and Mars gives a building prone to fire."
"Jataka tatva" is another well-known astrological classic in which property matters have been analyzed. The observations are more forthright.
- Moon and Venus in the 4th house give a multi-storied house.
- Planets in exaltation in the 4th house also give a multi-storied house.
- Ketu and Mars give a brick house.
- Jupiter gives a house of timber.
- Sun gives a hut of grass.
- Lord of the 9th house in the kendra, the 4th Lord in its own sign, an exaltation of a friendly sign, or exalted planet in the 4th house gives a beautiful house.
- If benefic planets are in the 3rd house and the 4th Lord and Lord of ‘navamsa’ of 4th house are strong, it gives a multi-storied house with a compound.
- If the 4th Lord and the 10th Lord are respectively with Moon and Saturn, they give a most pleasing house.
- If lagna Lord and the 4th Lord are in the 4th house, they indicate the gain of a house in a most unexpected manner.
- If the 4th Lord is in the 10th house and the 10th Lord is in the 4th house with a strong Mars, it opens the possibility of owning much property.
- If the respective Lords of the 4th and 10th house are strong and friendly, they open a possibility of much-landed property.
- If the 4th Lord is strong and is placed in its own house or in the 3rd or 6th or 10th or 11th house and is receiving the aspect of benefic planets, there is a possibility of gaining much property.
Know about the future of your property as per your zodiac sign with the wealth and property horoscope 2020!
The classical viewpoint of owning a house still holds good. However, various scholars and researchers have added ways to understand the prospects of owning property on the basis of promises in the horoscope. The main considerations are as follows:-
- Since buying property is a costly affair, it needs to be seen from the horoscope whether any ‘dhan yoga’ (the combination of wealth gain) is emerging. For bank-financed property, the role of the 6th house and the 6th Lord becomes crucial.
- Role of the Lord of the 4th house, exalted planets, ‘vargottama planets’ (planets which do not change the sign in ‘navamsha’), etc need monitoring to understand the prospects of property ownership.
- Mars signifies land and property and its influence on the 4th house is very important. Similarly, the roles of Jupiter and Venus are crucial because both of them are beneficial planets that help in property ownership.
- The dasha of Jupiter, Venus and Mars are generally good for buying property.
Loss of Property:-
There are some astrological combinations which may lead to loss of property. Some of these combinations may be as under:-
- If the 4th Lord is placed in the 3rd house with unfavorable aspects of planets, a person acquires very little immovable property. Such 4th Lord is capable of depriving a person of his meager possessions. Greater afflictions cause greater loss.
- The Lord of 4th house if placed in the 6th, 8th or 12th house with affliction to ‘lagna’, may be responsible for property loss through acts of the government.
- If the Lord of the 4th house is in the 8th house and is afflicted or debilitated, it can deprive a person of his land and house.
- A person may lose land property by royal or government order if the Lord of the 4th house is debilitated and is with the Sun.
Thus, many property-related matters can be derived from a careful study of a horoscope. An astrologer can give property buying advice on the basis of date of birth and horoscopes. He can also tell about the chances of losing property and risks involved in the investment.
Ask an expert about your Wealth and Property in the future.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team