More awards and more popularity, but only after May 2011, says Ganesha for Eminem
The Vibe Magazine ranked him as ‘The Best Rapper Alive’ in 2008. Named as the ‘Artist of the decade’ by Billboard magazine in 2009, he is the winner of 11 Grammy awards. You guessed it right! We are talking about none other than the popular American rapper, ‘Eminem’ or Marshall Bruce Mathers III. Eminem was born in a poor, working-class family. Amid an itinerant childhood, he flunked grade IX thrice before deciding to hit the rap music world at
a young age of 14. Eminem gained popularity in 1999 with his major-label debut album, ‘The Slim Shady LP’. The album won him a Grammy Award for Best Rap Album, and this was just a trailer of the awards Eminem was to gain in the years to come.
With Eminem celebrating his birthday on 17th October, Ganesha delves into his horoscope to predict the year ahead for the rapper.
Date of birth:- 17th October 1972
Time of birth:- Unknown
City of birth:- Saint Joseph, Missouri, U.S.A.
(Marshall Bruce Mathers III)’s Surya Kundli
- Eminem is born with Sun and Venus exchange
- Saturn is retrograde in Taurus, forming a trine with Mars
- As Venus and Sun are in exchange, Eminem is undoubtedly an artist with great potential
- Jupiter is Swagruhi (placed in it’s own sign) but with Rahu
- Currently Eminem is under the influence of Rahu return
- Saturn is transiting over Natal Mars
- During the year ahead transiting Jupiter will aspect Natal Mars and later, once it enters Aries, will aspect Natal Sun and Mercury
- The first and foremost thing about Eminem’s Natal chart is Rahu’s placement with Jupiter. As he is currently under Rahu Return phase, he might be involved in some controversies related to females till mid of next year.
- Saturn’s transit over Natal Mars between mid of October to mid of November 2010 would be highly active so he will have to be extra careful while driving. There may be some health issue, physical stress or injury.
- Ganesha feels that from May 2011, Eminem will set the stage on fire as transiting Jupiter will be aspecting Natal Sun and Mercury both. In this case, his lyrics and singing both would become much more popular between May 2011 to November 2011 (till Saturn enters Libra). As Jupiter will be aspecting Venus by 5th while it transits through Aries and at the same time it will also be giving direct aspect (7th aspect) to Sun, Eminem’s renewed creative energy will be used in proper direction.
- Eminem has scope to receive some award between May to November 2011, says Ganesha.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless Eminem with success during the year ahead.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team