Hollande will be able to deal with ISIS toughly; but strong policies will have to be implemented!
The French President – Francois Hollande has been in the headlines for the past few days, obviously, one of the reasons being the terror attacks in France. But many geo-political observers are keeping a close watch on the decisions that he has been taking, especially in the aftermath of the ghastly terror attacks in Paris that have shook not only france, but even the entire world! Many are saying that he is exhibiting too much diplomacy and liberalism and is not dealing with the refugee issue in a decisive and strong manner, even despite many monitoring groups claiming that many of the refugees are ISIS militants in Disguise. So, he has declared that he will keep taking in more refugees, and will try to maintain the peace and harmony. But in another piece of news, Francois has vowed to destroy ISIS! He said he would table a bill to extend the state of emergency declared after the attacks for three months and would suggest changes to the constitution. He has also declared that France’s military campaign against IS in Iraq and Syria will also intensify. But what do the planets suggest about the possible situations that may arise in France? Will President Hollande be able to bring back the atmosphere of stabillity, security and peace in the country? Will his policies find success? Let’s tag along with Ganesha in this astrological tour and get the answers…
Francois Hollande – President of France
Date of Birth:- 12th August, 1954
Time of Birth:- 00.10 Hrs
Place of Birth:- Rouen, France
1) In the aftermath of the Paris Attacks, Will the decisions taken by the French President prove to be fruitful in the near future? Or, Will some of the decisions backfire?
Important Astrological Observations:-
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Moon, Mars and Rahu in the 8th House, till 11th August, 2016 in his chart.
- He will be under the influence of major period of Saturn and sub period of Mercury till 20th March, 2018.
- The transiting Jupiter will be highly supportive for Francois Hollande regarding decisions taken or to be taken by him. He will remain firm and will confidently stick to his convictions. He will most probably take decisions with a long-term view in mind and shall make sure that nothing is left to uncertainty. He will be under the influence of the sub period of Mercury till 20th March, 2018, and this indicates that he takes important decisions after contemplating over it for a long time. However, he must take into account the pros and cons his decisions, as he may tend to waver in his thoughts due to the placement of Moon, Mars and Rahu, that too in the 8th House.
2) Will Hollande be able to inflict severe damage to ISIS and thus teach them a lesson? Will he be able to gain from the transitory influences of the malefics?
Important Astrological Observations:
- Rahu will be transiting over his debilitated Venus, till January, 2016 in his chart.
- Jupiter will be aspecting his Natal Mars, Moon and Rahu in the 8th House. The planet representing military, army, warfare, arms and battle – Mars is thus being blessed by the positive influence of Jupiter.
- Ganesha feels that it would not be easy for Francois Hollande to handle the terrorism spread by ISIS all over the world, as the transiting Rahu will not be helpful for his strong actions taken single-handedly. But he shall be able to set the record straight that France is not a country which will tolerate such barbaric and inhuman activities.
- Here, Ganesha feels that there is also an important role that the major period and the sub period will play and they will surely act in Hollande’s favour and he shall be able to take swift action and implement effective measures to deal with ISIS. However, there is some uncertainty that is foreseen. Therefore, he will be able to succeed partly, but the complete results cannot be expected soon and France is advised to be prepared for some other complications too.
3) Do his planets favour him to make positive changes in the governance procedures and thereby boosting the French Economy?
- Ganesha predicts that he may get the expected support to make the changes in the governance and there are possibilities for it, post 30th January, 2016 as per his Chart.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to the President of France.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team