Team India has been banking heavily on this dashing batsman to go out there and deliver. He is a batsman, who, if in form, can be a delight to watch. But will he stand up to the occasion in the upcoming matches? Here's presenting the General Predictions about how the Delhi Dasher will fare in the upcoming matches....
Shikhar Dhawan - Indian Cricketer
Date of Birth :- 05th December, 1985
Time of Birth :- NOT KNOWN.
Place of Birth :- Delhi, India
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Rahu in Aries in his Solar chart, till 11th August, 2016.
- Saturn will be transiting over his Sun, Mercury, Venus and Saturn and will be aspecting his Jupiter in Capricorn, during the entire year ahead.
- Considering planetary transits mentioned above, Ganesha feels that Shikhar Dhawan may be lacking the sufficient positive influence of transiting Jupiter in his Chart. No important or key planets of his Chart will be benefiting from the benefic influence of Jupiter. Instead, he will be under the negative effect of transiting Saturn.
- He will have to take good care of his health and will have to focus more on his fitness and confidence. He may keep getting exhausting and may experience some judgement issues.
- He may remain in a confused state of mind!
- His performance may not be very impressive or he may not succeed in playing up to the expectations of his fans.
- However, he may be able to utilize his experience and technique to some extent to maintain his popularity in certain upcoming matches, provided he keeps adequate control on his mind and try to remain determined and motivated.
- The year may not be much active and impressive for his career. His game may not give us thrilling moments.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Shikhar Dhawan.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team