Ganesha foresees a bright future for Sania, but she will have to work hard for it…
Sania Mirza, who won the recent Wimbledon women’s doubles title partnering Martina Hingis to add a feather to her already well-adorned crown, is the most successful Indian women’s tennis player ever. She is the current world No. 1 in women’s doubles rankings. From 2003 until her retirement from singles in 2013, she was ranked by the Women’s Tennis Association as India’s No. 1 player, both in singles and doubles. However, after a wrist injury, she quit playing singles, and is focussing totally on doubles tennis.
Sania Mirza:- Tennis Player
Date of Birth:- 15th November, 1986
Birth Time:- 11.25 A.M.
Place of Birth:- Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Astrological Predictions :-
What are Sania’s future prospects in tennis after this historic Wimbledon win partnering Martina Hingis?
- Considering the transiting planets, Ganesha feels that Indian women’s tennis star Sania Mirza’s is going to have mixed fortunes in her future as a tennis player. The transit of Jupiter will be supportive, as it will be aspecting the Natal Jupiter in the 2nd House and the Natal Moon in the 4th House of her Horoscope. Saturn, though, will have a negative effect, as it will be transiting through the 11th House (gains/rewards), and will be aspecting her exalted Mars in the Ascendant. Rahu-Ketu will be in a half-return phase in her Chart till January 2016, and then Ketu will be transiting over Jupiter in her Naral Chart.
- She is currently under the influence of major period of Moon and sub-period of Saturn till 2nd July, 2016, which will support her in overcoming adverse situations as far as her performance and health issues are concerned.
- She may face some difficulties in the near future as the transit of Saturn and Rahu are posing obstacles, and diminishing the benefits accruing to her from the transit of Jupiter.
- She will have to struggle hard to progress well in her tennis career on the international level, and will also have to take very good care of her health and fitness.
- It will not be possible for her to achieve her goals easily. Ganesha feels that she has a bright future in tennis, provided she puts in a lot of rigorous practice and raises her confidence level.
- Things will be tough for Sania Mirza till January 2017.
Ganesha wishes good luck to Sania Mirza.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team