This August 30th, another much-awaited, multi-starer, political thriller directed by the famed Indian director Prakash Jha shall hit the theaters across the nation. The film titled Satyagraha comes after a series of political thrillers from the same director, including Charkavyuh (2012) and the year 2010's hugely successful Rajneeti. The movie Satyagraha is coming at a time when the country and its people are already going through turmoil, there is a lot of discontent among the people and the gaping problems of inflation, infiltration, lowered economic stability and the threatened state of common man's security are making headlines each day. The movie is also especially relevant as it comes near to a time when India recently saw and reacted to the common man's resurgence (a Satyagraha in itself), albeit briefly and sadly cut short, under the leadership of Anna Hazare.
The movie Satyagraha boasts of a power packed and star-studded cast comprising Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Manoj Bajpai, Amrita Rao and Vipin Sharma. The film, obviously and as aforementioned, seems inspired by the current situation in the country, and depicts the rampant corruption prevalent in the society in general, and the political class in particular. Will Prakash Jha manage to hit the nail once again? Will the illustrious cast of Satyagraha be able to keep the cash registers ringing? Read on to know Ganesha's take on the upcoming release...
The Release time-chart for Bollywood's major territory Astrological observations
- In Satyagraha's release time chart, the Moon is placed in the 10th House with Jupiter in a Gaj Kesri Yog.
- Mars – Moon's star Lord is debilitated.
- Venus is also debilitated, and is placed in the Ascendant.
- Saturn is exalted in the House of finances, and is placed with Rahu.
- Sun is Swagruhi in the 12th House.
- The movie Satyagraha will have more than satisfactory opening in almost all the territories.
- In some territories, it may even open to 'full houses'.
- The first weekend's business overall for the film will be much better as compared to its opening day's business.
- The first week's business will also be more than satisfactory.
- In the overseas market, this film is likely to do very well.
- Ganesha feels that as Saturn, the Lord of the 5th house is exalted, the performance of the actors will be appreciated, but some of the dialogues or sequences may create controversy as Saturn is placed with Rahu in the 2nd House.
Summarily, Ganesha finds Satyagraha doing more than satisfactory business at box office over the first weekend and first week.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and the crew of this movie.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team