International Yoga Day,
Day of Celebration in India :- 21st June, 2015
Time of Celebration :- 07.00 A.M.
Place of Celebration :- New Delhi, INDIA
Astrological Observations :-
- In the Chart of International Yoga Day, Sun and Mars are in Gemini sign in the Ascendant, Mercury, the ruler of Gemini sign ,is in the 12th house of Natal Chart.
- The lord of 5th house (performance) Venus is in its detrimental sign of Cancer sign in the 2nd house with “Swagruhi” Moon and Exalted Jupiter.
- Retrograde Saturn, the lord of 9th house is placed in 6th house in its detrimental sign .
- Rahu is in 4th house and Ketu in the 10th house of the chart.
Astrological Predictions :-
- Ganesha notes that the planets are well placed in the chart of International Yoga Day .The Exalted Jupiter, the lord of house of success is in the 2nd house with the Venus which the significator of arts and performance .
- The union of both of these planets with the Moon which is in its own sing of Cancer will be giving more force to its success and popularity among the public all over India besides on the International level, Ganesha feels.
- Sun- the planet of philosophy, vitality, health and vigour being and the lord of the 2nd House of the chart being posited in the ascendant is a wonderful placement, says Ganesha.
- The above placement further gets a boost With Mars- the planet of Energy, Physical Activity and Stamina, as the lord of the 11th House being placed in the Ascendant. The placement of Sun and Mars in the Ascendant itself is a very positive combination, which will give a good push and blessing to the Initiative. The concept of Yoga will be perceived well and duly acknowledged.
- The message of Importance of Yoga in life will spread soon to other countries on International level as the Swagruhi Moon and Exalted Venus are posited together. It will also be accepted easily as one of the best activity out of all other activities of physical exercises adopted presently by all religions even. It will be spread soon at great speed before 14th july 2015 as the Jupiter is Exalted.
- The presence of Saturn in the house of routine activities will help to inspire all to accept the Yoga as an activity of day to day requirement for everybody gradually.
- The positive aspects of Jupiter on Saturn and Ketu indicates that even in future Yoga will become a part of routine of life and will be accepted by all religions, cast or creed and it will also succeed Internationally to inspire everyone, Ganesha feels.
- Those who will get involved with the activities of Yoga whether they are individuals or institutions or State or Country, all will be even benefited financially, which will in turn give sound health to all, after all “Health is Wealth”.
Ganesha wishes best of luck and phenomenal success to the concept of International Yoga Day and wishes that the gift of India will benefit one and all in the entire world.
Sarvejana Sukhino Bhavantu. Om Shree Ganeshaya Namah.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team