Property, purchase and prosperity define the period of the Lord of fourth House of a horoscope
The fourth House of a birth chart represents the home in which the native lives. Along with the physical structure of one’s home, the fourth House also indicates the standard of living and buying power of the person. As per the Uttara Kalamrit, the fourth House signifies: Education, purchase of house, agricultural land, lawns, movement from house & ‘Graha Pravesh’, inherited property, cow, buffalo, jewellery, household items, clothes, vehicles, water, milk, happiness, name-fame, faith, mandap, victory, good deeds for the society, wisdom, income of father, wife and masses.
The fourth House also indicates attainment of status, promotion to a higher post, and advancement in career. Also, when a person achieves great success in examinations, obtains a higher post or cracks important deals and does well on the business front, it conveys that the fourth House of the birth-chart has benefic planets, and the Lord of the fourth House is well placed in the quadrant or trine.
Venus and Moon are the two planets that signify happiness and attainment of all the comforts of life. Moon symbolises well-being and happiness, and Venus represents fulfilment of desires. Clearly, when these two planets are placed or associated with the fourth House or the Lord of the fourth House, they bring prosperity and popularity in one’s life. The Lord of the fourth House gives positive results during its own Mahadasha (Major period), and gives favourable results in its own Antardasha (Sub-period). The period of the Lord of the fourth House also brings significant improvement in the standard of living of the person’s life.
The period of the Lord of the fourth House of the Horoscope brings auspicious results on following combinations:
- If the fourth House has benefic planets. (Jupiter, Moon, Venus and Mercury)
- If the Lord of the fourth House is well placed in the fourth House or quadrant, one purchases land, house and property.
- If the Lord of the fourth House is conjunct with the Lord of the eighth House, one gets a parental house or an inherited property.
- If the Lord of the fifth House is conjunct or aspected by the Lord of the second House and eleventh House, one gets huge amount of money by selling off his property.
The period of the Lord of the fourth House of the horoscope can give unfavourable results on following combinations:
- If the Lord of the fourth House has malefic aspects or is ill-placed, there would be property related problems in the life of the native.
- If the Lord of the fourth House is placed in the sixth House, there would be property related disputes.
- If the Lord of the fourth House is in the twelfth House with a benefic aspect then the native would have a property in a foreign country, but if there is any malefic aspect on it, there are the chances of demolition or rejection of the property by the government.
A benefic planet in the fourth House and the period of the Lord of the fourth House signifies property, prosperity and significant improvement in the standard of living.
Ask a question to our celebrity astrologer.
With Ganesha’s Grace,