Kundli (also known as Janam Kundli or Vedic horoscope) is a chart or diagram that depicts the positions of the celestial bodies (planets, stars, etc.) at the time of a person’s birth. It is a key component of Vedic astrology, which is an ancient Indian system of astrology that uses the positions of the planets and other celestial bodies to understand and interpret human affairs and natural phenomena.
What Is Kundli?
A kundli typically includes information about the person’s birth date, time, and location, as well as the positions of the sun, moon, planets, and other celestial bodies at the time of their birth. This information is used to create a chart that can be used to predict the person’s future, analyze their personality traits, and provide guidance on various aspects of their life, such as career, relationships, health, and more.
Kundli is considered an important tool for many people in India who believe in astrology and its ability to provide insight and guidance in their lives.
Benefits Of Janampatri: Get Answer All Quest Life
- Understanding of personality traits: Kundli can provide insights into a person’s personality, strengths, weaknesses, and tendencies, helping them to better understand themselves and make informed decisions in their personal and professional lives.
- Career guidance: Kundli can help identify a person’s strengths and weaknesses, and provide guidance on suitable career paths that align with their abilities and inclinations.
- Relationship compatibility: Kundli can provide insights into a person’s relationship compatibility with potential partners, helping them to make informed decisions in their love lives.
- Health guidance: Kundli can help identify potential health issues that a person may face in their lifetime, and provide guidance on how to prevent or manage them.
- Predictions: Kundli can provide predictions on various aspects of a person’s life, such as career, finance, relationships, and health, helping them to prepare for the future and make informed decisions.
|1st House in Kundli
|Represents the person's overall personality, physical appearance, and self-awareness.
|2nd House in Kundli
|Represents the person's finances, material possessions, and family.
|3rd House in Kundli
|Represents the person's communication skills, siblings, short journeys, and courage.
|4th House in Kundli
|Represents the person's home, family, mother, and emotional well-being.
|5th House in Kundli
|Represents the person's creativity, intelligence, children, and love affairs.
|6th House in Kundli
|Represents the person's health, enemies, debts, and service.
|7th House in Kundli
|Represents the person's partnerships, marriage, and business relationships.
|8th House in Kundli
|Represents the person's longevity, inheritance, and hidden talents.
|9th House in Kundli
|Represents the person's spiritual beliefs, long-distance travel, and higher education.
|10th House in Kundli
|Represents the person's career, social status, and reputation.
|11th House in Kundli
|Represents the person's friendships, gains, and aspirations.
|12th House in Kundli
|Represents the person's losses, expenses, and spiritual growth.