Kal means Time and Sarpa means Serpent. Kal Sarpa, therefore, means the Serpent of Time. Many astrologers label this as an evil yoga. Kala Sarpa Yoga is considered to be the main reason for a person's fall from a high position. The Kal Sarpa Yoga is not always bad. By having some other combination in birth chart, it gives favourable outcome. On the other hand when all the planets are placed between malefic planets Rahu and Ketu, Kal Sarpa Yoga is created. Whole Kal Sarpa yoga is formed only when half of the chart is empty by planets. Even if one planet is outside of Rahu Ketu Axis, there is no Kal Sarpa Yoga. Before you do any remedies for the Kal Sarpa Yoga, make sure that all planets are between Rahu and Ketu. Even if there is one planet outside the Rahu Ketu axis the Kal Sarpa Yoga does not exist.
There are many types of Kal Sarpa Yoga but the12th type of Kal Sarpa Yoga is most effective which are given below:
- Anant Kal Sarpa Yoga: having this Yoga Married life would be ruined by differences between husband and wife.
- Kulik Kal Sarpa Yoga: this Yoga symbolizes struggle in life to achieve something
- Vasuki Kal Sarpa Yoga: it gives ups and downs in job and business.
- Shankpal Kal Sarpa Yoga: it gives trouble in property. Probability of cheating is there.
- Padam Kal Sarpa Yoga: The person would have trouble with children.
- Mahapadam Kal Sarpa Yoga: This combination is not good for health
- Takshak Kal Sarpa Yoga: it denotes difficulty in partnerships and also in married life.
- Karkotak Kal Sarpa Yoga: this denotes sudden health hiccups.
- Shankachood Kal Sarpa Yoga: this combination indicates problems from higher authorities.
- Ghatak Kal Sarpa Yoga: This combination gives up and downs in business.
- This combination gives physical problems like heart trouble, insomnia etc.
- Vishdhar Kal Sarpa Yoga: it can give physical problems like heart trouble or heart related trouble.
- Sheshnag Kal Sarpa Yoga: this gives problems from people who are unknown - mysterious enemies.
On the whole, when all the planets are placed between Rahu and Ketu, it can give powerful malefic effect.
Mentioned 12th kalsarpa Yoga is malefic. Presence of this yoga in birth chart can make person's life unhappy and edgy. This yoga gives worry and difficulty in general. A person under the affliction of this yoga leads a life of pain and hard luck. This doesn't mean that Kalsharpa Yoga spoils person's whole life. In some cases having different kind of planetary position, this malefic Yoga is nullified. To decrease this adverse effect of Kalsharpa Yoga, person should worship Lord Shiva by Abhishek or chanting mantra religiously and faithfully.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team