How 7 Mukhi Rudraksha brings prosperity?
Published on November 20, 2019
Every zodiac sign acquires energies that link to the universe. Nature plays a unique role in linking all the energies. Rudraksha is a bead that helps to regulate such energies associated with the planetary motions. Human life is affected by all these energies. Every individual has a different horoscope based on their birth charts. Every zodiac sign has a ruling planet as well as with the planetary motions, some zodiac signs may experience some advantages while some may turn out malefic and have a negative impact.
Astrologers thus suggest Rudraksha to many zodiac signs to balance the effect of planetary motions. According to Vedas, there are no 7 Mukhi Rudraksha side effects. Even if an individual wears the wrong rudraksha beads, it will cause no harm to the person as these rudrakshas work as capacitors and wearing a wrong bead will result in slumbering it down. Hence, rudrakshas are a potential remedy to problems related to our mental and physical body.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is considered the most powerful rudraksha according to Vedic mythology. Seven faced rudraksha, or saat Mukhi rudraksha, is the symbol of Anang Shiva, as the bead helps in neutralising the negativities and miseries caused by Saturn or ‘Shani.’ The rudraksha is also associated with Goddess Mahalakshmi, who is believed to be the goddess of wealth, prosperity and fortune. Goddess Lakshmi is seen seated on petals of pristine lotus flower showering gold coins of prosperity as her blessings. One who wears seven face Rudraksha benefits from all the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi. Mythology says that if one successfully impresses Goddess Lakshmi with his/her good deeds is blessed with all the wealth. Not only this, one never faces any difficulty in life, and all the struggles of life are eradicated. Many people opt for 7 Mukhi Rudraksha because of its advantages. It helps one to be free from all sins as well as debts. 7 faced Rudraksha benefits are well known and very effective.
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits Vedic astrology removes bad luck from one’s life that hinders any kind of growth despite hard work and dedication. Its main focus is to remove past karmic sins which have occurred due to drug, adultery, theft etc., and are likely to ruin the present. It helps you let go of the hurtful memories of the past and makes you live in the present.
The saat Mukhi Rudraksha is worn by many powerful people such as administrators, officers, speakers, kings and various ministers. The seven faced rudrakshas also constitutes significance about the seven seas. Hence, it is believed that the wearer of the saat Mukhi rudraksha would be as powerful and dominant as the seven seas. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha helps one to be as strong.
Click here to buy original 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
What Is The Significance Of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The 7 Mukhi rudraksha benefits Vedic astrology are linked to incarnating the goddess of wealth and prosperity – Goddess Mahalakshmi. The acceptance of saat Mukhi rudraksha is a way to improve finances and attract fortune by increasing opportunities and extraction of bad fate and miseries as well as one can attain it only by worshipping goddess Mahalakshmi. The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is also related to the Manipura Chakra, which symbolises the seven energy channels or the ‘Nadis, which include – Root chakra, Sacral chakra, Navel chakra, Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra and Crown chakra. The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer to overcome challenges and issues of these chakras about physical and mental health and helps in boosting up the self-esteem of an individual.
Which is 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet?
According to 7 Mukhi Rudraksha astrology, Venus is the ruling planet of seven Mukhi rudraksha. Planet Venus symbolises love, romance, beauty, money and recreational sources. Venus is the determinant of happiness and bonding in relationships (business and personal) and is worshipped for growth in the respective areas. Whereas, according to Hindu mythology, goddess Mahalakshmi bestows wealth and prosperity on her devotees. Thus, with the elegance of Venus accompanied by goddess Lakshmi, the wearer of saat Mukhi rudraksha is blessed with fame, abundance, good luck and harmony.
What are 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala benefits?
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha helps in the growth of finances and takes away all the miseries. It is considered a door to happiness. Many people experience a change in their living after wearing this powerful bead.
- It opens the doors to success for the wearer. One who wears it is blessed with all the accomplishments.
- It protects the wearer from the poisons of negativity. Pessimism breaks a person from within and discourages one to work for one’s goal. This powerful bead helps to create a positive environment nullifying all the negatives.
- It brings opportunities for growth in business, love and luck. Thus, those who are looking for happiness in all aspects opt for 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Seven Mukhi Rudraksha benefits the wearer to maintain harmony in relationships that are of utmost importance. One who wears it experiences a special bond in all their relationships.
Improve your Health by wearing 7 Faced Rudraksha
- It helps in curing lifetime respiratory issues such as asthma. Many people suffer from this respiratory problem, and one can take health benefits of wearing 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- 7 face Rudraksha benefits in boosting the functioning of the heart, which is the need of the hour.
- It makes the functioning of the stomach, pancreas and liver smooth. Thus, eliminating the problem of indigestion.
- Saat Mukhi Rudraksha benefits in ailment are persistent to the adrenal gland.
- People facing persistent problems of functioning disorders such as indigestion and hyperacidity should wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha to attain its benefits.
Identification of Seven Mukhi Rudraksha
The authenticity of the dealer is the utmost thing to verify before making an online purchase of the 7 Mukhi rudraksha. The seller must also possess the necessary certifications for the originality of the rudraksha’s being offered by him/her. A seven faced rudraksha consists of seven lines that are joined from one end to another without breaking, thus dividing the bead into seven faces. One should check all the lines properly before buying them. If any line is cracked or broken, it means that the Rudraksha isn’t authentic.
One can check the authenticity of the rudrakshas through a basic water test. Put the saat Mukhi rudraksha in a glass of warm water and remove it after 2 hours. If the water gets the colour of the bead or if you can see some germs or impurities in water, the rudraksha is not genuine. If the water remains clean as before, the rudraksha is authentic.
Various Types of Saat Mukhi Rudraksha
- White Colored 7 Mukhi Rudraksha: Wearing white rudraksha boosts self-esteem and confidence. The wearer gets physically fit, and the rudraksha successfully eliminates all potential difficulties from the wearer’s life. White colour has the power to build confidence inside a person, and people with vocal professional vocal opt for this White coloured 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Red Colored 7 Mukhi Rudraksha: The wearer of the red rudraksha is said to be blessed with forgiveness of his/her past sins. One who wears this coloured 7 Mukhi Rudraksha gets rid of all the past sins and can begin a happy life ahead.
- Yellow Colored 7 Mukhi Rudraksha: The wearer of yellow rudraksha is blessed with a comfortable life full of peace, happiness and harmony. The yellow colour helps the wearer to build a strong bond in their relationships.
- Black Colored 7 Mukhi Rudraksha: This 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is the most powerful among all. The wearer of black rudraksha is claimed to be blessed with immense health benefits, spiritual benefits, wealth and success. The worshipper of black 7 Mukhi rudraksha attains a positive attitude and helps others to come out of their problems.
Energising 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- The wearer of Rudraksha needs to energise its beads by performing significant rituals.
- To get the benefits of seven faced rudraksha benefits, the wearer must wake up by dawn and take a bath before performing the Rudrabhishekam puja.
- The rudraksha bead must be washed with gangajal and kept on a copper plate with 9 peepal leaves.
- Then the bead must be smeared with sandalwood paste or ‘Chandan which symbolises purity, and fresh flowers must be offered.
- Light incense sticks and lamp diyas with pure ghee during the puja.
- One needs to chant the mool mantra – “ Om Hum Namah! Om MahaLakshmiye Namah for 108 times before wearing the seven Mukhi rudraksha beads.
Wearing Saat Mukhi Rudraksha
The best day 7 Mukhi Rudraksha wearing day is Friday. The seven faced rudraksha can be worn in red silk or woollen thread. One can wear it as a locket in a chain, or it can be enclosed in silver or gold as a bracelet. One should have trust in 7 Mukhi Rudraksha and wear it as suggested by astrologers.
Rules one should keep in mind while wearing Seven Faced Rudraksha
- One should worship the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha bead every day because this is what is giving you what you want. Thus, don’t forget to worship this bead.
- Always have faith while you are wearing it. Everything takes time, and one should always have trust as well as keep patience on this powerful bead.
- Remove it before going to funerals. This 7 Mukhi Rudraksha bead is very powerful, and one should keep it away from the surroundings that may reciprocate its power.
- Don’t flaunt the rudraksha bead in front of everyone. It isn’t jewellery, but it is for your welfare. Many negative energies get associated when one flaunts his/her Rudraksha.
- Don’t wear broken beads.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it. If you want to clean it, soak it in cow’s milk or keep it in Gangajal before wearing it.
Let’s wrap everything!
The seven faced rudraksha is an extremely divine bead. The wearer of the 7 Mukhi rudraksha achieves not only prosperity and abundance, but also the bead helps to revitalise the health of the devout and also successfully removes away the stress and miseries of life.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,