The Clouds in Paes’ Personal Life Shall Start Getting Cleared Post January 2016…
Ganesha warns against over-exertion and stress in the upcoming year and Leander shall remain in the limelight till at least August 2016.
Leander Adrian Paes – the Tennis heavyweight of India has been one of the brightest names in the world of sports and has achieved exemplary fame for being one of the best doubles and mixed doubles player. Along with Mahesh Bhupathi, this stalwart forms the most popular pair, fondly called LeeHesh and he has been a formidable force in Indian Tennis. For his brilliant gaming, he has been honoured with the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award, Arjuna Award, the Padma Shri and also the 3rd Highest Civilian Honour of India – the Padma Bhushan. Though he has enjoyed great sunshine on the field, his personal life has been a chequered one and has proved to be a matter of great concern for him. Having been in a live-in relationship with Rhea Pillai from long, he is now facing problems regarding the custody of their daughter. There has been an ongoing case and the outcome is uncertain. Let’s seek the help of the planets and find out what lies ahead for him…
Leander Paes – Indian Tennis Sensation
Date of Birth: June 17, 1973
Place of Birth: Kolkata, West Bengal
Chart Type: SOLAR CHART (Time of Birth Unavailable)
Get your Personalized Janampatri Report!
Leander Paes and the Planets…
- Leander Paes shall get the positive support from transiting Jupiter through Leo. However, this support may get weakened, owing to Rahu’s ongoing transit through Virgo—that shall continue till 30th January, 2016. Besides this, the ongoing transit of Saturn through Scorpio too shall remain tough for Paes. Hence, Ganesha feels that Paes may have to face stress and duress on the Tennis court till for about a year from now, and he would have to largely rely on hard, consistent work to forge ahead.
- The transiting Saturn in Scorpio may keep creating roadblocks or struggle for Paes, and sheer hard work, discipline and all the good attributes of Saturn shall be the only traits that shall bail the tennis star out of the tricky situations. However, Jupiter’s next transit through Virgo, beginning 11th August, 2016, shall be extremely beneficial for Paes, as at that time the transiting Jupiter shall be aspecting Paes’ Natal Jupiter and Mars. Thus, for the next one year from thereon, we may see the ageless tennis player yet again win some title.
- Overall, though, Ganesha feels that Paes will manage to remain active in his tennis career, in the days and months to come, and shall be able to get fame and appreciation till August 2017.
- However, he is under the influence of Saturn’s Sadesati. So, Paes will have to guard his health and himself, and thus refrain from too much fatigue and excessive training. Although, he will work very hard, he himself may not find the mental peace and satisfaction for his performances. Even the transiting Rahu and Ketu are forming a square with the Cluster of planets in the Sign
- He will be keen to protect his bond with his daughter and resolving issues with Rhea Pillai. However, Saturn’s Sade Sati can be a distressing and struggle-ridden time combined with delays, disappointments and relationship issues. So, the disputes with Rhea Pillai may disturb him severely and may also affect his performance on the Tennis court. Planetary influences may force him to make necessary adjustments and compromises to end the disputes.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team
Talk to our Astrologers First Consultation with 100% Cashback!