One of the most electrifying and amazing sports persons of all-time, Jonty Rhodes celebrates his birthday today! Very few people would have amazed the world with their ingenious and novel talents in the field of cricket as much as Jonty Rhodes. Talk about the highest level of mental and physical agility both together, quick-silver reflexes, outstanding decision and judgement power, breath-taking action and marvellous anticipation, all these things have been exemplified classically by this man and he has surely memerised almost every cricket lover in the world! Just imagine such a drastic increase of the collective consciousness of the multitudes of the cricket-loving populace towards the area of fielding and this area getting so much of recogntion, importance and attention in the sport of Cricket, more comprehensively, because of the brilliance of this man- Jonty Rhodes, one of the most popular and much-loved cricketers that South Africa or even the world has ever produced! Those stunning and unbelievable catches, those breath-taking and action-packed run-outs, those bird-like dives, that hound-like patrolling of the Point-Backward Point region on the field, when in the fielding side and those mind-blowing singles being stolen from out of nowhere and that lightning fast sprinting to quickly keep the scoreboard ticking- while in the batting side, are some of the best Jonty Rhodes memories that we cherish even to this day! Such was his class and calibre of fielding and his ability to take catches that various experts used to exclaim that “Jonty does not take catches, he manufactures catches!” On his Birthday, Ganesha takes a look at the thorough Leo Genius – Jonty's Solar Chart and predicts what the year ahead has in store for the ever-youthful South-African Stalwart! Let's take a 'dive' and check out what Ganesha says...
Jonty Rhodes - South African Cricketer
Date of Birth: 27th July, 1969
Place of Birth: Pietermaritzburg, Natal Province,South Africa
Birth Time: Not Known
Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.
Astrological Predictions :-
1) What are the Planetary Combinations that are responsible for such electric agility, physical fitness and Action-oriented Mindset of Rhodes?
- Ganesha observes that there is a combination of Sun and Mercury in the Chart of Jonty Rhodes in the 1st House of the Solar Chart and this combination takes place in the sign of Cancer. It is generally observed that Mercury being placed in the sign of Cancer gives a native a very keen intellect and a very heightened sense of mental alertness and agility. As, Mercury is the Planet that represents the reflexes and responses, its placement in the sign of Cancer augurs well for Jonty and gives him a very fast and quick-silver response and reflex system! Moreover, the combination of Sun and Mercury forms a yoga called Budh-Aditya Yoga, which blesses a native with superb intelligence, logic, understanding and judgement. And, Mars, a significator of strength, action, stamina, vigour, aggression is Swagruhi in the 5th House - the House of performance in his Solar chart. Moreover, swagruhi Venus, a significator of arts and creativity is aspecting the Mars in the Solar chart of Jonty Rhodes. The benefic planet Jupiter aspects Venus in the 11th House . These all factors has given him the strength to rise with the art of using his abilities with the innovative wisdom and techniques. As such he has such a electric ability and physical fitness because of combinations of the above planets in his Solar chart, Ganesha finds.
2) Is there a special role that Planet Mars and Mercury play in the horoscope of Jonty Rhodes, as throughout his life, Jonty has exhibited that amazing Martian Spirit and Mercurian Agility?
- Yes, there is indeed a comprehensive role of Mars and Mercury in the horoscope of Jonty Rhodes, confirms Ganesha. As dicsussed above, Mars is the key planet which provides him the source of his energetic performance. Mars in the sign of Scorpio indicates that a native uses his aggression with the right amount of due forethought and logic and there is an element of calmness and composure with which such natives perform even when they are in a very pumped up mode. We can find the afore-mentioned traits in Jonty and the placement of Mars in Scorpio is completely in sync with Jonty's personality, says Ganesha. Mercury is posited with the Sun in the 1st House which sharpens and refines his confidence and judgement and provides additional power of logic and intelligence to his Martian qualities for making those accurate decisions, when in the field of play.
3) How will the year ahead be for him? Will it be action-packed(like he has always been) or will it be an average year ahead for him?
- Ganesha feels that Jonty may not be able to give the expected performance as a coach for beyond the year ahead as the Rahu-Ketu are in half return phase and Rahu will be transiting over Jupiter in his chart till January 2016, and then it will transit through the Leo Sign. Saturn will be transiting over Mars and will be aspecting Venus till January 2017. The transit of Jupiter through the Leo sign will be aspecting Saturn in his 10th House of his chart till 11th August, 2016. The positive effect of transiting Jupiter will be marginal whereas the negative influence of Saturn and Rahu-Ketu will be predominant in his chart. Ganesha feels that all these planetary transits will not give the required positive energy to his chart and hence this period will be troublesome till January 2016, which may gradually become better. Ganesha advises Jonty to even be careful with his health and says that Jonty should be alert and beware of any physical injuries. He may not be able to take wise and neutral decision, which in return may affect his judgemental ability during the above said period.
Ganesha wishes a most splendid Birthday to Jonty Rhodes and hopes that he continues to amaze people all over the world with his Novel Genius.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay and Aaditya Sain