Shahrukh to only get better with time, predicts Ganesha, on actor’s 46th birthday
The name is Khan – Shahrukh Khan; like wine, he only gets better with time! Considered one among the world’s most successful film stars, the greatest Bollywood Khan – Shahrukh will celebrate his birthday on 2nd November. Though now on the latter side of the 40s, this Baadshah of Hindi film industry is still considered as the reigning romantic and drama actor of our contemporary cinema. And how he made it to the top is no more a ‘paheli’. The talented actor who initiated his career
with television soon honed himself to perfection as a fine Bollywood name, given his hard work, dedication and perseverance. Actor cum producer cum stunt director, Shahrukh will be completing silver jubilee of 75 films in the coming year. The number and his intriguing popularity speak volumes about his work, not only in the past, but also about his upcoming projects.
As Ganesha predicts, Shahrukh may soon be seen flaunting a salt and pepper hair-do, donning a role that suits his age. Although he may take a break for a while, nothing would deter him from going on acting – his first love. Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic Astrology about King Khan’s 46th year.
2nd November, 1965
2 hours 30 Min.
- Shahrukh Khan is born with Venus in Sagittarius in the 5th House of performance.
- Mars is Swagruhi (in its own sign).
- Sun is debilitated, but gives exalted aspect to the 9thHouse of luck.
- Retrograde Saturn is placed in the 7th House, and he is under the influence of Saturn major period.
- Shahrukh Khan will enter Rahu Ketu half return phase in second half of 2011.
- Ganesha observes that Saturn is in Aquarius in the 7th House of public image, and it is retrograde in its own sign. Shahrukh will become more choosy about the roles he plays during the year and also in the years to come, because of Shani Dasha, and that will actually be better for his career.
- As always, he will play myriad roles that offer variety of shades. However during Shani Dasha, we may even find him playing a role of an aged character. Performing such challenging roles will give him a lot of fame.
- Period from December 2010 to March 2011 is favourable for him for new projects, big screen or small screen appearances
- Between June 2011 and end of 2012, Shahrukh might need to take a short term break from his career; he will either take rest or will go on a vacation. During this period, he will become more introspective. This process of self examination will uplift him spiritually too. But he may not share every thought with the public,rather would keep these things to himself.
- In second half of 2011, he will have to be very careful of physical injury. There may be health issues due to Rahu’s transit over Natal Mars. Health must be taken care of.
- He will travel a lot during the year ahead.
- Ganesha feels that during Shani Dasha, which has already begun and specifically during the year ahead, Shahrukh Khan’s equations with business partners or with his friends may change. Even business partnerships may dissolve, because natal Saturn is retrograde in the 7thHouse.
- Shahrukh will become more idealistic during the year ahead.
- As Mercury sub period in major period of Saturn begins in March 2011, he might also get into writing or publication.
- During the year ahead, he may not wish to do many projects, but characters that he will play would be more interesting
All the best, says Ganesha to the mega star Shahrukh Khan.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team