Salman may come out unscathed, if the defamation case stretches too long, feels Ganesha.
Salman Khan is one of the most commercially successful actors of Bollywood, although the critical acclaim he has received for his acting has generally been mixed. He began his career with a supporting role in Biwi Ho To Aisi (1988) and achieved a huge breakthrough with a leading role in his next release Maine Pyar Kiya (1989). Khan went on to establish himself in Bollywood in the 1990s with roles in several top-grossing productions, including Hum Aapke Hain Koun, Karan Arjun, Biwi No.1, and Hum Saath-Saath Hain (1999). His later hits include Dabangg, Bodyguard, Ek Tha Tiger and Kick. However, Salman has been controversy’s favourite child as he been facing court cases due to his past misadventures. In the latest turn of events, he is being slapped with a defamation case filed by one of his producers of the film Veer for a whopping Rs 250 crore.
Date of Birth:- 27th December 1965
Time of Birth:- 14.37
Place of Birth:- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Currently Jupiter is transiting through the 4th House of Salman’s Chart. It will be aspecting Planets posited in the 8th and 10th Houses of his Chart till 14th July 2015.
- After that, Jupiter will transit through Leo and will aspect his Natal Sun, Moon and Saturn.
- Retrograde Saturn will be transiting over his Natal Mercury and Ketu till 1st August 2015.
- Rahu and Ketu will be transiting over the 6th House-12th House axis till January 2016.
- He will be under the influence of the major period of Saturn and sub-period of Mars till 6th April 2016.
Already reeling from the blows caused by existing litigation, Salman has yet again been slapped with a Rs 250 cr defamation lawsuit. How will it affect his reputation as an actor, and his own self-confidence and future performance?
- Considering the planetary transits mentioned above, Ganesha feels that despite this defamation lawsuit, his popularity as Bollywood star is not going to be affected. His reputation will not be stained.
- He will be able to work on movies with full confidence. It will not affect his performance in movies.
Will Salman win or lose the case?
- It seems that if there are any early developments in this lawsuit, prior to 14th July 2015, his chances of winning are slim.
- However, if the matter gets delayed post 14th July 2015, there is a strong probability that he will come out of it unscathed.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Salman Khan.
Understand the effects of these planets on your life – Talk To Expert Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team