Shahid and Kareena are together again! They will be romancing each other but this time in reel life, not real. The once upon a time 'love birds' will make a grand comeback in 'Milenge Milenge', which is scheduled to hit the screens on July 9th, 2010. The film is inspired by the English rom-com Serendipity. Directed by Satish Kaushik and produced by Boney Kapoor, the film has provided enough fodder to the gossip mills. Firstly, don't be surprised if you find the lead pair much younger. They look young because the film was shot nearly five years ago, and was to release in December 2005. Another blow that the film unit suffered was the Shahid-Kareena break-up in real life. But, thanks to the actors' professionalism, they buried their personal differences and agreed to dub for the film.
The Shahid-Kareena jodi has churned out many films like Fida, Chup Chup Ke, and 36 China Town. But the jodi was successful in creating on-screen magic in Jab We Met, only after they split. Will Milenge Milenge prove the point that a personal break-up was an auspicious professional co-incidence? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic Astrology.
9th July 2010
Release Time Chart
- Leo Ascendant and Yog Karaka planet is in the Ascendant
- Exalted Moon in the 10th House
- Sun, the Ascendant Lord afflicted by Ketu in the 11th House of gains
- Jupiter aspects the 2nd House of finances, but Saturn is placed in the 2nd House. Lord of the 2nd House is in the 12th House in enemy's sign
- Rahu is placed in the 5th House of performance
- As Yog Karaka is powerfully placed in the Ascendant along with Venus the Lord of the 10th House, the film may have considerably good start at box office. Exalted Moon in the 10th House also attributes quite a bit here.
- First weekend and first week's business is likely to be satisfactory.
- However, this film has better hopes in foreign land, feels Ganesha.
- In India, second weekend's business may be lesser than the first weekends business. There may be some logical flaws or errors in this film. Despite that, as Venus is in the Ascendant with Mars if it is an intense love story it may click with the audience.
- Ganesha feels that the film may churn out average business at the Indian box-office although the first weekend and first week's business seem to be good.
May Lord Ganesha bless cast and crew of 'Milenge Milenge'.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team