Chashme Baddoor remake to receive warm welcome at the Box Office, predicts Ganesha.
The remodelled version of Chashme Baddoor, the very famous 80’s classic, is all set to be released on 5th April, 2013, along with the re-release of the original movie in digital. It is the first time in the history of Indian cinema that an original film will be re-released with its remake. Chashme Baddoor, in its modern avatar, promises to be a laugh riot. Sai Paranjape, the director of the original version has penned the story for this one, and David Dhawan, known for tickling the funny bone of the audiences, has directed this version. The film stars Ali Zafar, Siddharth Narayan, Divyendu Sharma and Taapsee Pannu are in the lead roles. The teasers, promos and the soundtrack, all promise a lot of fun!
While a large number of cinema lovers opine that the classics like this are best left untouched, many believe that the remakes should be seen as a fresh take on the original. In the case of Chashme Baddoor, the original and the remake are taking on each other at the box-office. It is indeed going to be interesting to know the audience’s verdict. Meanwhile, Ganesha analyses the release time chart of the 21st century Chashme Baddoor and gives us His prediction on the fate of this new release at the box-office.
Release time chart of Chashme Buddoor for major Bollywood territory
Get Your Hand-Written Janampatri By Our Experts.
- Ganesha observes that film is releasing with Taurus Ascendant, which is ruled by Venus.
- Venus, the Lord of the Ascendant as well as the Lord of the 6th House, is exalted in the 11th House, the House of Gains.
- Jupiter aspects the 5th House of Creativity, the 7th House of Alliances and 9th House of Luck. It also aspects Moon.
- Mercury, the significator of dialogues and screenplay, is posited in the 10th House, in an Air Sign.
- The first planet that transiting Moon will meet is Mercury in this chart. Mercury is the Lord of the 2nd House, the House of Finance, and the 5th House, the House of Creativity.
- In Samudaay Ashtakvarga, there are 27 Auspicious Bindus in the 10th House of Karma and 32 Auspicious Bindus in the 11th House of Gains. Number of Bindus in the 12th House of Losses are just 25 (lesser than the Bindus in the 11th House) and the 2nd House of Finances has got 31 Auspicious Bindus.
- Considering all the aforementioned astrological points, Ganesha feels that Chashme Baddoor remake is going to receive a very warm welcome at the box-office.
- Ganesha feels that film may receive more than 60 to 70% opening across India, because the House of Gains of this movie looks powerful. However, as Moon is in Capricorn and Saturn is in the 6th House with Rahu, the film may not open with sold-out shows everywhere.However, there may be some theatres where it would open to the full houses, feels Ganesha.
- Overall business of the movie during the first weekend of its release and in the first week shall be good.
- Initially, this movie will be able to give a strong competition to other films as Saturn and Rahu both are in the 6th House, in the release time chart, indicating victory over competitors/enemies. However, towards the second weekend, when transiting Moon meets Ketu in this chart, it may create problems for this film, and film’s business may decrease considerably.
- Songs, direction, dialogues, performance of the actors etc. will be appreciated, as Mercury is in the 10th House and Venus is elevated (exalted) in the 11th House.
- To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team