2016 will test the decision-making skills of Bipasha and will also present good opportunities!
The actress should work on re-inventing herself and should also try out different genres; will enjoy a great time with her love interest in 2016!
The word – ‘boldness’ seems to have been specially created for Bipasha Basu, the actress who has always been successful at exuding oomph and glamour! This actress, who after having made her debut in the movie – Ajnabee in a supporting role, which even won her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut, Miss Basu has come a long way in Bollywood and with solid and memorable performances, great dialogue delivery and wonderful screen presence, this charmer from Kolkata has enjoyed great fan-following! She has been currently going steady in the relationship with her boyfriend Karan Singh Grover and has been in the news for the same as well often. This actress will be celebrating her Birthday on the 7th of January. Let’s see what the planets indicate for her…
Date of Birth: 07th January, 1979
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Delhi , India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Bipasha, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of her birth-date and birth-place only.]
Important Astrological Observation:
- Jupiter will be transiting over her Natal Rahu and retrograde Saturn in Leo, will be aspecting her Sun, Mars and Mercury in the Sagittarius sign, and will also be aspecting her Natal Ketu in the Aquarius Sign of her Solar Chart, till 11th August, 2016.
- Saturn will be transiting over her Venus in the Scorpio Sign, will be aspecting her Natal Rahu and Saturn, during the entire year ahead.
- Rahu will be transiting over her Natal Rahu and Saturn, post 30ths January, 2016. Ketu will be transiting over her Natal Ketu during this time.
The Astrological Portrait for Bipasha in 2016…
- The classy Bipasha, who wowed us with her power-packed performances in movies like Corporate, may not enjoy a similar successful run in the movies which may release prior to 11th August, 2016. She should not be disheartened to receive cold responses from the audiences.
- But, her fans would not be declining and she would be loved by them and she will continue to retain her popularity during the year.
- Despite a dull innings at the Bollywood, Lady Basu will enjoy considerable popularity and will somehow manage to be in the news! She should thank Jupiter for ensuring that her popularity remains intact!
- Ganesha advises Bipasha to work more on self-promotion post 30th January, 2016, in order to gain more offers. Rahu may eclipse some of her chances post this period, so she will have to counter this effect by being a bit more outgoing.
- 2016 will also be a good year for Bipasha to try her hand at different stories, though the dark genres of movies like horror and thrilers will continue to be a great possibility, it will all depend on the decisions that she makes.
- She may have good and romantic period to be enjoyed with her beloved one. She will manage to get along with him comfortably.
- The planets indicate great bliss and romantic spice for the Raaz star currently! It is no wonder that her chemistry with Karan Singh Grover has been creating so much buzz on the social-networking sites and even the B-Town buzz factories have had their hands full with reports related to Bips and the handsome hunk – Karan!
- The planets indicate that the talented actress, who has enjoyed comparatively greater flourish in the horror and thriller genres, will face a slightly trying period emotionally. This may be due to the transit of Saturn over her Natal Venus. This transit may not let her derive absolute happiness from whatever she does and this may make her a bit emotionally vulnerable. She may even express sudden aggression or rudeness in her interactions with colleagues or co-stars.
- In a nutshell, the year 2016 will spring surprsises on Bipasha, test her decision-making skills, throw some moments of despair, bless her with happiness in matters of heart apart from presenting her with opportunities to try out different movie genres.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Bipasha Basu on her birthday.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team