Powerful Saturn, Venus and Mercury provide great fuel to Nooyi's great success!
One of the most powerful women in the world, Indra Nooyi is the CEO of PepsiCo, which she joined in 1994, and was made president in 2001. Since then she has been elevated to CEO, and has not only made far-reaching changes in the company's policies and product-line, but has also taken the net profit from $2.7 billion to $6.5 billion. Nooyi has consistently ranked among the World's 100 Most Powerful Women, and was named as the 3rd Most Powerful Woman in Business by Fortune in 2014. Ganesha takes a peek at what lies ahead for this dynamic businesswoman.
Date of Birth: 28th October, 1955
Birth Time: Not Known
Place of Birth: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of her birth-date and birth-place only.]
Important Astrological Observations:
- Jupiter will be transiting over her Natal Jupiter till 11th August, 2016, in her Solar Chart .
- Saturn will be transiting over her Rahu, which will be aspecting her Natal Ketu. It will also be aspecting her Jupiter, till January 2017.
- Rahu will be transiting over her Natal Mars and Mercury, till January 2016. Post this period, Rahu will be transiting over her Jupiter in her Solar Chart.
Year ahead not too favourable...
- Ganesha notes that Indra Nooyi may not have a good time in her career as CEO. The transiting planets are likely to have a negative influence in her Solar Chart during the year head.
Customer satisfaction holds the key...
- She should focus on customer satisfaction and increasing customer-base till January, 2016.
Consolidating business ties important...
- Ganesha finds that the current transit of planets indicate that she will also have to concentrate on developing new business relations and maintaining existing ones, till January, 2017.
Foreign policies need review...
- She will also have to look into matters relating to foreign policies of the company.
Matters of finance...
- She may have to take care and pay additional attention to her financial dealings and to the finance department of her company.
Rewards may not match up to efforts...
- She would be performing well to her expected level, but may not get the desired rewards for her efforts, which may effect the development of the company also.
Ganesha wishes good luck to Indra Nooyi.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team.