Just a few days ago, Greece narrowly avoided defaulting on its own debt, making a crucial payment to the European Central Bank after receiving billions of euros in new aid from other eurozone countries. Most of the money in the new bailout package will be used to repay existing debt rather than to rebuild the shattered Greek economy. But the new aid may offer some assurances to investors and others that Greece is not about to leave the eurozone. There definitely seems to be some planetary influence in whatever is happening in Greece. Check out what Ganesha has to say...
Date of foundation :- 13th January, 1822
Time :- 10.00 A.M.
Foundation Chart :- Athens, GREECE
Astrological predictions :-
What lies ahead for the financially troubled nation?
- Ganesha finds that currently, Jupiter is transiting through the Sign of Leo, over retrograde Mars and Ketu posited in the 7th house, it will be aspecting the Natal Mercury (in its detrimental sign) posited in the 11th house (gains), the Venus and Rahu posited in the Ascendant, and also Jupiter (lord of 11th house) posited in the 3rd house till 11th August, 2016 in the Natal Chart of Greece. Greece will be under the influence of major period of Mercury and sub period of Venus till 27th November, 2017. These factors will be giving some positive influence to some extent to its Chart.
- However, the transit of Rahu over its Moon and transit of Ketu over the Natal Saturn posited in the 2nd house, till January 2016 may not be favorable. Post this period Rahu will be transiting through the Sign of Leo and Ketu will be through the Aquarius sign over the planets posited therein.
- Besides this, the transiting Saturn will be aspecting the Sun of the Natal Chart of Greece in the 12th house and its Mars and Ketu, till January 2017. This particular factor will contribute greatly to the negativity in the Natal Chart.
- Saturn aspecting the Natal Sun of the Chart explains the tumult and uncertainty in Greece, the problems taking place at the administrative level and also the inefficiency of the Government in handling the crisis.
- The influence of all these factors collectively will not be much helpful to Greece to bring itself out from the current messy situation. This may create problems in streamlining financial deficits of the country. The leaders may find it difficult to handle the situation appropriately during this period. Tumult, aggression, disobedience and disorder is foreseen and the citizens of Greece also may become unruly. These factors also indicate that Greece may not be fortunate enough to enjoy relations with other countries. Greece may get not sufficient financial help from the other countries. It seems that the economical condition may not improve anytime soon, feels Ganesha.
- As such, there will be a mixed influence of the transiting planets on the Natal Chart of Greece which will have a positive effect on certain issues and negative effects on some other issues. Only time will tell what exactly will be the fate of the country. But, the condition of the country will take longer time to stabilize, at least till the the period of January 2017.
Ganesha wishes good luck to 'GREECE'.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team