Smooth sailing for Cyrus Mistry…..assures Ganesha
Cyrus Mistry is the sixth Chairman of the giant Tata conglomerate and successor of Ratan Tata. Like his father, Pallonji Mistry – the construction magnate, he is also an Irish citizen. Yet, Cyrus Mistry permanently resides in India, and considers himself as a global citizen. Although the sluggish economic growth of national and global markets affected some Tata companies, the Tata Group is going great guns under the able leadership of well-qualified and highly experienced – Cyrus Mistry. He is also an avid golfer, and believes that innovation and agility helps to succeed in a variable and volatile business environment. Cyrus Mistry will soon celebrate his birthday on 4th July. What does the cosmos reveal about his future? Peeks Ganesha…..
Date of Birth :- 4th July, 1968
Time of Birth :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Get Your Hand-Written Janampatri By Our Experts.
Cyrus Mistry’s details are based on Solar Horoscope (Surya Kundli) with the help of birth date and place as the birth time is not available.
- Currently Jupiter is transiting through the 2nd House of Cyrus Mistry’s Solar Chart. It is aspecting the planet posited in the 10th House of his Chart till 14th July 2015.
- Afterwards, it will transit through Leo Sign over Jupiter and aspect Saturn posited in the 11th House of his Chart.
- Retrograde Saturn will be transiting through the 6th House and will aspect Jupiter in the 3rd House till 1st August 2015.
- Rahu and Ketu are transiting on half return phase through the 4th House and the 10th House respectively, till January 2016.
Astrological Predictions :-
- Considering the planetary transits mentioned above, Ganesha feels that decisions taken by Cyrus Mistry prior to 14th July 2105 will prove to be practical, and most of them will be implementable, as the current transit of Jupiter is highly favourable for him.
- But, Ganesha feels that he may face hardships while implementing his decisions, or he may face adversity as the retrograde Saturn aspects Jupiter in his Chart. Anyway, some decisions on various issues, which are already implemented will be concluded as per the schedule. And, rest of the programs or policies on various matters may get delayed, but they will be completed at a later stage.
- The transit of Jupiter through Leo Sign will also be very positive and favourable for him, and his position as Chairman of Tata Group will become stronger.
- However, he may experience some adversities during the transit of Rahu-Ketu half return phase till January 2016. Hence, he will have to wisely use his business techniques and abilities to solve the troubling issues during this period to prove his capability for his position.
- He will be able to strengthen the existing business relations, and also develop new relations for the group. His fortune also will play an important part to fortify his Chairmanship, feels Ganesha.
Ganesha wishes a Happy Birthday and a great time ahead to Cyrus Mistry.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team