Zodiac Signs Stones
Zodiac signs stones or birthstones represent a person’s birth month. Zodiac signs stones can be classified as Traditional and Modern birth or horoscope stones. Ancient traditional zodiac sign gemstones match each month as per the Gregorian calendar, whereas Modern zodiac stones have officially adopted a standardized list of zodiac sign colors and stones by The Jewelry Industry Council of America and Britain's National Association of Goldsmiths. Eastern cultures associate gemstones with celestial bodies rather than a birth month. Basically, astrology is employed to determine the benefits of a particular gemstone in the life of an individual. In Hinduism, all nine gemstones are connected with the Navagrahas or nine planets of the Solar system.
Zodiac sign stones are determined by the corresponding birth month of a person. The table given below has details of zodiac signs with modern birth months, dates, and related gemstones.
Month Wise zodiac sign gemstones and affinity with other gemstones.
Aries Gemstones (21st March to 20th April)
Aries birthstones are Aquamarine and Bloodstone. April birthstones are Diamond and Clear Quartz. Gemstones in affinity with Aries are Citrine, Cat’s Eye, Garnet, and Sardonyx.
Taurus Gemstones (21st April to 20th May)
Taurus birthstones are Emerald and Chrysoprase. Other gemstones in affinity with the Taurus zodiac sign are Coral, Rose Quartz, Blue Tourmaline, and Lapis Lazuli.
Gemini Gemstones (21st May - 20th June)
Gemini birthstones are Pearl and Moonstone. Other stones favourable for Gemini are Citrine, Clear Quartz, Agate, Emerald, Peridot, Green Sapphire, and Tanzanite.
Cancer Gemstones (21st June - 22nd July)
Cancer birthstones are Ruby and Carnelian. Besides these, the other gemstones having an affinity with Cancer are Clear Quartz, Moonstone, Opal, and Ruby.
Leo Gemstones (23rd July - 23rd Aug)
Leo birthstones are Peridot and Sardonyx. Other gemstones in affinity are Citrine, Diamond, Garnet, Ruby, Yellow Sapphire, and Topaz.
Virgo Gemstones (24th Aug - 22nd Sept)
Virgo birthstones are Blue sapphire and Lapis Lazuli. Other gemstones suited for Virgos are Garnet, Agate, Peridot, and Tourmaline.
Libra Gemstones (23rd Sept - 23rd Oct)
Libra birthstones are Opal and Pink Tourmaline. Other stones favourable for Libra sun signs are Rose Quartz, Sapphire, Jade, Bloodstone, Citrine, Chrysoprase, and Agate.
Scorpio Gemstones (24th Oct - 21st Nov)
Scorpio birthstones are Yellow Topaz and Citrine. Other favourable stones are Boulder Opal, Ruby, Turquoise, Opal, Peridot, and Moonstone.
Sagittarius Gemstones (22nd Nov - 20th Dec)
Sagittarius birthstones are Turquoise, Blue Topaz, and Tanzanite. Other favourable stones are Lapis lazuli, Ruby, Sapphire, Clear Quartz, and Amethyst.
Capricorn Gemstones (21st Dec - 19th Jan)
Capricorn birthstone is Garnet. Other stones in affinity with Capricorn are Amethyst, Cat’s Eye, Clear Quartz, and Tourmaline.
Aquarius Gemstones (20th Jan - 18th Feb)
Aquarius birthstones are Amethyst. Other stones favourable are Garnet, Aquamarine, Clear Quartz, and Turquoise.
Pisces Gemstones (19th Feb - 20th Mar)
Pisces birthstones are Aquamarine and Bloodstone. Other stones in affinity with Pisces are Agate, Clear Quartz, Coral, Opal, and Turquoise.
Gemstones also have holistic characteristics or properties that benefit the mind and body. Buy authentic gemstones as per your zodiac sign.
Astrological zodiac signs stones are worn as per birth signs, and each sign corresponds to the seven chakras of the human body. The seven chakras are the Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra, and the Crown Chakra.
- Garnet, Agate, Bloodstone, Ruby, and Carnelian are red-colored gemstones that are associated with the zodiac signs Aquarius, Aries, Capricorn, Cancer, Leo, and Scorpio. Red is a bright vibrant color that is associated with the Base Chakra, also known as the Primary Chakra. It is said to build vitality, sexuality, metabolism, courage, perseverance, and willpower in an individual.
- Aquamarine, Lapis Lazuli, Tanzanite, Blue Topaz, Turquoise, Moonstone, and Blue Sapphire are blue-colored gemstones associated with the zodiac signs Libra and Capricorn. Blue is a powerful color connected to the fifth Throat chakra. It is cooling, calming, and relaxing to the body system. Being connected to the throat, it is said to strengthen and balance the respiratory system by acting as an antiseptic agent. Blue adds perspective to experiences, awakens intuition, and eases loneliness.
- Citrine and Yellow sapphire are yellow-colored gemstones beneficial for the Sagittarius natives. Yellow is connected to the Solar Plexus chakra, which is believed to be the third primary chakra. It is a strong stimulative used to enhance mental activities, intellectual power, and awakening. The color is effective in treating gastrointestinal, gallbladder disorders, and treating depression by adding joy, optimism, and confidence in the person.
- Amethyst is a purple-colored gemstone associated with the zodiac sign Pisces. The brow chakra, which is the sixth chakra, is connected to the purple gemstone. According to experts, purple is quite effective in detoxifying the body when needed. It gives vibration to stimulate venous activities and is beneficial for headaches as well. It has a special quality of shrinking tumors in the body and cool inflammations.
- Chrysoprase, Peridot, Chrysolite, Beryl, and Emerald are green gemstones suitable for the zodiac signs Gemini, Libra, Scorpio, and Virgo. The green color corresponds to the Heart chakra, which is the fourth chakra. Green soothes and balances energies and encourages compassion, sensitivity, and self-acceptance. Furthermore, it not only awakens friendliness, hope, faith, and peace but also revitalizes overtaxed mental conditions.
- The zodiac stone of Pink Tourmaline is associated with the Scorpio sun sign. Pink color signifies the fourth primary chakra, also referred to as the Heart chakra. Primarily, Pink is a soothing color that calms anger and feelings of neglect. It is considered effective for severe skin conditions like inflammation.
- Tanzanite is a Violet gemstone of the Capricorn zodiac sign which denotes the seventh Crown chakra. Violet stands for purification, transmutation, and spirituality. It is beneficial for the treatment of skeletal and nervous system disorders along with cancerous conditions.
- Clear Quartz and Diamond are Taurus zodiac sign gemstones. They relate to the Crown chakra of the human body. White is the color of these stones, which stands for the purity of the entire energy system. It awakens creativity and boosts positivity in the person.
- Pearl is a gemstone for the zodiac sign Cancer. The cream color denotes the purification of the White color, but with warmer and softer energy. It is said to be a nurturer with natural abilities to make one feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Sardonyx or Onyx is a black gemstone corresponding to the zodiac signs Leo and Virgo. The Base chakra is associated with this color. Black is said to be protective, grounding, and calming. It activates and strengthens the magnetic energies of the body. Moreover, the color is said to be more effective when used in conjunction with white.
Are you facing personal issues which you find difficult to share with your family or friends? Look out for remedial solutions for personal problems from the world’s best astrologers who can help you get relief most effectively.
Rashi stones are gemstones that are powerful enough to change the destiny of a person. Given below is a chart with zodiac signs, corresponding planets, days, and Rashi stones as per Vedic astrology.
Is your love-life going through a rough patch? Do you think you are incompatible with your partner? Don't lose heart! Revive The Spark by seeking guidance from our expert Astrologers who can help bridge the distance between you and your loved one.
Lucky Stones According to Rashi1
Gemstones do play the luck factor in an individual’s life! Adorning your lucky stone may get you closer to your dreams and aspirations. Here are some lucky stone suggestions as per zodiac signs. Wear your luck!
- Aries Lucky Stone - Coral stone promotes qualities of courage, strength, ability to combat life problems and help regain lost land, attain happiness, and cure blood diseases.
- Taurus Lucky Stone - Diamond ensures peace, comfort, luxury, pleasures, and maintains marital harmony.
- Gemini Lucky Stone - Emerald promotes communication powers, intelligence, peace. It solves speech difficulties as well as brain, or memory problems.
- Cancer Lucky Stone - Pearl, the Cancer zodiac stone, helps to enhance fortune, turn luck into one’s favor, gain mental balance and intelligence, and attain marital bliss.
- Leo Lucky Stone - Ruby dispels sorrow and promotes nobility, manhood, and power in Leo natives.
- Virgo Lucky Stone - Emerald gives the power of speech, intelligence, and peace.The perfect stone for aspiring students.
- Libra Lucky Stone - Venus, the Libra stone, ensures prosperity, peace, good luck, and a blissful married life.
- Scorpio Lucky Stone - Scorpio natives can benefit from Coral. It instills in them willpower, strength, confidence, and the capacity to face challenges effectively.
- Sagittarius Lucky Stone - Jupiter dominates Sagittarius zodiac sign and so its lucky stone is Yellow Sapphire. This bestows peace, wealth, happiness, and ensures early marriage too.
- Capricorn Lucky Stone - Blue Sapphire helps a Capricorn native to get protection from evil spirits and various diseases. It also ensures name and fame for the wearer.
- Aquarius Lucky Stone - Blue Sapphire is also beneficial for Aquarius natives which helps them to get rid of any negativity of the mind and promotes peace and happiness.
- Pisces Lucky Stone - Pisces natives can enjoy marital bliss and early marriage. They can also experience peace, wealth, and prosperity.
We endeavour to bring together the best-rated Vedic Astrologers on a single platform who can progressively guide you through telephonic consultations and emails, with their accurate predictions and perfect remedies. Get Your Personalized Solutions Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team