Zodiac gemstones or birthstones represent a person’s birth month. Zodiac signs stones can be classified as Traditional and Modern birth or zodiac stones. Ancient traditional zodiac signs gemstones match each month as per the Gregorian calendar, whereas Modern zodiac stones have officially adopted a standardized list of birthstones by The Jewelry Industry Council of America and Britain's National Association of Goldsmiths. Eastern cultures associate gemstones with celestial bodies rather than a birth month. Basically, astrology is employed to determine the benefits of a particular gemstone in the life of an individual. In Hinduism, all nine gemstones are connected with the Navagrahas or nine planets of the Solar system.
Zodiac sign stones are determined by the corresponding birth month of a person. The table given below has details of zodiac signs with modern birth months, dates, and related gemstones.
Month Wise zodiac sign gemstones and affinity with other gemstones.
- Aquarius (20th Jan - 18th Feb) - February birthstone is Amethyst. Other stones favorable are Garnet, Aquamarine, Clear Quartz, and Turquoise.
- Pisces (19th Feb - 20th Mar) - March birthstone are Aquamarine and Bloodstone. Other stones in affinity with Pisces are Agate, Clear Quartz, Coral, Opal, and Turquoise.
- Aries (21st March to 20th April) - March birthstones are Aquamarine and Bloodstone. April birthstones are Diamond and Clear Quartz. Gemstones in affinity with Aries are Citrine, Cat’s Eye, Garnet, and Sardonyx.
- Taurus (21st April to 20th May) - May birthstones are Emerald and Chrysoprase. Other gemstones in affinity with the Taurus zodiac sign are Coral, Rose Quartz, Blue Tourmaline, and Lapis Lazuli.
- Gemini (21st May - 20th June) - June birthstones are Pearl and Moonstone. Other stones favorable for Gemini are Citrine, Clear Quartz, Agate, Emerald, Peridot, Green sapphire, and Tanzanite.
- Cancer (21st June - 22nd July) - July birthstones are Ruby and Carnelian. In addition, gemstones having affinity with Cancer are Clear Quartz, Moonstone, Opal, and Ruby.
- Leo (23rd July - 23rd Aug) - August birthstones are Peridot and Sardonyx. Other gemstones in affinity are Citrine, Diamond, Garnet, Ruby, Yellow sapphire, and Topaz.
- Virgo (24th Aug - 22nd Sept) - September birthstones are Blue sapphire and Lapis Lazuli. Other gemstones suited for Virgos are Garnet, Agate, Peridot, and Tourmaline.
- Libra (23rd Sept - 23rd Oct) - October birthstones are Opal and Pink Tourmaline. Other stones favorable for Libra sun sign are Rose Quartz, Sapphire, Jade, Bloodstone, Citrine, Chrysoprase and Agate.
- Scorpio (24th Oct - 21st Nov) - November birthstones are Yellow Topaz and Citrine. Other favorable stones are Boulder Opal, Ruby, Turquoise, Opal, Peridot, and Moonstone.
- Sagittarius (22nd Nov - 20th Dec) - December birthstones are Turquoise, Blue Topaz and Tanzanite. Other favorable stones are Lapis lazuli, Ruby, Sapphire, Clear Quartz, and Amethyst.
- Capricorn (21st Dec - 19th Jan) - January birthstone is Garnet. Other stones in affinity with Capricorn are Amethyst, Cat’s Eye, Clear Quartz and Tourmaline.
Gemstones also have holistic characteristics or properties that benefit the mind and body. Buy authentic gemstones that as per your zodiac sign
Astrological zodiac gemstones are worn as per birth signs, and each sign corresponds to the seven chakras of the human body. The seven chakras are the Root chakra, Sacral chakra, Solar Plexus chakra, Heart chakra, Throat chakra, Third Eye chakra, and the Crown chakra.
- Garnet, Agate, Bloodstone, Ruby, and Carnelian are red-colored gemstones that are associated with the zodiac signs of Aquarius, Aries, Capricorn, Cancer, Leo, and Scorpio. Red is a bright vibrant color that is associated with the Base Chakra, also known as the Primary Chakra. It is said to build vitality, sexuality, metabolism, courage, perseverance, and will power in an individual.
- Aquamarine, Lapis Lazuli, Tanzanite, Blue Topaz, Turquoise, Moonstone, and Blue Sapphire are blue-colored gemstones associated with the zodiac signs of Libra and Capricorn. Blue is a powerful color connected to the fifth Throat chakra. It is cooling, calming, and relaxing to the body system. Being connected to the throat, it is said to strengthen and balance the respiratory system by acting as an antiseptic agent. Blue adds perspective to experiences, awakens intuition, and eases loneliness.
- Citrine and Yellow sapphire are yellow-colored gemstones beneficial for the Sagittarius natives. Yellow is connected to the Solar Plexus chakra, which is believed to be the third primary chakra. It is a strong stimulative used to enhance mental activities, intellectual power, and awakening. The color is effective in treating gastrointestinal, gallbladder disorders, and treating depression by adding joy, optimism, and confidence in the person.
- Amethyst is a purple-colored gemstone associated with the zodiac sign of Pisces. The Brow chakra, which is the sixth chakra, is connected to the purple gemstone. According to experts, purple is quite effective in detoxifying the body when needed. It gives vibration to stimulate venous activities and is beneficial for headaches as well. It has a special quality of shrinking tumors in the body and cool inflammations.
- Chrysoprase, Peridot, Chrysolite, Beryl, and Emerald are green gemstones suitable for the zodiac signs of Gemini, Libra, Scorpio, and Virgo. Green color corresponds to the Heart chakra, which is the fourth chakra. Green soothes and balances energies and encourages compassion, sensitivity, and self-acceptance. Furthermore, it not only awakens friendliness, hope, faith, and peace but also revitalizes overtaxed mental conditions.
- The zodiac stone of Pink Tourmaline is associated with the sign of Scorpio. Pink color signifies the fourth primary chakra, also referred to as the Heart chakra. Primarily, Pink is a soothing color that calms anger and feelings of neglect. It is considered effective for severe skin conditions like inflammation.
- Tanzanite is a Violet gemstone of the Capricorn zodiac sign which denotes the seventh Crown chakra. Violet stands for purification, transmutation, and spirituality. It is beneficial for the treatment of skeletal and nervous system disorders along with cancerous conditions.
- Clear Quartz and Diamond are Taurus zodiac sign gemstones. They relate to the Crown chakra of the human body. White is the color of these stones, which stands for purity of the entire energy system. It awakens creativity and boosts positivity in the person.
- Pearl is a gemstone for the zodiac sign of Cancer. The cream color denotes the purification of the White color, but with warmer and softer energy. It is said to be a nurturer with natural abilities to make one feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Sardonyx or Onyx is a black gemstone corresponding to the zodiac signs of Leo and Virgo. The Base chakra is associated with this color. Black is said to be protective, grounding, and calming. It activates and strengthens the magnetic energies of the body. Moreover, the color is said to be more effective when used in conjunction with white.
Are you facing personal issues which you find difficult to share with your family or friends? Look out for remedial solutions for personal problems from the world’s best astrologers who can help you get relief in the most effective manner.
Rashi stones are gemstones that are powerful enough to change the destiny of a person. Given below is a chart with zodiac signs, corresponding planets, days, and rashi stones as per Vedic astrology.
Is your love-life going through a rough patch? Do you think you are incompatible with your partner? Don't lose heart! Revive The Spark by seeking guidance from our expert Astrologers who can help bridge the distance between you and your loved one.
Lucky Stones For Zodiac Signs
Gemstones do play the luck factor in an individual’s life! Adorning your lucky stone may get you closer to your dreams and aspirations. Here are some lucky stone suggestions as per zodiac signs. Wear your luck!
- Aries - Coral stone promotes qualities of courage, strength, ability to combat life problems and help regain lost land, attain happiness, and cure blood diseases.
- Taurus - Diamond ensures peace, comfort, luxury, pleasures, and maintains marital harmony.
- Gemini - Emerald promotes communication powers, intelligence, peace. It solves speech difficulties as well as brain, or memory problems.
- Cancer - Pearl, the Cancer zodiac stone, helps to enhance fortune, turn luck into one’s favor, gain mental balance and intelligence, and attain marital bliss.
- Leo - Ruby dispels sorrow and promotes nobility, manhood, and power in Leo natives.
- Virgo - Emerald gives the power of speech, intelligence, and peace.The perfect stone for aspiring students.
- Libra - Venus, the Libra stone, ensures prosperity, peace, good luck, and a blissful married life.
- Scorpio - Scorpio natives can benefit from Coral. It instills in them willpower, strength, confidence, and the capacity to face challenges effectively.
- Sagittarius - Jupiter dominates Sagittarius zodiac sign and so its lucky stone is Yellow Sapphire. This bestows peace, wealth, happiness, and ensures early marriage too.
- Capricorn - Blue Sapphire helps a Capricorn native to get protection from evil spirits and various diseases. It also ensures name and fame for the wearer.
- Aquarius - Blue Sapphire is also beneficial for Aquarius natives which helps them to get rid of any negativity of the mind and promotes peace and happiness.
- Pisces - Pisces natives can enjoy marital bliss and early marriage. They can also experience peace, wealth, and prosperity.
It is our endeavor to bring together the best rated Vedic Astrologers on a single platform who can progressively guide you through telephonic consultations and emails, with their accurate predictions and perfect remedies. Get Your Personalized Solutions Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team