Chandra Grahan This Year Effect On Zodiac Signs
We all know about lunar eclipse and solar eclipse. Here we will talk about the lunar eclipse and know when the lunar eclipse is happening in the year 2022. A lunar eclipse is an astronomical event and occurs when the Moon comes into the Earth’s shadow just behind the Earth. This happens only when the Sun, Earth and Moon come in a straight line. It is believed that the effect of eclipse is visible on all the 12 zodiac signs as well as on the country and the world.If you want to know when is the first lunar eclipse of the year 2022 or when will the first lunar eclipse of the year in 2022, then here you will get complete information.
Where else will the lunar eclipse be visible in India
The first lunar eclipse of the year 2022 will happen on 16 May and it will be a total lunar eclipse. The eclipse will be visible in South Asia, East Asia, Australia, North America, South America, Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean and Antarctica.
Lunar eclipse time
Lunar Eclipse Timings The lunar eclipse in India will start at 7:02 AM and end at 12:20 pm. Although for India it will be a shadow ie partial lunar eclipse, but in other countries there will be a total lunar eclipse. However, this lunar eclipse will not have much effect in India.
Lunar eclipse in 2022
There will be two lunar eclipses in 2022.
First Lunar Eclipse – April 30, 2022 will happen on the full moon date of Shukla Paksha of Vaishakh month at 12.15 pm on the full moon date of Shukla Paksha of Vaishakh month.
Second Lunar Eclipse – On November 8, 2022, there will be a lunar eclipse on the day of Kartik Purnima.
Partial lunar eclipse will happen in India
This year i.e. the first lunar eclipse of the year 2022 will be seen in India as well as America, Asia, Australia and Pacific Ocean region. Since the first lunar eclipse will not be a total but a penumbral lunar eclipse in India, its effect will not be seen. However, for other countries it will be a total lunar eclipse. Similarly, the second lunar eclipse of the year will also be of a similar type. Apart from India, it will also be visible in America, Northern Europe, Pacific Ocean and Australia.
Sutak period of lunar eclipse
The time before the lunar eclipse is called the Sutak period. Any kind of auspicious work is prohibited during this time. The period of Sutak starts 9 hours before the eclipse starts and ends with the eclipse. However, all the people who believe in the eclipse do not cook food in the house during the period from Sutak to the end of the eclipse. Do not worship in the temple, but you can do mental chanting.
8 नवंबर 2022 को होने वाले चंद्रग्रहण का राशियां पर प्रभाव
- Effect of Lunar Eclipse on Aries – Take care while driving
- Effect of lunar eclipse on Taurus – Difference of opinion with business partner and spouse
- Effect of lunar eclipse on Gemini – need to be careful from the enemy side
- Effect of Lunar Eclipse on Cancer – Concern for the child side
- Effect of Lunar Eclipse on Leo – Take care in the work of land, vehicle etc.
- Effect of Lunar Eclipse on Virgo – There may be differences with siblings. take care
- Effect of Lunar Eclipse on Libra – Need to control speech
- Effect of Lunar Eclipse on Scorpio – The mind may remain disturbed.
- Effect of Lunar Eclipse on Sagittarius – Income is less, but expenses are more
- Effect of Lunar Eclipse on Capricorn – Income can be good, but avoid going to social events
- Effect of Lunar Eclipse on Aquarius – There can be progress in business, but it is important for the employed people to take care
- Effect of Lunar Eclipse on Pisces – Luck will remain weak.
Avoid the ill effects of eclipse like this
To avoid the ill effects of the eclipse, do not do work like eating, bathing, going out during the eclipse period. The mantra of your Ishta Dev should be chanted during the eclipse period. You can also chant Shiv Panchakshara Mantra on lunar eclipse. The special thing is that people of any zodiac can chant Shiv Panchakshar. After the eclipse period, donating fruits, grains, water-filled pots and clothes etc. ends the ill-effects of the eclipse.
With the blessings of Ganeshji,