Malavya Yoga is one of the yoga of Pancha Mahapurusha Yogas or Raj Yoga and is formed by the placement of Venus in specific houses and that too in specific signs. The other yogas in the class of Panchamahapurusha Yogas are Ruchaka Yoga, Bhadra Yoga, Hamsa Yoga, and Sasa Yoga. According to Vedic astrology, Venus is associated with women, beauty, diplomacy, trade, luxuries, love life, comforts, creativity, arts, and many other good things. The planet Venus obtains special capabilities to give special results to the natives having Malavya Yoga in their birth-chart but there is a need to understand Malavya Yoga and how it is formed. Let’s explore the meaning of Malavya yoga in astrology.
What is Malavya Yoga in astrology?
When the planet Venus is placed in Taurus, Libra, or Pisces and in one of the Kendra houses that is 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house from ascendant then Malavya Yoga is formed. Venus is the lord of Taurus and Libra zodiac signs and is exalted in the Pisces zodiac sign. The strength of yoga will depend upon the strength of Venus and the influences of other planets over Venus. The yoga has a very strong impact on the life of the natives if Venus is between 5 and 25 degrees and not aspected or in conjunction with the malefic planets like Mars, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu. The planet should not be afflicted by the lord of the 6th, 8th, or 12th house and should not be debilitated in Navamsa. Also, the planet should not be in retrograde motion.
The yoga shows more favorable results to media planners, cosmetic and plastic surgeons, interior decorators, photographers, astrologers, marriage bureau directors, T.V. hosts, beauticians, telly or movie actors, fashion designers, musicians, models, singers, ayurvedic doctors, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and many other kinds of professionals who are associated or deals with the significance of Venus.
Effects and Benefits of Malavya Yoga in Kundli
- The natives having Malavya Yoga in a horoscope will possess a charming and magnetic personality that attracts other people very easily and especially the people from the opposite sex. They will have a graceful look with large eyes, a prominent nose, and a royal voice. They will have marks of a conch, lotus, or fish in their hands and feet.
- The natives will be good looking, artistic, intelligent, famous, a powerful sense of humor, and possess all materialistic pleasures and richness in life.
- The natives are praiseworthy, open-minded, determined, powerful, and lucky.
- The natives will be renowned, successful, own many vehicles, highly educated, and lives a life full of luxury and happiness. They will enjoy happiness through life-partner and children along with materialistic happiness. Explore your personalized Janampatri to know the timeline of luxuries and materialistic happiness.
- Malavya yoga blesses the native with a beautiful and loving wife, success in business, a life full of luxuries and comforts, and fame on the national or international level.
- Yoga bestows the natives with a good home, vehicles, luxury and comfort, and beauty.
- Yoga gets highly activated in the major and the sub-period of Venus.
- Malavya yoga present in the female horoscope can make them very beautiful and desirable. The women under the strong influence of this Yoga may win national or international beauty pageants.
- The natives having Malavya yoga can become successful in the professional fields like modeling, cinema, movies and other such fields that require beauty and charm in order to be successful. The natives can excel in the fields of acting, dancing, singing, cosmetics, and fashion.
Jayalalitha, Sania Mirza, Shri R.K. Dhawan, and Sonia Gandhi are few eminent personalities having Malavya yoga in their Kundli.
To know more benefits of Yoga, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team