Hamsa Yoga is one of the yoga of Panchamahapurusha Yogas. The other yogas in the class of Panchamahapurusha Yogas are Ruchaka Yoga, Malavya Yoga, Bhadra Yoga and Sasa Yoga. Hamsa yoga is formed by the placement of Jupiter in specific houses and that too in specific signs. Jupiter is considered as the biggest benefic planet in astrology. Jupiter being naturally auspicious planet has the capacity to nullify various dosha in astrology but there is a need to understand Hamsa Yoga and how it is formed. Let’s delve into the meaning of Hamsa yoga in astrology.
What is Hamsa Yoga in astrology?
When the planet Jupiter is placed in Sagittarius, Pisces, or Cancer and in one of the Kendra houses that is 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house from ascendant then Hamsa Yoga is formed. Jupiter is the lord of Sagittarius and Pisces zodiac signs and is exalted in the Cancer zodiac sign. The strength of yoga will depend upon the strength of Jupiter and the influences of other planets over Jupiter. Yoga has a very strong impact on the life of the natives if Jupiter is between 5 and 25 degrees and not aspected or in conjunction with the malefic planets like Mars, Saturn (https://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/astrology/planets/saturn/), Rahu, and Ketu. The planet should not be afflicted by the lord of the 6th, 8th, or 12th house and should not be debilitated in Navamsa. Also, the planet should not be in retrograde motion. Jupiter must get enough strength in the divisional chart as well to enjoy good results of the yoga.
Hamsa Yoga will give more favorable results to Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces ascendants because Jupiter is a functional benefic planet for these ascendants.
Yoga shows more favorable results to spiritual leaders, people involved in spiritual activities or occult learning, astrologers, businessmen, artists, people involved in Financial activities, classical learning and for all those natives who are associated or deals with the significance of Jupiter.
Effects of Hamsa Yoga in Kundli
- The natives having Hamsa Yoga in a horoscope will get respect from others like a king, a high political or government dignitary. They will have marks of a conch, lotus, fish or ankusha in their hands and feet.
- Yoga bestows natives with wisdom, knowledge, prosperity, idealistic views, wealth, popularity and good looks.
- Yoga gets highly activated in the major and the sub-period of Jupiter.
- The strong energy of Jupiter makes them noble and charitable. They may work great and constructive work for the weaker sections of the society as well as for the society and humanity on the whole.
- The natives will enjoy good name, fame, wealth, fortune, and also have a strong inclination for religious, spiritual, and charitable deeds. They are likely to lead a life full of luxuries and comforts. Chances are that they may work in the field of religion and spirituality.
- The natives will be blessed with some divine or supernatural powers or with such inspiration.
- They may achieve posts of great status and honor in some spiritual or religious organizations.
- They are also likely to be followed by a large number of devotees, depending on the strength of yoga in their horoscopes. Explore the strengths and positives results of different yogas in your horoscope from personalized Janampatri.
- Hamsa yoga blesses them with very good materialistic progress and can make great fortunes and wealth through businesses, through creative practices, through fields like spiritualism or astrology and many other fields falling under the domain of Jupiter.
- The strong energy of Jupiter makes them noble and charitable.
- The natives will possess a good physical appearance, will eat delicious food and will be virtuous.
- They will possess all the good qualities of Jupiter and their advice will prosper others.
Jaya Lalitha, Ben Affleck, K.N.Rao, Hari Vansh Rai Bachchan, APJ Abdul Kalam, Farooq Abdullah, Inder Kumar Gujraj, and V.P. Singh are few eminent personalities having Hamsa yoga in their Kundli.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team